Welcome to Gaia! ::

|Under Re-Construction|

Back to Guilds

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy 

Reply 1X1 Role Plays
Cursed Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:03 pm
"Okay, thanks... Would you mind staying in the room with him when we get there? I'm gonna call whoever I can and have that store shut down.. For not taking care of the animals that they're selling." Xavier murmured, driving to the mall, he roamed around the parking lot, waiting for her to tell him where to park at and get ready to go, wanting to make sure that there was nothing wrong with Copper.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:06 pm
Rina pointed at a small white building at the end of the parking lot. It wasn't a very big place but it did it's job well. "I don't mind." she said as he parked the car. Opening the door, she held Copper in her arms, looking back at Xavier before getting out.  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows
Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:15 pm
"Thanks, I'll be in as soon as I'm done. Shouldn't take long." Xavier replied before he calmly walked them to the door, holding it open for her. As soon as she was in, he followed her and dialed the required number, being careful enough to follow her into the room when she was called in, it was his dog after all.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:21 pm
Rina watched the vet take a look at the puppy. She didn't want to hear the worst thing that could happen to Copper, she just wanted the facts and how to help him. She sighed as she sat down, still keeping her eyes on Copper.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:26 pm
"Well.. The problem is taken care of.. But it looks like I'm getting all the animals since the local animal shelters are full.. Fun.." Xavier muttered, walking into the room. So that meant he had plenty of new pets to tend to, and he'd be giving some away as soon as he could, all except maybe two or three.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:30 pm
Rina looked over at him. She would of taken in a couple of the animals but she knew that it would be best if they didn't see her. She hated it when animals were treated horribly but even if they had a good life with her, it would be short. "At least they will have a better home." she said.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:40 pm
"Yeah, that is a good thing.. I'll probably start a giveaway tomorrow if you want to help. Maybe pick one or two for you." Xavier suggested, wanting someone to help him get rid of all the animals. He really didn't want his house to stink, smelling like alot of animals that probably weren't house-trained.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:45 pm
"I'll help but I can't take any animals in." she said in a low voice as the vet brought Copper back with a bag of dog food. He stated the obvious and told them what to do if he got worse and how to make him return to his normal weight as well. Rina just stayed quiet, watching.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:13 pm
Xavier set the bag at his feet and started to fill out a paper that ensured that the dog belonged to him. "Okay." He nodded, picking up Copper and the bag and making his way out, patiently waiting for Rina.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:19 pm
Rina followed him out becoming distant again as her thoughts went back to what happened earlier in the day. She shivered thinking about the...well now that she knew that something..Rina shook her head, trying to get rid of those thoughts.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:30 pm
Hearing no sounds from Rina, Xavier looked over his shoulder at her, making sure that she was still following him. "You okay?" He asked, stopping by his car and loading Copper and the bag into it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:34 pm
"Not really, but it's nothing to worry about." she said in a low voice before getting into the passenger's seat.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:42 pm
"Well.. We need to go to the pet shop real quick to get the animals.. If you want.. I can drop you off at home.. It's going to take awhile to get all the animals.." Xavier warned, noting that she didn't want to talk about whatever was bugging her. But being smart and respecting her wishes, he left her alone, figuring that she'd tell him when she wanted to.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:47 pm
"It's fine. I'll go with you." she didn't think that a few minutes with each animal would cause them any harm. Rina looked out the window, glad that he hadn't asked her about what was going on. She saw the dark figure again from the corner of her eye, making her jump a little. She was really hating this. Burying her face in her hands she sighed, as she tried to calm herself down.  

Crew

iSupaScribble

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 4:53 pm
Xavier nodded as he started to drive towards the pet shop, clearing his backseat as soon as he arrived and handing Copper to Rina so that there would be more room in the back. The store owner glared at Xavier as he entered, watching him take the animals and place two or three into a single carrier and carry them out. He packed the car, waving before he left to drop them off at his house. It turned out that he didn't have to take the fish, they'd be sold to Wal-Mart to be sold in their aquariums, so he only had to make one trip.  
1X1 Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games