Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Drama is a four lettered word... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:29 pm

Sage looked at the clock it was seven....Ugh I don't wanna go to school...I want to spend time with Jet.
Sage threw the blanket over him. The feeling Sage got from being held by Jet, was the best one she had ever experienced. She closed her eyes and smiled, tangled in the blanket with him. After a while of cuddling the clock read 7:35.
Sage shot up and grabbed her back pack. But when a thought jumped in her head, she dropped her book bag. It took a while of silence before Sage decided just to ask the question.
"Do you even want to go? Uh, to school?"
Sage wasn't sure what his reaction would be, just sure she wanted to spend more time with him.
" Oh I mean don't go in till drama, then we can leave again during lunch. If you're not cool with it, its okay."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Jet looked a little nervous. "Ditch class? I've never done that before." He shook his head standing up. He said that a little louder than he wanted, he paced back and forth when he heard his Mom yell from down the hall.

"Don't worry! I'll take care of it! You two go have fun today! Sage, I'll take care of your excuse too!"

Jet blanched at hearing that. He couldn't believe he had let his mom hear that. Then a smile spread across his face. He turned back to Sage and lay on the bed next to her again. "Well, I guess that settles it."

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 8:40 pm

"Um...Wow okay.." Sage pulled the towel off of her head. Her Dark locks were still pretty damp.
" Your Mom is so cool."

Sage had left the braid Jet made in her hair, it didn't unravel in the shower. Sage played with it as she paced around the room thinking outwardly.

"Okay, uh we can go to the park again. Um, During lunch we should go to the library." The library was a thirty minute walk from the school.
"Hmm....But for now..." Sage plopped down on the bed.
"I think we should sleep in a little longer. Then go to Gem's for Waffle thangs...."
Sage found a comfortable position on the bed and closed her eyes.
"Sound good?"" She whispered with a sigh.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:11 pm

Jet rolled over and wrapped his arms around her, pulling close. "Should we sleep like this longer? I thought it was pretty comfortable last night!"

He smiled at her. To be honest, he would be happy like this all day. Jet pulled the blanket.

Jet's mom poked her head into the room. "No funny stuff . . . at least not while I'm home." She smiled a schemers smile at them, and then went back to her room, yelling down the hall. "Speaking of which, I'm going to run some errands, and then pick up your dad. I'll be home late, money on the counter for pizza."

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:33 pm

Sage let out a sigh of contentment as Jet pulled her close.Her body felt warm all over,"Uh yeah...It is.."
Sage shut her eyes with a smile. all of her senses except for one, were being overloaded. The smell of his shampoo ,soap, and the detergent his mom used on her cloths, as well as the scent of orange candles. The feel of the soft blankets, the n** from the cold air on her face, and the intoxicating warmth coming from Jets body. The sight of the dust particles being lit up by a stream of sunlight like tiny sprites flying around, of jet's thick eyelashes resting on his cheek,and the visage of his arm over her body.
But her mouth did not get a chance to savior a sense..the taste of a kiss.

Sage laughed at Jets' moms' comment. Sage turned to face Jet, with a cute dorky smile on her face she gazed into his eyes.
"What does she mean by funny stuff?"
Sage rose her eyebrow with a smirk. "Do you wanna practice the scene?"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:06 pm

Jet stirred, as he was starting to fall asleep. He was so content to just lay there. Her hair, which let a few strands fall over her face a little, smelled lightly of her. He blinked a few times, he was caught in her gaze, and he liked looking into her eyes.

"Uh . . . if you want to, instead of just laying here, we can."

Jet thought to the day ahead. He was happy to have met her, she added something to his life that he felt he was missing, but he wasn't quite sure what that was yet. He moved slightly, to see into her eyes a little better.

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:59 pm

"Uh.. Alright in few then." she gathered some of the blanket to her chin. "It's to cold." She smiled at Jet.
"So one time all of us went to Gems. They were short on servers. Nobody was getting any refills. People were irate. Then Bob slips itno the work area, grabs a pot of coffe and a pitcher of tea and went around filling peoples drinks! raven was afried he was going to get us kicked out. But the manager offered him a Job! Haha Bob respectfully declined..."
She wiped a strand of hair from her face.
"The waffle thang is a sundae with strawberries and chocolate on top of a waffle... With whipped cream...They're awesome. "

Sage scooted closer to Jet.
" It's really cold in here." With that she recited her first line.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:10 pm

Jet laughed a little at her story and tightened his arm around her when she scooted close. It hurt him inside, he wanted so much to tell her how he felt.

