Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Princess and Protecter RP (private/full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:01 am
He sighed, "I know Dina... I guess we can stop after a few more miles, there should be an Inn we can stay at. It should only take another hour at this pace."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:09 am
Anna smiled and nodded. "Alright...I'm sure I'll be fine."

Nadina smiled. "Two rooms Hiquel. One for us girls and one for yourself. I'm just as good as you are at protecting," she promised.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:11 am
"Dina, don't tell me you are already forgetting about the rest of our group, they will want to sleep in a warm bed as well, I think we may need three rooms, if you don't mind having three in your room Anna."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:22 am
"No...its perfectly alright," she smiled nodding then felt Snowflame rear a little. "Calm down," she whispered. Soothing the horse easily.

Nadina smiled. "Whoops...Well I'm sure we'll all be fine..." Nadina shrugged.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:29 am
Hiquel snapped his head around searching for any danger, and not seeing any he relaxed a little, "So what kind of animals can these Logosh change into, I would like to know more about them."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:35 am
"Well the animal is supposed to represent their personality. I'd be a fox," Nadina smiled. "Just kidding...um the bird is supposed to show their grace and poise or whatever. I'll bet Anna's going to be a dove," she mused smiling. "You'd be a hawk," she said grinning and looking at her brother.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:53 am
He raised an eyebrow, "A hawk, you really think so, Why is that?" He closed his eyes and mused for a few moments, "I think she will be... i don't know, I can't think of anything that would match her personality."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 9:57 am
Nadina smiled. "I've got it. White tiger. Beautiful, majestic, pure, strong...I think that fits. White is definitely her color," she mused.

"Me? A tiger? I doubt it.." Anna mused.

"No...It works for you. You've just not discovered how strong you are your highness," Nadina said knowingly.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:08 am
"I guess that fits, but a tiger is far too violent... I guess we will just have to wait and see. But I agree that it will be a white animal." He smiled at his sister, "Remember, call her Anna, not your highness."  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:16 am
"sorry," she mused then saw the inn ahead. "Is that the place?" she asked as they neared the two story wooden house set next the road. The lion and Lamb Inn sign swinging in the slight breeze.

"It looks to be," Anna mused.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:27 am
"Yes this is the place, I will get us some rooms." He set Darkstar to a gallop and went ahead to the Inn, He tied up Darkstar to the post out front and walked into the Inn, and approached the counter, no one was inside that he could see, "Hello?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:38 am
"Is something you need?" a woman asked smiling.

Anna dismounted and then began to walk toward the Inn. Nadina followed.  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 10:43 am
Hiquel smiled "I would like three rooms and food for seven people and horses please." He looked around the Inn, "Any reason it is so empty today?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:02 pm
"Well not much travelling been going on since the war," the woman mused. "It'll cost you 70 gold pieces for the caring of horses and the rooms. Which isn't much. Are you and your wife to be sharing a room then?" she asked motioning to Anna. Not knowing that Anna was the princess.

"Oh no we aren't married," Anna interjected. "He's just one of our company is all," she smiled.

The woman smiled as well. "Ah well the two of you suit. It just seemed. Well you can have the first three rooms upstairs."  

Queen Historia

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

daystar50

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 11:44 pm
Hiquel blushed lightly as he handed over the money and took the keys "Thank you ma'am, " He turns and hands the key to room one to Anna, "You don't mind staying with my sister and Naila do you?" He led the way up the stairs.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games