Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calixti

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:59 pm
Ainwyn

TheDisreputableDog
Ainwyn's fiancée looks a bit like one of my ex-girlfriends

I told her that and she started singing Somebody Told My by The Killers *sigh*
That song is now stuck in my head and I blame you completely.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:08 am
Ainwyn
TheDisreputableDog
Ainwyn's fiancée looks a bit like one of my ex-girlfriends

I told her that and she started singing Somebody Told My by The Killers *sigh*
Ahaha, I love that song. I like to think it's about a transguy.

TeaDidikai
TheDisreputableDog
Tea looks a bit like one of my other ex-girlfriends... >_>
Oh?
Yeah, I've thought so since you posted pictures from the first ReCon. The other party in the abusive relationship I had through most of high school. sweatdrop

The picture you posted in this thread is your...luck smile? sweatdrop I'm totally butchering the concept I'm sure but I remember you were explaining something about it ages ago and that was the picture that went with it.  

TheDisreputableDog

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:41 am
We all look like someones bad ex-girlfriend.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:28 am
maenad nuri

eek I DO?!  

Cyrus the Elder

6,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:30 am
maenad nuri
Indeed, I almost gave one of my girlfriend's new coworkers a heart attack because I could almost be one of her ex's doppelgangers—right down to being trans, pagan, Joss Whedon fan, living in Connecticut when I'm not at school, and being half-Canadian.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:58 am
maenad nuri

I tend to look like some random girl people knew from high school. o_O Does that mean I look like a high schooler?  

Recursive Paradox

Niamh willow

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 7:17 pm
Thank you. Dread locks are definitely a journey. If you decide to get them, be prepared. In the end, it is just hair, but there are also trials and lessons to be learned with anything that outwardly separates you from the norm. Also, I have learned that dreads are spiritual to many people.

I want to be a college teacher, but it will be a while before that happens. And who knows, maybe by then I'll get lucky.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:02 pm
Niamh willow
Thank you. Dread locks are definitely a journey. If you decide to get them, be prepared. In the end, it is just hair, but there are also trials and lessons to be learned with anything that outwardly separates you from the norm. Also, I have learned that dreads are spiritual to many people.

I want to be a college teacher, but it will be a while before that happens. And who knows, maybe by then I'll get lucky.

Unfortunatly, I work in a conservative corporate office. While my department is lax on dress code, it seems pretty uptight on hair. I just dyed mine close to a red violet and it looks natural, but even that got a few looks.  

maenad nuri
Captain

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:11 pm
TheDisreputableDog
The picture you posted in this thread is your...luck smile? sweatdrop I'm totally butchering the concept I'm sure but I remember you were explaining something about it ages ago and that was the picture that went with it.
Works for a translation.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:51 am
maenad nuri

I hope not.
No person deserves to be cursed with an ugly mug like mine, especially not on a lover so, disproportionally formed. I mean, really, I don't make a good girl at all, I'm sorta, well, my body is obviously male. sweatdrop

That is lovely Niamh willow.
I have a friend who just recently shore off the dreads he had grown for the past 7 years now.
He looks forward to seeing who loved him, and who loved his hair. xd  

Fiddlers Green

Ainwyn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:17 am
Niamh willow

Try to find a job in Boulder? You might still have issues at CU, but Naropa's amazing! Besides, Naropa's just about the coolest school ever anyway. YAY for nationally accredited Buddhist schools!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:37 am
Fiddlers Green
maenad nuri

I hope not.
No person deserves to be cursed with an ugly mug like mine, especially not on a lover so, disproportionally formed. I mean, really, I don't make a good girl at all, I'm sorta, well, my body is obviously male. sweatdrop

You'd be surprised how much estrogen can change that. *griiiiin*  

Recursive Paradox

patch99329

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:55 pm
I want dread falls.
I have been in love with dread falls since I was about 13. The only thing I dislike about my hair being short is the fact I can't wear falls.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:00 am
Fiddlers Green
maenad nuri

I hope not.
Fiddler, in all seriousness, could you seriously cut back on the self-deprecation?

It makes some of us who find you attractive feel like idiots or fools for holding you in some regard. After all, how can I truly find you attractive when you are so adamant that you aren't? How can I ever love you if you continually remind me you are undeserving of love?

It's hard to listen to, and it also hurts your respectability as a teacher of spiritual matters. Why should I think highly of your opinion if you don't think well of yourself? What wisdom do you have to teach me if you're constantly convincing me of how you shouldn't be listened to?

Self-deprecation has it's place, but it seems you do it alot at least from our own interactions.  

Gho the Girl

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:30 pm
Professional shot of me!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games