Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Adventures of Alaric and Karissa (Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who are you?
  Alaric.
  Karissa.
  A random spy.
View Results

terrahbyte

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:58 am
Kelly returned his glare, "That girl can't take care of herself. She's always been the kind to sit back and let things happen. I try to keep bad things from happening to us." she said. She had finally stopped fighting his hold, and just allowed him to carry her. "You may swap out at night, I however need Karissa to be weak for me to get out." she explained.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:23 pm
Keroth smirked, "So do you want to go to the club not-Karissa? Or would you rather go and get yourself killed?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:51 pm
Kelly thought about it for a moment before smiling wickedly. "Going to the club would be very nice." she said. She glared at the second part of his question. "I wouldn't have gotten killed." she muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:17 pm
Keroth laughed softly, "Karissa, you have got to be kidding, most of them have guns, they all have knives, and they are after more then just money... I can smell it on them." He stood and looked over the edge, "Lets go to that club then, shall we?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm
Kelly rolled her eyes shaking her head. She decided not to argue though. There wasn't a point in it. He could think one thing, and she could think another. She smirked, "Sure, lets go." she said. She looked him up and down, "I guess Karissa picked a good one." she said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:52 pm
He knelt in front of her, "Hop on so we can get there faster, and what do you mean 'picked a good one'?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:29 pm
Kelly sighed before hopping on his back. "Just, you look good. You also caught us when I made us undeserving. You're a good person." she said.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:45 pm
Keroth laughed and started running along the rooftops, "I guess you just don't know me very well... but thanks for the comment, Your pretty good looking too." He jumped off of the roof and dropped down to the street level by catching and letting go of window sills.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:11 pm
Kelly shrugged, "You're right, I don't know you. I just met you." she retorted. "Karissa is more of cutesy girl. She doesn't look all dolled up when I have things my way." she said.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:55 pm
Keroth jammed his hands into his pockets and started off toward a neon sign, "Dolled up or not girl, you have a good look to you, nice shape, good muscles, and you have an air about you of total confidence, it's attractive any way you show it. Now come on, the club is this way, though I did promise Karissa that I would go with her..."  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:09 pm
Kelly grinned, "Am I the one with the confidence, or are you referring to us?" she asked. Then she laughed, "Being all sappy will get her back to you quickly." she said. "Otherwise you're stuck with me."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:26 pm
Keroth smiled as he wrapped his arm around her waist and held her close, "I don't do sappy. Now if it's not obvious that we are together then only one of us will get in." He pulled her past the line and walked up to the bouncer, a large brick wall of a man, "Yo Jon, whats up man? Cool if I go in with my date? Or are you going to make us wait with the rest of these guys?" The man looked sternly at Keroth then brightened and pulled the rope back for them to pass, gave Keroth a firm handshake, and turned back to glare at the now arguing crowd.  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:14 pm
Kelly stuck to Keroth's side and smiled pleasantly at the bouncer. When they got inside she smirked up at Keroth, "I think you're liking my company too much." she teased. She loved being out of the school. When they were in the school she usually just sat back, she didn't have many situations to handle. Karissa was comfortable there, but out in the world, Kelly could have more time. She liked the idea. "Well, I guess you're stuck with me for a while. Unless you can find a way to lure her out." she said, referring to him not being sappy.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:42 pm
Keroth mused under his breath to no one in particular, "Amazing how a piece of paper with a little ink is worth so much to some people, granted I did slip him a hundred..." He smiled at Kelly, "Well I may not do sappy, but I can act really well. What do you say I just hang here with you for a while, then I try to get her out. Just don't be doing any fighting a'right?" He pulled them through the crowd to a bar, "So what'll you have Karissa?"  

MidnightDaystar

terrahbyte

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:03 pm
Kelly snorted. Karissa. She rolled her eyes, and slapped on a smile. "What do you recommend?" she asked.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games