Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cherub and Friends Art Guild

Back to Guilds

In this guild you may post your art for all to see, get tips on improving your work, and enter our monthly contests! 

Tags: anime, drawings, avatar, manga, shop 

Reply Cherub and Friends'
Welcome! Please introduce yourself here~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fuyabi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:24 pm
KIM_RAY
welcome Fuyabi, do you really take the link from my signature? wow, you found us thanks to me ninja

once again, welcome to the guild n.n

im going to watch your DA if you dont mind i have mine too 3nodding

Yep, thank you very much. :D Ok I'll watch you too. I'll set up a Gallery later. :]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:01 pm
Fuyabi
KIM_RAY
welcome Fuyabi, do you really take the link from my signature? wow, you found us thanks to me ninja

Yep, thank you very much. :D Ok I'll watch you too. I'll set up a Gallery later. :]

welcome cute signature  

littlecherub512
Crew

Fuyabi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:31 pm
littlecherub512
Fuyabi
KIM_RAY

welcome cute signature
Thanks made it for Halloween. xD

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:48 am
Hi!
Username is XIII_In_The_Darkness
Real name is Nadia
Everyone call me Black Cat/Black
Still a student
Wish to be a artist
Love to draw
I also make a song
Well that's all I can tell

bober the coolio

Souls_death87

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:24 pm
Hi my name is Souls and i consider myself an ameture mangaka.
As soon as i can ill get things on a current manga im working on up and going! XP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:37 pm
Welcome guys ninja  

Ray Wolfheart

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 6:50 am
welcome 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:19 am
Welcome to the guild, everyone!  

Pandiecakes
Captain

Timid Healer

14,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Millionaire 200

Seiris

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:43 am
Hello and thanks for accepting me, my name is Seiris. I consider myself to be an O.k artist but I still need to improve a lot. I'm Fuyabi's Gaia sister and thus followed the link in her profile here. I have a DA account it's G-Bean. Not much there though. I drew the art in my sig if you need a ref.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:50 pm
Seiris
Hello and thanks for accepting me, my name is Seiris. I consider myself to be an O.k artist but I still need to improve a lot. I'm Fuyabi's Gaia sister and thus followed the link in her profile here. I have a DA account it's G-Bean. Not much there though. I drew the art in my sig if you need a ref.
Yay! You joined. :]

Fuyabi

littlecherub512
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:34 pm
Seiris

welcome to my guild
thanks for joining  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:31 pm
Fuyabi
Seiris
Yay! You joined. :]
Yes I did. :>  

Seiris

Seiris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:34 pm
littlecherub512
Seiris

welcome to my guild
thanks for joining
It's my pleasure, this guild is cute and it seems to have really neat people.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:54 pm
Seiris
littlecherub512
Seiris

welcome to my guild
thanks for joining
It's my pleasure, this guild is cute and it seems to have really neat people.

thank you it has died a bit and i am trying to bring it back to life i should be doing a contest soon  

littlecherub512
Crew

Blueruby127

6,700 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:35 am
My name is Blueruby but everyone can call me Ruby or Nikki for short.
I'm 18 and i mostly draw anime style stuffs. However right now i'm trying to do a bit more realistic drawings as training.
I go to Wayne State and one day wish to become a video game designer and work for Nintendo! (hey a girl can dream right)
Well i guess that's all i can really think up for now,hopefully i can become friends with everyone here.=D  
Cherub and Friends'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games