He lay there for a while longer, enjoying being close, he heard his mom shut the garage door and the car start, it was just now turning 7:45.

He pretended to start dozing and nuzzled her cheek a bit. For as much as she was complaining about being cold, her face was warm and soft.

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:28 pm

"Okay..fine." Sage said with a sigh when Jet didn't recite his line.
"We can run through it later". Sage smiled when Jet nuzzled his face on her, it was so warm.Sage like his arms around her, and his face so close. Sage breathed out and closed her eyes. The warmth of his body was satisfaction enough. It was strangely comfortable waking up in a room that wasn't hers. Being held by a boy she happened to like a lot.

She positioned herself so she could rest her head on his chest. She was unsure if she should do so, but she like feeling the beat of his heart on her cheek.
"I'm glad to know your mother doesn't think I'm a bad influence on you."
She looked in to his eyes from his chest.
"Makein ya ditch and all. I'm glad you decided to."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm

Jet turned and nuzzled his face against her cheek, pretending to be asleep. He adjusted his arms to pull her to him when she rested her head on his chest. Could it be, she likes me to?

He felt his eyes water up. He so desperatly wanted to reach out to her, to tell her he loved her. But how could he?!

He felt a tear streak down his face, it dripped.

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 pm

A warm salty tear that didn't belong to Sage fell on her cheek.
"Jet? Are you...okay?' She scooted up til her face was hovering over his.
"It's not because the question I asked you last night is it? I'm sorry, I was just curious. I understand how it feels to have things from the past to come back to haunt you. Believe me I've had my share"...Tears formed in her eyes and dropped onto Jet's face. She embraced him, and whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry."
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:56 pm

"Its not you . . . " he managed to squeak out.

He sat up suddenly and wrapped Sage in a tight hug, starting to really cry now. He hurt so much, but he couldn't say it, he didn't want to lose her. He cried on her shoulder for a while, releasing all of the hurt and stress that had built up in him over just the little while he had known her. He loved her, but couldn't tell her. He sat back, on hand on her shoulder, the other wiping the tears from his face as they continued to pour out.

He cried for a long time, a good five minutes, sobbing until Sage's shoulder was wet with his tears. He hugged her tight to him, reluctant to let go.

"I-I'm sorry," He said between gasps and sobs. "I know that you have feelings for me, but I can't tell you what you want to hear, though I want to, I really do." He looked at her with eyes squinting against the pain of having cried so long, tears still escaping them and running down his cheeks, his face was red, and soaked.

He finally finished sobbing after a long moment, long enough for Sage to have time to react. Then he looked at her with red tired eyes, tear streaks down his face. "The only thing I can say, is . . . I-I would like it if you would be my girlfriend."

He looked at her with almost puppy dog eyes, hurt in them, but hope as well.

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Sages eyes went wide an d her body went limp when he pulled her up to him. She rubbed his back and held him as he cried on her shoulder.
"Cry as long as you need to."
Sages arms started burning from the ghost pains from her past cuts. Sage guessed it was because she was empathizing with Jet's pain. She held him close she felt his body squirm and jump with every sob.
When he finally spoke Sage could barely understand what he was saying. All she could make out was I'm sorry, and though I really do.

"Uh, it's okay Jet."
Sage was crying a little too, feeding off of his hurt.
She held him close breathing iin his scent. After a while of holding Jet's spoke and the room fell apart around her feet. She gazed in to his tear stained eyes, hers still dripping down her chin.
"Uh um....Uh..." Sage couldn't function her heart was racing...Her first boyfriend?
Sage opened her mouth and closed it a few times. Then the words finally hit her.
"I would very much like it if you would be my boyfriend." She embraced him lovingly and looked up into to his earthy eyes.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Jet dried his eyes and smiled. He closed his eyes a moment, and then opened them again. "I'm very happy." He said, he took her cheek in his hand and leaned down to rest his forehead on hers. After a few moments, he leaned forward to kiss her . . .

Tir Malice

lucidVisionOfLife

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:32 pm

Sage put her hand on Jet's back when he rested his forehead on hers. When he moved to kiss her she met him half way with a smile. She ran her hand up his back and laced her fingers in his her. She lightly brushed her lips against his holding the kiss every few moments. She guided him to lay in the bed with her. she pushed herself close to Jet, her mouth moving deeper and more passionate than ever. She sighed as she moved to kiss his neck, his breath was ticking her cheek. She paused and took a moment to gaze into Jets eyes.
"Me too.." She said with a soft whisper.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff