Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Boarding School - Romance Intended Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:41 pm
He laughs, "You know what you aren't even worth the time to teach how to teach." He stood up and made his way to the door and bowed, "I'll see you at the first test." He smiled wickedly and closed the door behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:45 pm
*Rin sits playing and singing with her eyes closed*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:50 pm
He siles humming the song Layla on the way back to his room and opens up the door, "Hullo dahling I'm home." he says sarcasticly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 4:56 pm
Ano niji wo atsumate ano asi ni kaeite
Ano kumo no tsutsu mate futari a oeta Glamorous days
*Rin still keeps on singing*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:00 pm
He smiles, "Maybe I should have taken a second language I could have a better grasp of what you wre saying." he sat down next to her, "Though I didn't realize you could sing as of yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:02 pm
HI *Rin says as she stops singing and jumps on Jake*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:08 pm
He smiles, "So what was that you were singing and playing?" He ramarks pointing to her guitar.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:12 pm
Oh just something my band played before I was sent here *Rin says as she lays on Jake*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:24 pm
"Mmm sounds nice....probobly would feel it better if I understood but the emminece was definitly good...my taste in music guides me well most of the time." He smiles just trying to make his point out...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2005 5:28 pm
don't worry I get what you wanna say *Rin says as she moves so she can see Jake's face*you know you have a nice face I'm suprised you're not taken by anyone *she says as she lays her hand on his cheek*  

Blackrose01111

Ceveo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:04 pm
He laughs, "Well I have head some quite wierd compliments to me before...but this one makes me feel the oddest." Looking into her eyes he smiles, "And who knows that little bit may not be true for far too long."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:35 pm
enraged!!!!!!! cell phone rings and she answers it and its a guy on the other end and she melts because of the sound of his voice........"hi...." she says into the cell phone "oh really?? you do?? ok what time should i be ready?? ok....i'll be ready! bye!" says to the remaining class "i have to go now...." she says in a daydreamer kinda voice....  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 8:33 pm
What do you wanna be mine? *Rin asks as she looks into Jake's eyes*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 12:31 pm
He smiled, "Mmm well it could happen...heh heh don't wanna lose a chance I had in front of me you know." His mind raced pretty easily to one he had before, "Though I must have time to think it out....my family have been known to make very bad decisions when on impulse...though no one in my family has ever split up with each other...in fact they mostly had only one relationship their entire life..." he then got lost in thought and layed on the bed next to her just logically following how his luck might fare in a relationship.  

Ceveo

Blackrose01111

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 4:21 pm
Don't worry you'll never lose your chances with me *Rin says as she kisses Jake on the lips*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games