Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Burned Village. (Taken by the greatest girl ever ^^) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:20 am
"Though I do think you should know more weapons as well as you do daggers, it wouldn't hurt to go and check out our surroundings for a change." Kay said laughing at Yuna's reaction to the kisses. "You'll be able to go into disguise as a man, if you wish. It's not that hard really." Kay said with a laugh at the thought of Yuna dressed up as a man.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:24 am
Yuna looked at her with a laugh "Yeah right, me, a man, have you not noticed my boobs?" she asked with a laugh and pressed them together to show Kay how big they became. "I don't think that could work, but if I just dress up as a girl, which I am, and walk like I live there, or, you know, are like those girls that gets money for, you know, then I would be able to move around freely, of course I wouldn't take offers, I would just pretend to be one, because those that own those girls, never gets them stolen or killed or anything, because then a war will break out right? So I just have to pretend that I'm being owned by someone in the town."  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:28 am
"Owned by me!" Kay said excitedly, "I could dress up like I usually do, and- wait, we could just be a couple sightseeing- couldn't we? Nobody would suspect that... right?" Kay said starting to doubt her idea already, "I just don't like the idea of you pretending to be that kind of lady...."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:32 am
Yuna looked at her and thought about "I guess we could be a couple on sightseeing, but we just have to be careful, I heard our elders talk about that they kill some sightseeing people, or take them away if they think they are trying to find something, but of course, we aren't doing that..." she said with a small smile "I guess we are going to be a couple on sightseeing then." she giggled.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:00 am
"Sounds like a plan to me." Kay said with a smile, which turned into a yawn. "We should get a good night's sleep, so we're alert in the morning." She gave Yuna a hug, just as Lee was coming back from a very long walk. She gave him a hug on her way out as well.
"See you around Kay." Lee said as he turned to Yuna, "so, tonight I'm on the couch and tomorrow you're in your own room instead of mine." He said as he went into a drawer and pulled out a blanket. "I'm sure you and Kay have things to do tomorrow, and I won't keep you up."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:06 am
Yuna hugged her back and nodded, smiling at her softly. "Okay hun, sleep tight then. I love you." she said softly with blushing cheeks as Kay got up and hugged Lee when he came into the room. She looked at Lee as he started talking to her and smiled a little, shaking her head. "You are too silly Lee, I'm going to get my stuff out now, and put it in the room I'm supposed to sleep in, then you can have your own bed." she got up and walked over to him, giving him a soft hug and rested her head on his shoulder for a moment, smiling softly. Then she leaned up and kissed his lips softly, and friendly this time, and pulled away. "Don't worry, I can do it myself. Sleep tight Lee." she walked out of the room and then grabbed all her stuff and took it to the room that was going to be hers, and then she started packing out all the clothes and stuff she had packed down, and put it in small piles on the floor, sorted out too. When she was done, she laid down on the matress she had in the room, and pulled the blanket over her, and starred up in the ceiling. 'Tomorrow is going to be fun.' she thought to herself and closed her eyes, falling asleep slowly.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:33 am
Lee sighed at Yuna's stubbornness and decided not to fight it as he crawled into his own bed. While the girls were out tomorrow he would take his day off to fix up Yuna's room, make her a bed frame, and a trunk to keep her clothes in, and then perhaps he would make them a nice supper for when they came back. He started to drift off to sleep, thinking of all the wonderful food he could make for them.

Kay got home to a cold little hut, and couldn't help but feel a little lonely. Yuna got to live with Lee, while she slept in this little place all by herself. How did that one happen? She asked herself as she undressed and pulled back the cool blankets on her bed and crawled into it, shivering a little as the cool sheets touched her bare skin. Today's events went through her mind one last time, as she started to drift off to sleep thinking of how soft Yuna's lips were and how sweet she tasted.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:55 am
When the morning came, Yuna woke up imediately. She wasn't able to sleep anymore today, so just when the sun got up, she woke up too. She stood up from the matress and looked at her clothes. 'Hmmm I'm going to need a kimono' she thought to herself and looked at the pile with kimonos. She found a beautiful sky blue one and stood up. "Perfect!" she jumped into it and walked out of the room and into the bathroom. Then she fixed her hair up into two very long black braids and then she put up some fresh make up. She got out again after ten minutes and then walked out in the kitchen and searched for some food. All she ended up with was some bread and milk, but that was fine for now, she was too excited to eat much anyway.

