Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
WE'RE DECLARING WAR ON SNOWCLAN!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:34 pm
(I was talking to Barkleaf)

Crystalstar looked at Goldenpaw, "Behave yourself." She looked back at Bearclaw. "Wait until tomorrow to head home. I will head back now and talk to Patchstar."  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 6:46 pm
Goldenpaw bowed her head, "Sorry Crystalstar." She turned her head, feeling ashamed of her actions.  

ch3shire_c4t

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:11 pm
((Hmm, what to do here? I think MoonClan's ignoring us...))

Mistpaw kept her fur bristled, ready for an attack from another cat.
I just can't lose this feeling that something bad might happen... she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 12:45 pm
((Well, technically this is SnowClan territory. But yes, I'm surprised no one has come to attack us or anything. XD))  

ch3shire_c4t

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:43 pm
Lynxkit was watching in the distance in protection of the bushes. She had gone through the river barley making it so her scent was disguised. She hoped no cat would notice her. She just wanted some adventure.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:49 pm
Goldenpaw saw a flash of fur in the bushes. She tilted her and stalked closer to the bush.  

ch3shire_c4t

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:50 pm
Lynxkit took a deep breath and held it in so she wouldn't move. Please don't see me, please don't see me, please don't see me.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 3:57 pm
Goldenpaw relaxed and slowly walked away. Then she spun around and ran full blast, jumping into the bush. She grabbed the kitten lightly with her paws so it couldn't get away.  

ch3shire_c4t

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 4:02 pm
Lynxkit squeeked. "Hey let me go. Let me go." She squirmed trying to get away. Shye gave up and looked at the cat who caught her. "Please don't hurt me."  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:21 pm
"Can i at least open the negotiations. being there ally, they might listen to me."

~~~~~~

Barkleaf shrugged, and started walking back towards Woodclan territory.  

Sir naphalatha

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 7:53 pm
"We'll gladly leave!" Windwhip spat at the SnowClan cats, and followed behind Barkleaf. "C'mon Honeyheart, let's go!"

~.~.~

Bearclaw nodded. "Will do."  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:29 am
"Windwhip! Barkleaf! Honeyheart!" Lynxkit tried to squirm away but it was no use.  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:15 am
"Windwhip. i want to make sure this Patchstar or whatever her name is gives the Snowclan territory back. and i also want her to know. if she dose this again, she'll have ME to deal with," Honeyheart said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:44 pm
"Hush!" She hissed. She grabbed the kit by the scruff and began walking back to the group of cats. "I believe this is yours." She mumbled through the fur in her mouth. She took a breath in just to make sure she was right about it being from WoodClan.  

ch3shire_c4t

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:30 pm
Lynxkit kept squirrming trying to get away. She didn't want to go home yet. She wanted more adventure.  
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff