Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 03. ✿ - - - Role Playing
girls academy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

googly-gurl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:32 pm
hinata_uzumaki44
"kyo go get some blankets and some water: :got it:

: ok i hope she will be ok: he puts her ring in his pocket so it doesnt get lost :stupid squirrel: he then puts away the rest of her stuff in her bag.......  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:34 pm
"no she lives with her grandma" kyo comes back with the stuff and i cover up molly and have her drink the water."we have to wait for a while and don't worry she will be fine"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

googly-gurl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:40 pm
hinata_uzumaki44
"no she lives with her grandma" kyo comes back with the stuff and i cover up molly and have her drink the water."we have to wait for a while and don't worry she will be fine"

: ok but i still think we should get her into some place warm instead of out here: deven stays close to molly......  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:40 pm
Lilith started walking back to her dorm, she wore the necklace that Damien gave her. She reached her room threw her stuff on the bed, turned on her i-pod speaker/radio and blared screamo music  

xViolet_Demisex

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:23 pm
"ok. lets take her to my dorm." we head to my dorm and deven lays Molly on my bed  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:14 pm
(o im googly-gurl but my otheer account said for some reason account blocked so i will finish the rp on this user)
deven sighed "wha? i-i-i feel diz-z-zy" molly said very like tiredly :molly r u ok?: "i-i thik so i j-just have a bad headache" :kitsume shes awake: he says in a kinda low voice.  

xXyoung_n_lovelyXx

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 9:21 pm
"good" i hug molly. "i'm glad your ok" :me to:
i hug kyo. "your to sweet"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:37 pm
"thnk u but can u tell me wat happened i dont remember anything" :the squirrel hit with a big acorn: he hugs her :im just glad ur ok: "me to"  

xXyoung_n_lovelyXx

xViolet_Demisex

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:03 pm
Lilith listen to the german lyrics of her music, the screaming male lead vocalist and the female in the background, she thought about Damien "I need to see him again!" she thought. She picked up her cell phone and dialed his number, there was no answer. She sighed and laid back down on her bed, the music still blaring  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:10 pm
while me and kyo where hugging the head cheerleader shows up
amy: KYO! how dare you cheat on me!  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

xXyoung_n_lovelyXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:36 pm
"ummm who the heck is she kitsume?"........."oh i think i know she is tht cheerleader girl right?" : ok this is confusing......she said kyo is cheating but why is tht? if u said she was cheating: "idk but im just all confused"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:39 pm
"she is the cheerleader and he is not cheating on you. you cheated on him and no he is mine"  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200

xXyoung_n_lovelyXx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:56 pm
"ohhhh i remember......wait wat do i remember?" :umm kitsume do u think molly is ok?.....shes acting a lil ummm weird: "how am i weird?" she says laughing :idk probably when u got hit: "ohhhhhh" they both laugh a little "ya ya cheerleader gurl hes not cheatin" :agreed:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Amy stomps off
"i hated her from the start. why did you date her" :i thought you didn't like me:  

ilinks

3,800 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Dressed Up 200
03. ✿ - - - Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items