Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Neko and Human Romance Boarding School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeramir

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:25 am
Zeramir wrapped his hands around her hips and kissed her deeply. After about a minute Zeramir breaked their sweet kiss softly and swam backwards while smiling at yuriko."You're it!" The mage started to swim towards the center of the lake and went into the dephths waiting for yuriko to come looking for him while he looked at her from under admiring her features.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 12:56 pm
she sighed "so he wants to play that game does he" she laughed to herself and went under holding her breath and opening her eyes looking around for him the first time she didn't see him and went back up for some air then held her breath again and went under spotting him she swam towards him smiling a bit she swam up and tapped him on the shoulder  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:11 pm
The mage hugged Yuriko and kissed her under the water as he swam with her towards the surface. After finally getting his breath back he kissed far more sweetly the cat girls lips as he wrapped his arms around her once more stroking at her body."I guess you won"smiled at her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:45 pm
"really? i did?" she smiled playfully then kissed him again  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:49 am
"yes you did...Yuriko can I say something...even though I know it will sound awefully dumb?"Said the mage while holding Yuriko close to him a after kissing her sweetly again.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:50 pm
"of course....i sound dumb all the time so..." she laughed alittle at her last comment  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 6:40 am
Zeramir blushed a little for the first time as he prepared for telling her this in the the middle of a lake that was listening with the light of the sun."I think I am falling for you..."He stroke Yurikos face gently as he looked into her eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 11:37 am
she blushed then replied "i am too" she smiled gently at him  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:40 am
Holds her close and kisses her passionately while strokes her body with the palm of his hands."Thank you for everything..."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:16 pm
"you don't have to thank me for anything" she smiled and kissed him back  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:43 am
What should we do now my lady? I am sure you must want to do something, any ideas?"He Smiled at her and kissed her neck softly and then splashed some water at her with one of his hands.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:50 pm
"the lake is fine" she smiled then gently splashed him back  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 8:31 am
"well then come get me!" Said while swimming away from her."Not that you can anyways"Smiled at her from afar."Come my love. Show me what you're made off. How fast can the most beautiful cat on the cosmos swim?!"Still smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 9:51 am
she smiled at him then went under and started swimming towards him she cam up for air "not very fast...." she said being halfway there after breathing she started swimming towards him again  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Zeramir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:55 am
Zeramir went under water and swam towards her without her knowing it, then came up holding her and not knowing that his face was buried in her chest and his hands were on her butt. Both spinned down the lake and ended up on the sand in a compromising position with her on top of him still with his hands and face on the same places.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games