Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
cat to human Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:55 pm
Kindlestar continued walking for a while, then stood at the edge of Twoleg place. Her ears flattened once more as she felt the stench of smoke.

"Ugh... how can twolegs live like this..." she snorted, her nose wrinkling up. She looked around and saw a lot of tall twoleg nests, and many monsters running wild as she climbed a tree, a disgusting habit of WoodClan, but one she would need to adopt for the meantime.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:25 pm
Cinderstar walked along until she started to smell something good. "hmm. . .what is that?" She mumbled out loud. Cinderstar found herself standing in front of a window to a two-leg nest. Two-legs walked past her, casting curious glances at the young woman who was standing in front of a pizzeria while drooling. A Two--legger approached Cinderstar. "Do you want to go in?" Cinderstar eyed him. He was a tall strong looking two-leg. Cinderstar felt a small chill go down her spine while looking at him. "What's your name?" She asked. "Rick, what's yours?" Cinderstar pondered over the name the hospital had given her. "My name. . Cinder i guess." "So Cinder" He smiled a creepy smile. "Let go, my treat." Cinderstar was about to say no, but the door opened and a large amount of smells poured out. "ok" Cinderstar said almost franticly.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:31 pm
Kindlestar was about to jump down from the tree when she heard a voice calling her down. She looked down and saw a boy that looked somewhat older than her looking up at her, a confused look in his face.

"What are you doing up there?" the boy called down to her, tugging at a vine that led to a...

"DOG!!!" Kindlestar yowled, climbing a bit higher up.

The boy looked up, startled, then started laughing.

"Afraid of dogs are ya? No worries, Balts here is as friendly as they come," he said in a friendly voice, patting the dog on the head.

Kindlestar sniffed and looked the other way, then realized how high up she was and flattened her ears in shock, not sure what to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:45 pm
( xd such a Kindle like thing to do!)
Cinderstar sat at a bench and figited. She was trying to copy the other two-leggers who were just sitting around. "um. . .so about this pizza. . " Rick glanced in her direction "don't worry its coming here, you don't have to go get it" he said irritably. That was the 8th time she had asked in the last 15 minutes. "ah, ok right sorry." She mumbled. how strange the prey comes here? No wonder the two-legs are such bad hunters Cinderstar sighed again. "OK" Rick hissed through clenched teeth. "You stay here right? i will be back." He stood up and stomped away. "wait!" Cinderstar whispered while sucking air in. i don't want to be by myself!! She then caught the delightful smell again. "ah!" She gasphed as she-two legger put a circular object in front of her. "In joy!" She chanted as the girl left. Cinderstar glanced around her and saw that two-legger's were grabbing chunks from the object. "So like this. . " Cinderstar reached out and touched the outside of the circle.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:58 pm
((I know right?! She only pretends to be all serious though. She is like 17 in human years.))

The boy noticed the black ears on the girl's head flatten and his eyes grew round. They weren't reacting like a regular bow. They were reacting like if they were her ears. Not only that, but he noticed that she had a tail, and it was flicking quite naturally.

"I'm Aurican, what's your name?" he asked her in a nonchalant voice.

"What about your status?" Kindlestar asked in surprise, looking down at him again.

"Status?"

Kindlestar shook her head. "My name is Kindle."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:03 pm
( xd I'm saaying that Cinderstar is about 23 >.<)
Cinderstar leaned back satisfied. Her belly protruded forward, and two pizza trays lay in front of her. "That. . was so good." she sighed. Cinderstar then remembered that Rick hadn't come back yet. The lady came back again. "Wow! That sure is a lot of pizza! I hope you can pay for it all!" Cinderstar blinked. "pay?"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:12 pm
((Lol Quick question, have any of you actually seen each other, or is everyone still scattered around?))

Aurican tilted his head to the side and grinned. "So, are you coming down from there?"

"Erm, I don't know how..." Kindlestar admitted, blushing madly in shame.

Aurican laughed at her embarrassment and shook his head. "No worries, just jump," he said, and he stretched out his arms.

"Are you crazy?" she spat at him, her tail erecting in fear.

"You don't look heavy," he told her, then noticed she was wearing next to no clothing, and her skin was orange, and she had black marking over her yellow eyes. This girl was definitely not normal. "Tell you what, I don't live too far off. I'll just give you some of my sister's clothes. I just want to help," he told her.

"With that thing down there?!" Kindlestar pointed out, looking angrily at the still barking dog.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:05 pm
(well we were all gathered in a small vally (park), but then everyone kinda dispersed on their own, since ur late on arriving u don't know about everyone else changing i guess.)
A two-legger appeared behind the flustered Cinderstar. "Here, I'll pay for her." The waitress gasped. "oh! no no u shouldn't trouble yourself with the costumers sir! Besides shouldn't u be in the back?" The two-legger leaned over Cinderstar and handed the waitress a plastic card. "Don't worry i don't mind." He then winked down at Cinderstar. "Just as long as u don't tell my dad I'm out here." The waitress nodded and raced away. Cinderstar exsamined this two-legger. He seemed to be the same age as her. He also seemed strong, yet gentler some how. His eyes were a fierce green, and his hair a golden brown. Cinderstar could tell that this was a hansom person. "umm. . " Cinderstar searched for words. "You seemed to like the pizza." The two-leg chanted. Cinderstar blinked. "ya. .i did, is this what you eat often?" The two-legger then burst out laughing. "I don't think it would be very good for me to live off of pizza." Cinderstar felt fear clutch her. She grabbed the mans shirt. "WHATS WRONG WITH THE PIZZA?!?" She yelled. The people in the pizzeria turned to stare at Cinderstar. They all had a look of shock on their faces. Some dropped the pieces of pizza they were about to slide into their mouths.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:45 pm
((Mmmkay kay.))

