Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Chesnut Stables (Come and RP...............................) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:42 pm
"Yeah. Its usually rare that Angel races. She likes to jump a LOT more," she said. Angel neighed in agreement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:44 pm
"Yoru is opposite of that,"Zen said and Yoru nodded  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:50 pm
Eirika smiled. They finally got back to the barn. Angel immediately headed over to the jumping ring. "Wanna see what she can do?" Eirika asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:51 pm
"Sure,"Zen said and brought Yoru over to the fence  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:53 pm
"Now Yoru. Stay BEHIND the fence this time. Lets not redo before with the jumps," Eirika said, smiling, but just wanting to protect both Yoru and Zen from getting hurt. Angel trotted over to the far side of the ring and in front of her was jump after jump, some 4 ft, some 5, some 6, 7, and 8 and the last one was a 9ft bar. "Ready?" Eirika asked her horse. Angel nodded and pawed at the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:55 pm
Zen and Yoru watched Yoru not wanting to jump bars from the accident earlier.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:01 pm
Angel stopped pawing at the ground. There was a pause, then Angel took off towards the jumps. She lept over the 4 ft bar easily. Jumping every 4ft bar, they came to the 5ft and made those, still going in the same run. After the 6ft, 7ft, and 8ft were cleared, she still kept going towards the 9ft. Eirika pushed Angel harder and Angel lept, but it went wrong. Angel caught her foot on something and lept differently, a little to low. The bar hit Angel and Eirika was flung off. Angel neighed and stopped, but Eirika was flung and hit another set of bars close by. The first bar she hit toppled over her, trapping Eirika to the ground while Angel was frozen in shock on what happened.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:03 pm
Zen and Yoru quickly ran onto the feild Zen jumpped off Yoru and ran over to Eirika and Yoru went to calm Angel down.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:14 pm
Eirika looked up at Zen from under the bar. "i guess we kinda did what you did..." she said. She couldn't get up from under the bar. "The bar is too heavy to get off," she said, still trying to get the bar off of her. Angel paced, unsure on what was going on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:15 pm
Zen grabbed one side of the bar and lifted it just enough for Eirika to get out.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:24 pm
Eirika got out, but mostly crawled out. Once completely free from the bar, she stayed on the ground and held her leg. "the bar's edge landed mostly on my leg. Thats what got stuck and trapped me," Eirika said, still holding her right leg.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:33 am
"Can you walk?"Zen asked  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:02 am
Angel calmed down and she and Yoru walked over to Eirika and Zen. Eirika tried getting up, but her leg pained her too much, so she stayed on the ground. "This can't be good..." she mumbled. Eirika motioned Angel to lower her head, so Eirika could grab onto her horse's neck to get up. Standing on her own wasn't a good idea, so she let Angel be her support. "I guess thats it for today... i better get my leg checked out..." Eirika said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:16 am
"Yah me and Yoru will come with you to,"Zen said "Besides the nurse wants to check my arm,"  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:20 am
"Lets get going. Its getting dark anyways," she said. Then with Zen and Yoru following and using Angel as a support, Eirika lead the way to the stables and put angel in her stall. "be a good girl," Eirika said, patted her horse on the neck. Then she turned to Zen. "This may be kinda akward, but i'm gonna need help getting to the other building," Eirika said, kinda looking like this: sweatdrop .  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff