Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
In the Enemie's Arms.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:35 pm
He smiled and shaked his head, leading her into the cave. He let go of her for a few seconds, pulling out one of his long coats, and a few things he had taken from her home. He gave her the clothes. "Here...I'll wait outside." he said before putting another log into the fire and leaving the cave so she coudl change.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:52 pm
Leera made sure that he had left the cave and wouldn't be able to see her as she changed. She smiled as she discarded her wet clothes, changing by the fire to warm herself and dry off a bit. Kicking her wet clothes away, she slowly put on the warm ones, hoping that Janus didn't catch a cold. "Okay... I'm good!" She yelled, loud enough for him to hear, but she didn't know what he would do, he was soaking wet.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:55 pm
He leaned against the wall of the cave, letting the rain hit him as he waited. Once she let him know that she was done, he walked back inside, sitting down my the fire, shivering. Janus would just wait for the heat of the fire to dry him off. He looked outside again as the rain finally stopped. He sighed, why didn't it stop about twenty minutes ago? It would of made things so much easier.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:58 pm
Leera frowned as he shivered, instantly moving closer to him, sighing as she sat down beside him. "....Take off your shirt..." She muttered, knowing how awkward things would get afterwards, she would be using her body heat to help warm him up. She was more worried about him than she was herself, which she knew he wouldn't approve of.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 pm
His head snapped towards her as she said that. He looked at her for a few seconds, not expecting her to say something like that. He did as he was told, setting his shirt next to him, before looking over at her again. Janus shifted his position a little, feelign awkward.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:13 pm
"Sorry.. But erm.. Body heat..." Leera warned him, cautiously moving onto his lap then wrapping her arms around him and resting against his torso, working to warm him up as much as she could. She knew things were getting awkward, but she was more focused on warming him up at the moment, not wanting him to get sick because of her stupidity. "And will you tell me? I told you.." She murmured, doing her best to warm him up.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:20 pm
He watched him climb into his lap and wrap her arms around him. He caoughed nervously before gently putting once his arms around him. "You're going to get sick." he said, knowing that he was freezing cold. When she asked him the question from earlier, he looked up at the ceiling. "You'll probably think I'm a freak...or something along those lines." Janus whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:26 pm
"Yeah well, so will you. So you shouldn't be so worried about me, I'll be fine. And no I won't, just tell me already." Leera told him, lightly rubbing his back and his shoulders to get his blood flowing and warm him up even faster. She just sighed, knowing that things were getting really awkward, but she didn't know what to do about it at the moment.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:29 pm
He looked back down at her as she rubbed his back. He didn't want to do anything that she didn't want so he just sat there, staying still. "What are your feeling towards me?" he asked, wanting an honest answer.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:40 pm
"You just had to ask that certain question.. But if you must know.. I like you more than I should.. And well, I sorta feel like I can trust you, a very rare feeling.. Just like we've known eachother longer than a few days... I guess maybe I'm falling for you and I'm falling hard. Tell me why you ask and your feelings now.." Leera replied, looking up at him. She was truly curious as to why he asked, knowing that she had probably surprised him with her answer.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 8:54 pm
He couldn't help but smiled as she told him her answer. "I feel the same way about you." he said in a low voice, wondering what her reaction to that would be. Janus was glad that she was being honest with him. "You're in enemie's arms." he whispered, obviously joking as he hugged her lightly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 7:06 am
"Well, you're in your targets arms!" Leera challenged, leaning up to kiss him lightly. She grinned, laying her head against his chest so that he couldn't kiss back, just to tease him a bit. Einstein was off to the side, watching with a doggish grin, seemingly amused or happy with the scene at hand.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:10 pm
He sighed when she pulled away since know he wouldn't be able to kiss her. Gently hugging her, he smiled, glad that they didn't have to worry about anything just yet. He looked over at the dog who seemed to be grinning. "Einstein seems to be happy..." he said, looking down at her.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:12 pm
"So do you." Leera mused, knowing that he was probably trying to get her to look up at him. She would let him show how much he wanted, she wanted to know his true feelings, not from words, from actions, he had to prove himself now. Grinning evilly, she hugged back, working to warm him up still.  

iSupaScribble

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:38 pm
He put his hand under her chin, carefully making her look up. He smirked a little. "You didn't even look at me." he said in a low voice, leaning just a little bit closer to see what she would do.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff