Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Daughters of the Moon (Tis Finsished...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:49 pm
((lets just say that Talli and Snowflake saw Morgan leave. I WANT TO BE PART OF THE ACTION TOO!!!!!))

Snowflake looked over to Talli after Morgan ran out of the house. "Talli? I think we should follow Morgan. She seemed freaked out of something. Should we go?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:50 pm
(WHOO!!! Fallen Goddess ROCK!!!! biggrin )  

daughter-of-the-moon1

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:57 pm
((wait.......... whats a fallen goddess again?))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:20 pm
((I wanna be a fallen godess! It sounds fun! >.< ))

Talli nodded. "Let's go." She morhped into a falcon and flew into the night, only several feet above Snowflake.  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:36 pm
(NO!!!!! You can't! Shadowstar! scream evil )  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:01 pm
((YAY!!!! LETS GO!))

Even though Talli was a falcon, Snowflake stayed a snow tiger. She ran as fast as she could, dodging people on the way. Finally they arrived at the beach. Snowflake saw Morgan and someone else. It was Heather. Something is different about her........ Snowflake thought.  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:08 pm
Talli landed and transformed back into her human shape. "What's going on here?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:14 pm
((I gtg T.T See ya!))  

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:38 pm
(OOOOHHH!!!! lol Mina is going to be completly obliviouse! ^.^)
Kabath sighed. "Mina. . . I know Selen made me take a deal with you but I REALLY don't know how I can protect you if your THIS simple minded!" Mina shoved Kabath on the floor. "that's mean! go to your corner!" Mina pointed at the corner. Kabath lifted his head and snarled at Mina. "don't tell me what to do!" Mina touched her forhead again and kabath disapeared.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:11 pm
Morgan was on the edge of tears and turned to face Talli and Snowflake. "Stay back! Go back to Jasmine's house!" She yelled as a tear fell. "Please, Heather is not one of us anymore...she's dangerous and only I can face her." She turned to face Heather again.

She tried to get into Heather's mind, but it was solid. "Heather...why?"

"I had too. I would have become one anyway." Heather said and smiled. Morgan flinched, Heather's smiled was different and evil. "I'm sorry, Morgan." She started to change to shadow, "I hope we will never have to face each other, because you know I will win." Heather was gone.

Morgan fell to her knees, "Why? Why did you let this happen Selene?" She whispered and looked up to the moon, which was now fully out. "Why...?" Another tear fell and replayed Heather's last words, 'I hope we will never have to face each other, because you know I will win.' Heather was right, Morgan couldn't beat her. She was part of the Atrox's inner circle now and it was giving her power.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:16 pm
Snowflake stared in shock as she saw Heather disappear. Then she left Talli and walked up to Morgan. Snowflake sat down next to her. "I know i haven't been with you long, but it will be ok," she said. Snowflake licked Morgan's face, wipping away the tears. "I'm sure she'll be fine......."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:50 pm
Morgan shook her head, "Jasmine will die...this will be the second child she's lost...this is the third best friend I've lost..." She whispered, not taking any comfort to Snowflake's words. Her pocket buzzed and she pulled out her phone, it was her mother. "Hello?" She answered.

"Morgan! Where are you? Why did you run out of the house?"

Morgan took a deep breathe, "Heather just needed to talk. Guy trouble. I'll be home shortly."

"Okay. Don't do it again. See you soon."

"Bye," Morgan hung up and looked at Snowflake. "I'll give you guys a ride back to Jasmine's."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:55 pm
Mina sighed then jumped off her bed. She wandered down the stairs to notice noone was in the house. "where is everybody?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:28 am
"Ok," Snowflake said, then she turned into a human girl. She always had a white t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and sandals on when she was human. "I don't want to freak anyone out again." Then she followed Morgan.  

Feathertail14

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:30 am
Talli wasn't really sure what was going on... but Heather had turned... evil of some sort. "Hey, it's simple, right? We just go to Heather and tell her what sort of an idiot she's being, right? We'll show her what she's doing to her friends, how she's destroying everything. Plus- she'll be outnumbered in a fight."  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games