Naoto was in her boss room. She had been asked to get into his room. She was kneeling down infront of him and bowing her head. He stood with her back to her, looking out the window. "I got an important task for you today Naoto. I want you to go search for unusual tourists, as always. I just think we have to do it more than one time each week now, since there are so many tourists, that they can't all be friendly ones. Can you do that?" he asked without turning around. Naoto nodded softly "Yes Boss, I'll start right away." "Good, I'll see you later then, dismissed." Naoto got up and leaved the room and walked out into the town, and started walking and searching for people that had to be, removed.

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:03 am
Kay had a dreamless sleep and woke with the rising sun. She quickly wrapped herself and dressed in her masculine clothes and left the house, headed for Lee's place.
Lee woke just as Kay arrived, and offered to make the girls some breakfast. Yuna seemed a bit off, and didn't answer him, but Kay agreed happily and sat down at the small table, fixing her hair into a simple ponytail.
Lee went into the kitchen and started throwing stuff together. He needed to run out to the market today and get some more food- especially if he was going to make them supper when they got home.
"Don't be out too late- I'm making you two a lovely supper, and I don't want it to get cold without you." Lee said with a smile as he placed a plate of toast with fresh fruit on the side.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:08 am
Yuna looked at him and nodded at him smiling. She then saw Kay in the room and walked over to her. She leaned down softly and kissed her lovingly on her lips. "Good morning hun." she said with a smile and sat down next to her and started eating her bread. She looked over at Lee and smiled at him too "Good morning to you too Lee, I hope I didn't want you up or anything." she smiled and took a sip of the milk she had found in his kitchen. She looked at Kay softly and smiled at her look, and then looked back at Lee. She waited for one of them to say something about her new hairstyle, her braids, and when no one said anything, she giggled a little. "I can't believe you two, you haven't even said anything about my braids!" she made a childish pouting face and crossed her arms over her chest.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 am
"I'm sorry, darling. You always look wonderful, I'm sorry I didn't notice." Kay said as she leaned over and kissed Yuna's forehead. "They do seem to suit you very well." She added as she looked at the intricate braids with a small sting of envy.
"I'm a guy- you can't expect me to notice things like that." Lee said with a laugh as he sat down with them and took some fruit and toast from the large plate onto a smaller one in front of him.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:38 am
Yuna smiled at Kay's kiss and nodded, taking her arms away from her chest and continued eating her bread. She looked up at Lee and rolled her eyes "I know that, you probably wouldn't even see if a girl loved you, you would just be totally dozing off." she giggled and emptied her cup of milk. She looked over at Kay again "I'm ready to leave for town when you are hun, I have made myself ready, so I'm just waiting for you actually." she smiled and leaned back in the chair, looking at Kay with sweet eyes.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:54 am
"Yeah yeah, guys are blind..." Lee said rolling his eyes as he continued to stuff his face. "Wait- that's where you're going? A little dangerous, don't you think? Especially with all the people being captured and questioned..." Lee said as he stopped eating to look them both in the face. "I hope you both know what you are doing." He added as he thought about offering to come with, but knew they wouldn't want him to- besides it might blow their cover, as he was a well-known royal guard.
"We'll be fine." Kay says confidently to Lee as she turns to Yuna, "yes, I'm ready to go."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:07 am
Yuna looked at Lee and smiled a little, standing up and walked over to him and hugged him from behind "Don't worry, we will be fine, just as Kay said." she kissed his cheek softly and walked over to Kay, helping her up from the chair "Then let's get going, we don't need horses, it won't take that long to get down to the town." she smiled and moved an arm around Kay's waist softly. She looked over at Lee "We'll see you later tonight Lee, take care of yourself." then she walked out with Kay and kissed her cheek, walking out of the town and down the mountain, towards the capital.  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Katia Corvain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:36 am
"Don't you think I should lead?" Kay said with a laugh as she repositioned her arm, bringing it forward for Yuna to take. "I mean, I am the guy in all this, aren't I?"
The day seemed to be a perfect one, birds chirping, flowers in bloom, and a nice warm sun shining down on them. It was perfect weather for what they had planned, because what couple wouldn't want to see the town and the market on a nice sunny day?

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff