Welcome to Gaia! ::

Writer's Fiction Guild

Back to Guilds

I know its title is writing, but we also offer art and videos. All forms of creativity welcome. 

Reply Games and Hangout
Crossover Role Play Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 am
I hated what I was about to do, but I didn't see another way. I would have to give my power to that killer.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:45 am
He didn't know what he could do in his current state, but he had to see. C ran after him. "Don't follow me. Your place is not to die now, but if you come, you might just get yourself killed. Go back and wait for me, Bently needs you." She felt she had no choice but to leave him. He never listened to anyone when his mind was made up. She hoped their son would grow up with the very qualities she loved about B.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:57 am
"Stop." Taro called down to Beyond Birthday, "You want the powers you had before? I'm willing to give them to you if you'll fight with me to defeat my grandfather. He's over in the park fighting with one of the ones you were fighting there before. Nataku was my uncle. I memorized the spell I'll need to help you fight. So, will you do the deal me that you would have made with my uncle? Time is short, make your decision quickly."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:14 am
He thought only for a little while, he was a little afraid he might lose his sanity again and actually kill C, but no, he knew better. The last time that power was fake, besides, he always was the type to lose control for brief periods of time, why else would he have thought he could kill himself by dousing himself with gas and lighting a match. He really had to thank Misora for saving him, and all the doctors that gave him his new skin, hair, and the will to live and try again. "Let's do this." he said.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:17 am
The transfer took place in very short spell. "There, it is done. Let's go."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:30 am
"Okay then, hop on, we'll fly there." Taro did as Beyond suggested. Away they flew, and at last they arrived on time. Beyond rammed himself at Kiba, and he released his hold.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:21 pm
Taro repeated the spell when he landed on the ground, the spell to turn himself into a dragon for a temporary period of time.
"Taro? What do you think you are doing?!"
"I'm going to stop you from hurting anyone else."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:35 pm
"Don't even ask me why I'm doing this, I'm not exactly sure."  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Phenom_85
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:40 pm
Randy remained in Kiba's grip, just barely conscious, when Taro and, of all people, B showed up. "I can't hold on much longer, do something to free me and together we can beat this thing." Randy gasped as he fought to keep alive in Kiba's death grip.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:59 pm
Taro finished the spell just in time, and used his claws to pull Kiba's python-like grip apart.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:06 pm
"If you don't mind...I think I'll try my hand at dismissing him from our presence," called a voice form the sky.

Down came Ameryte, but this time he wielded a giant buster styled sword, about the same size as him.

'He might not have wanted to use it, but I felt it necessary to go and pick it up...shame it took so long,' he thought, staring at the Dream sword, Murdoc's precious two piece blade.

"You have harmed one of Murdoc's friends...This shall be quick, for I wish not to wake him from his slumber."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:07 pm
Beyond took Kiba's tailblade in his teeth and held it, making sure it would be useless as a weapon.  

BB Rue Ryuzaki
Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:15 pm
Grasping the blade with his right hand, he whipped the sword to the side, as the blade split down the middle, revealing a slot in the center. It did not remain this way for long, as he slid his hand on down the smaller piece down to the hilt, pressing down hard and disconnected a blade.

He hovered a few feet off the ground, bathed in the sunlight that now glistened off the large, heavy blade in his right and the small, light sword in his left.

"Meet Slumber and Reverie...for they will grant your final, eternal Dream!"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:17 pm
Kiba struggled against his foes, but he was beginning to lose his grip on his hostage. Soon he began to stop struggling.  

Chess Master Ed
Vice Captain

Murdoc Keizer
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:23 pm
Breaking into a dash towards the monster, he took priorities into consideration: free the hostage first.

'Seems like taking hostages is "in" nowadays,' the thought crosses his mind, as he dashes towards the enemy.

"This should make you easier to negotiate with!" he cries out, reeling back the huge sword Slumber, hoping to slam the wide end of it into Kiba, in an attempt to loosen his grip.

Games and Hangout

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games