Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Private 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:07 pm
Israel was taken back by Ceres' comments, but he did not faulter. The way she had been acting latley gave away to her intension, Israel simply ignored them. But now they were out there, in the open, and if Israel did not respond correctly, there would be consequneces. So he kept silent, pondering exactly what to do and what to say to Ceres before actually doing something. After a moment of silence, he made up his mind and turned to face Ceres with a soft yet serious look on his face. "If you told me not to kill myself, then I would not. I am yours to command..." Then with the softest movement, he leaned forward and kissed Ceres softly on her lips, pulling away as if it were all one motion and his voice dropped to a whisper. "... and I would only love you if you commanded it..." Giving one last look to Ceres, he turned away, looking back out into the darkness that was on the other side of the window, his voice still low. "The real question is... do you have the heart to command that from me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:17 pm
Ceres approved of his second answer, was aware of his first but when his final comment hit her she was taken back, turning around and putting her hand on her lips where he kissed her. She did not disapprove of his actions but when he asked if she would be able to have the heart to command him to do that she knew he was probably....aware of his feelings of serving her and her feelings for him which now seemed to cause problems. With the way he had been acting over the past three years it seemed he'd follow her commands but now it seemed he still didn't have a conscience of his own...or at least regained his.
"If I did then what?" Ceres turned around trying to hide the fact she was flustered, "what would you do then Israel...if I commanded you to love me for eternity...would you deny yourself your own master?"

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 9:34 pm
Israel didn't move from his position from staring out of the window, but his voice seemed more confident when he answered Ceres. "Of course not. If you commanded me to love you, then it would certainly be for eternity. Now, unless you are actually going to make a point of the evening by pouring out your emotions to me..." He didn't move from his spot, but more rather suggested that Ceres should not ponder on the subject for too long. "When one ponders on something too long, it can consume them, and I certainly would not want that for you... unless of course, you commanded that of me..."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:13 am
She walked closer to him, lit her hand a flame as if she was going to slap him but instead punched the wall beside his head just charring it a little bit.
Leaning down to the chair Israel sat, she leaned in closer and kissed him deeply putting her heated hand on his shoulder gripping it tightly. Slowly pulling away putting her forehead against his she whispered, "I..never linger..." Ceres said softly putting a finger on his lips before wandering to the bed and lying down on it, once again hiding under the covers.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:04 pm
Israel did not flinche when Ceres puched the wall, used to her random outbursts of firey anger or fustration. It was a trait about her that he had learned to adore. Adore. That was a new word, one Israel had not used in quite a while. After years of adapting to Ceres' persona, Israel learned to push his thoughts, desires, and opinions away so that he could focus on those of Ceres. But as his master leaned forward and kissed him rather passionately, he could not help but to kiss her back and whimper with the slightest audiable sound when she pulled away from him. He watched with intense eyes when she moved away from him and retreated to the covers of the bed nearby. He waited a moment, to think, thinking rather slowly since it had been a while since he had done so. Finally, he had made up his mind as he stood up from his spot and walked over slowly to the bed, slowly sitting down on the mattress, and slowly laying down to face Ceres. And then slowly, he moved the covers gently from her face and leaned down to kiss her, longer, softer, smoother than she had before, pulling away with a cautious look on his face. "You still haven't resolved the situation..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:15 pm
Ceres was almost dumbfounded when Israel removed the bedsheets from face, leaning down to kiss her, longer and softer than before. She was quite surprised and didn't know what to do or to say...at least until he pulled away with a cautious look on his face as he gazed down at her.

"I never...leave...an issue unresolved..." whispering softly, Ceres wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply while pulling him down onto her, gently nibbling at his ear before whispering, "Israel..love me...and only me...for the rest of eternity as part of our contract...or so help me...I will smite you.." she kissed him softly as the pace of her heart increased, sending heat through her body, although she wasn't really sure if that was the burning flame that kept her alive or the flame of passion she had carried hidden within her all those years.

Unlike her sister she refused to be soft and carried the strong and bold image of a warrior. Ceres could not falter, she and Israel could not be stopped...except by each other of course. She may have been cold and sometimes heartless but that was because her sister was all the rest.

As she kissed him she gripped onto his shirt tightly with one hand and slowly ran through his hair with another, feeling how soft it was because of her care, then moving down to his fine muscled skin almost cringing at the touch. "No one would ever believe me to harbour such feelings for you...not one....not even my sister..." she muttered to herself still thinking of where her younger sister was and if she was alright.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:43 pm
"Shh..."

Israel tore him his lips away from Ceres, flustered at the events taking place, not once ignoring her words as they echoed in his head, his new command, his new mission. He looked down at Ceres, his body pressing against her, his hands searching for her's, his skin tingling at the heat that Ceres brought to him to thank him for his touch.

"Your talking is not allowing me to love you like you have commanded..." He gave a playful smirk on his face, showing that his comment was only in jest, but that he was rather serious at what he was about to do. Taking off his shirt, his hands began to caress every inch of Ceres' body, kissing her once again before obeying the silent, physical commands of Ceres, late into the night.

Through the night's events, it was needless to say that both Israel and Ceres were sleeping soundly in their rented room, even to the sounds that began to grow louder by the moment as the sun rose and the marketing town began to wake and boom into life.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 7:52 pm
Around the time Theia usually got up to begin breakfast, clean and do some house chores, for once she slept in, stirring slightly in bed while keeping Pharos tucked under her right arm gently. He too stirred a little like his mother, moaning every so often, then stopping for a moment giving himself some peace before whimpering in his sleep unconsiously as Theia gently stroked his dark mightnight curls with the tips of her fingers as she slept into that early morning.

