Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
Reversal Of Fate (In need of characters) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rekkushi

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:20 pm
She, petting Sukaia, turned and spoke. "I know this coming from me wont mean much, but you cant hate what you truly are... but of course if like some beam of energy, destroying all happens when you revert to human, by all means i'll stay out of your way.." she said with a small joke.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:03 pm
Ryousuke slowly opened his eyes and stood up slowly noticing his wounds were healed. "thank you for healing me" He called out picking up his sword and setting it back on his lower back. "If were moving.....we're going to the next altar...." He called out. "it won't take us long just about four days then we'll take a few days to rest....from there we'll make our way to the last altars..." He then held the dagger firmly in his hand forming a chain on his neck. "As long as we move.....we won't be in any immediate trouble..."  

Kuchiki-Roy

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 9:49 pm
Axel noticed Ryousuke. He walked over to him and stared into his eyes with fury. He curled his fist and raised it as if he was about to strike him. But he didn't. "See what happens when you run off all by yourself in this post-apacolypse of ours?" His tone was calm yet it holding back anger. "I should nail you across the head. But I can't hurt a friend."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:55 am
"Well excuse me for thinking of another. All i wanted to do was move dead head over here cause it looks like it's going to rain again." Piro grumpily stated. He started to walk towards a large rock in the cave and sternly told everyone, "Now since i don't think it's good for anyone to be out in the rain, will you all just fallow me. I know a place near here that is safe and warm."  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 3:39 am
Haruka sighed and said " i know i shouldnt be ashamed of my human form, but it is my only point of weakness. i cant talk to, or call, animals, and i'm not as intimidating. basically......i'm useless" and she put her ears back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 5:05 am
Piro crossed his arms and leaned against the rock. Being completely ignored he thought to himself, 'great, i find some people alive but their more annoying than the last group i was with.'  

kokushibyou-_0

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:10 pm
Haruka looked at Piro, "i still dont trust you but i'll follow these two, if they go i'll go too, but not without some of my animal friends."  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 12:15 pm
Axel looked at Piro sternly. "I'll follow, but if you disappear into a shadow and try to pull me into the ground....I'll incinerate you!"  

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:13 pm
Ryousuke walked towards Piro. "You cross me and I'll show you a fate worse then hell..." He mumbled and continued walking. "well then show us this place your talking about." He called out while crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:23 pm
Haruka called three more wolves and a lion, along with the two wolves that were already here, and the two leopards, then, in a line with the animals, caught up to Ryousuke and asked him "your back right? its YOU, right....the REAL you?"  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:31 pm
"yes it is me" He said while walking then coughed. "I guess being in the rain was a bad idea" He said chuckling slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:34 pm
Haruka smiled. "did you hear about me and the full moon?" she asked him.  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:38 pm
"Yes I did....I hope you decide to stay on that day so we could help you in any way we could." He said smiling but then coughed again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:43 pm
"well....considering that, that time i am the weakest....and i dont really know whats is out there yet...i am allmost posotive that i'm going to stay." Haruka smiled then asked. "you ok?"  

RenegadeJester

3,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kuchiki-Roy

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:48 pm
"Yeah I'm fine....I think I just have a small cold..." He coughed again then sighed. "Things never go my way" he mumbled to himself then kept walking.  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games