Aurican smiled up at her.

"You really are a strange one, aren't you? Come on, you can trust me," he said, holding out his hands again.

Kindlestar gave a tilt of her head and sighed. There really was no other way of getting off the tree, and maybe he would keep the dog at bay. Closing her eyes, she let herself fall, then felt a strong grasp holding her.

She opened one eye and looked up to see the boy looking down at her while holding her.

"There, you see? That wasn't so bad was it?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:26 pm
( ninja )
The Two-legger sighed and turned around "the pizza is fine" he then turned and looked at Cinderstar "the pizza is fine" he said more sternly. Cinderstar nodded and flopped back down, letting go of his shirt. "So whats your name?" He asked sitting down in Ricks chair. "Cinder" Cinderstar said quickly. "Yours?" She was picking up the language pretty easily. "Jason" He said calmly. "So where are you from?" "uuuh. . ." the people at the hospital didn't seem to react well when i said Woodclan. "uh uh uh, w-wood. . .land." Cinderstar pushed out sheepishly. "Woodland?" Jason narrowed his eyes. "Where is that?" "uH!" Cinderstar stood up. "well i should probably go, all my Woodland friends, and Woodcl- i mean land family would be worried if i didn't go back right away sooo. . ." Cinderstar started to inch back wards towards the door.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:01 pm
"Here we are," Aurican said, opening the door to the twoleg nest.

Kindlestar stared in awe. It was much bigger than it looked on the outside, and there were many things inside. She quickly walked over to the sofa and touched it, then, feeling how soft it was she squealed and plopped down on it.

Aurican laughed a little at her reaction. "Well, Balts is outside, so let me go upstairs and borrow some clothes... I think I should get a hat as well..." he added thoughtfully as he climbed the strangely shaped floor.

Kindlestar looked up and twitched one ear, still a bit receptive, but not knowing what else to do.

It's not like I have a choice but to trust him...
she thought to herself sadly, holding out one twoleg front paw and staring at it, lost in thought.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:12 pm
Cinderstar sighed as she meandered down the two-leg streets. This is getting to chaotic for me. . . i need to find the reason behind this. Cinderstar stopped and put her fists in front of her. "right!" she said out loud. "Back to the vally!" Cinderstar paused. "uh oh. . ." thats right that two-legger took me in his monster and drove me to the hospital Cinderstar collapsed onto the ground. People looked at her and they walked by. "WHERE AM I!?!?" Cinderstar yelled.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:47 pm
Kidlestar put the hat on and covered her ears.

"Thank god my sister likes hats... you know, you don't look half bad," Aurican smiled, looking down at Kindlestar. "So, mind telling me what are you doing up in that tree?"

"I wanted to see what twoleg place looked like... I have never been here before, and I wanted to know why am I this way," she answered cooly, not sure if he would believe her.

He tilted his head to the side and closed his eyes in thought. "You know, what with your markings and skin color and tail and whatnot, I find it hard not to believe you... Be grateful I have an open mind though. Best not tell that to too many people. I'll just say you are a friend of mine that is visiting all right? I won't ask more questions for now, so don't worry."

Kindlestar nodded, pleased with this twoleg. "May StarClan be with you," she responded with a bow. "However, I wish to view around outside."

Aurican nodded and opened the door. "Sure thing, but keep close with me, I dunno if you would be able to come back here."

Kindlestar nodded and followed him out to the Twoleg world outside.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 8:56 pm
Cinderstar stumbled along by herself. She had left the city and entered some mass of two-leg nests. "Crystalstar. . Patchstar. . .Cursedstar. . .Kindlestar" Cinderstar sniffed loudly. "w-w-w-where are all of you? I'm lonely. . " Cinderstar then noticed a dog. She had accidentally wandered into one of the two-leggers lawns. "uh!" Cinderstar inhaled. The dog got up and leaped toward her. Cinderstar turned screaming while running for her life. "DOOOOG!!!!"
(p.s. i'll give u a hint on where she is. . . Cinderstar is very close to Kindlestar right now wink )  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:17 am
((LOL I am not entirely certain if she has ears or not, but Kindlestar is still too shocked to notice, and I want Aurican to be the on to point it out. xd ))

Kindlestar's ears shot up as she heard a girl screaming.

"Your monster is hurting someone!" she yelped, running towards the noise.

"Kindle!!!" Aurican yelled, running after her.

Kindlestar stopped dead on her tracks when she saw the girl running away from the dog frantically. There was something about the way she ran, and the look in her eyes that seemed oddly familiar...

"Balts!!!" Aurican yelled, however, the dog ignored him and continued following the girl happily.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games