The morning only brought Ceres with more energy as she sat by the window, the curtains half open but her arm extended out to soak up the sun's warm energy filled rays. With one of the bedsheets used as a cover to hide her physic, she glanced over, then walked over to the bed before lying down and kissing Israel once more on the cheek. She turned to gaze out the barely open window, almost sensing something...the same thing she did last night.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:01 pm
Israel slept rather quietly, more than he usually did, but his green eyes fluttered open when he felt Ceres' soft lips against his cheek, the warm rays from the sun creeping into the room and he felt his body temperature increase to his liking. Rolling over to wrap an arm around Ceres, he sensed her tension and sat up quickly. Over the years, they had developed a sense on communication without talking, and Israel instantly got up, pulling his trousers on, and went to the window, smelling the air, picking up on a faint, familuar scent. "I think our sisters are near..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:11 pm
"Good I'm not crazy..." Ceres grabbed her dress and began to slip it on, running her hands through her long red curls to fix them up, once prepared, flipping them behind her shoulder.
"How could I not realize this before...there must have been something throwing me off yesterday night..." she muttered the last part to herself while opening the window to peer her head outside, definately sensing her sister's presence somewhere in that village. She however wasn't amused, "I don't like it...something's wrong..." with a pause she noticed something different about her sister's presence, "Adrian's not with her....and there seems to be....two of her..." that last part probably confused her more than it did Israel.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:19 pm
"We should go. I do not like the tension in the air, especially since there are a few Raiders in town." Israel picked up his shirt from the side of the bed, fixing it nicely just as Ceres had taught him. Bending his head down, Ceres routinely fixed his hair, which was more more ruffled than usual, and they left the inn. Going down the dirt roads, Israel led the way, curious as to why he could not sense Adrian as closely as he could Theia. Finally, they reached a small cozy home at the edge of town, opposite where Ceres and Israel had traveled the day before, and through the window could be seen Theia working slowly in the kitchen. Adrian still no where in site.

Michael was outside the house when he saw Israel and Ceres arrive. He kept sharpening the blade he held against the grinding wheel he kept conveintly at home. Looking up with a cautious gaze, Michael did not move from his spot in the front lawn, his eyes shifting from Theia in the kitchen to the two newcomers. "Can I help you? My shop is further down the market, I'm sorry."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:28 pm
Ceres had returned to human form just as they'd left the inn and spoke before Israel did to ease into the situation, sensing her sister through those human built walls.
"Oh, my husband and I are just looking for entrance to the forest. We're travellers you see, and we document places for maps and we wanted to inspect the forest." she plainly lied, hoping this was buying some sort of time for Israel to snoop around for Adrian. While buying time, Ceres looked the house and tried to think of human conversation, she didn't have the brains like her sister did..."Do you know anyone around here who goes by the name of Theia...I'm looking for her...." she could almost sense Theia's spirit all over this human but why...it didn't really make much sense to her...or rather Ceres didn't want it to make sense to her and she forced herself to believe in lies.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:03 pm
Israel left Ceres alone, but not too much, he only went about 20 paces away from where she stood until he could see more clearly into the forest. That's when he saw a figure standing in a crouched position in a tree top, staring at the scene between Michael and Ceres. He knew the scent well enough that he did not have to focus his eyesight to reckonginze his sister. Finding nothing else dwelling in the forest, Israel too a few slow steps back before turning around and retreating back to Ceres, giving her a nod.

Michael didn't say anything, though he was quietly debating saying anything about Theia to Ceres at the time, as he watched Israel look into the forest and come back. He gave swift, uneasy glances at the two before nodding to Ceres. It was apparent that he had not fully healed the wound in his heart that had appeared the day before when Theia revealed herself to be kind of traitor. "She is inside. You can see her if you want..."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:18 pm
"You are most kind, I've been looking for my sister everywhere, I didn't think I'd find her so far away from home." Ceres hated being so nice but not too would give it all away. Noticing Israel's signal she nodded and walked into the house and walked around before spotting Theia in the small living area beside the kitche in her full spirit form, craddling a small bundle in her arms, humming softly while nursing him. Ceres let out a slight gasp, wondering if her sister had gone mad fully exposing herself to a human but tried to stay level headed in front of him to not cause a commotion. Not to mention she wondered what Theia was doing with a child since spirits could not conceive and the Father Tree was too far away from here.

"You leave home without me and I find you here with....a...baby?" She tried to make polite conversation standing across the room from her sister.

Theia was speechless when she heard her sister's familiar voice but tried not to act so startled or it would disturb Pharos who was calmly feeding.
"C-Ceres, Israel...what are you doing here?" she would have never guessed her sister would have found her after three years, and even so why?

"My reasoning isn't important as to why I'm here Theia, I'm here to take you home now let's go, you can't stay long here." Ceres approached her sister and grabbed her arm slowly losing control in her human form trying to force her sister to follow, despite the fact Theia was resisting. "Theia, this is no time for fun and games we're leaving this place! I don't like it!" her older sister exclaimed loudly, causing a disturbance to Pharos causing him to scream and cry loudly.

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Spaniard The Last Angel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:33 pm
Michael put down the blade he was wielding as he followed after Israel inside his home, who he noticed had stood to the side to watch Ceres talk to Theia. He grew angry when Ceres grabbed at Theia, and when he heard Pharos cry, he quickly pushed Ceres away. "Don't... touch her..." He wasn't really defending Theia, but more so his son. Pharos was innocent in the affairs of him and Theia, and he didn't appreciate a woman bargining in claiming to be his aunt and disturbing his feedings.

Israel stayed calm as Ceres tried to drag her sister along, and as quickly as Michael stepped between the scene and batted Ceres away, Israel was right behind her, growling angrily at Michael, though resisting the urge to tear him to shreads since he seemed to be an important factor in this whole equation. "Likewise..."

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff