Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply KITTY ART!!!
Kitty ART! (MoonClan) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You want? You like!
  Me Want!!!!
  Me Like!!!!
  Both!!!!
  Neither!!!!
View Results

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:33 pm
no ways that's awesome!

and i'm sorry minnowpool, i try to check all five clan's but i've been busy with moonclan (as you can see) i'll try to do yours after i'm done with joltpaw's.

Here Wishsong! Are you happy now? lols!
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:42 pm
lol, those look spazzmazing!!! .. . . . . . . . . crying but when ever your done is fine with me. . . . just don't forget Woodclan.. . . . crying (>.<)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:53 pm
Patchstar if ur busy u dont have to do mine. It's okay.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:36 pm
no no it's all good ^-^ i was on you anyway, you've waited enough. ^-^ here it is:

User Image

hope you like it! OKAY I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH EVERY REQUEST IN MOONCLAN (thus far XD) now you guys have to wait for me to be done with minnowpool's and duskwind's and sleetfur's and sprintsong's and mewkit's and ravenfeather's and cindermoon's and livelypaw's! HAH! xD  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:40 pm
MagnificentMeghan
oyeah, and dont feel pressured to finish it soon or anything.
i have two weeks before i'll be logged on again.. so no biggie.

coolios. can you ask them for me? it's easier on poor old patchy xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:02 pm
Panda--Chan
no no it's all good ^-^ i was on you anyway, you've waited enough. ^-^ here it is:

User Image

hope you like it! OKAY I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH EVERY REQUEST IN MOONCLAN (thus far XD) now you guys have to wait for me to be done with minnowpool's and duskwind's and sleetfur's and sprintsong's and mewkit's and ravenfeather's and cindermoon's and livelypaw's! HAH! xD

wow patchstar it awsome! i love it!  

i-rAWr-GuMmY-BeARs

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:12 am
yay! i'z glad! x) they were fun to draw.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:11 pm
Hehe, nice pics Patchy ^^
And do you think you could make a pic of Scarclaw, but one that wasn't too huge and it could fit easily in my signature? ^^
And another thing: I'm giving you a present for a new year, and I'm pretty sure you're going to love it 3nodding 4laugh whee  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

NitroScorpio

4,150 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:15 pm
MagnificentMeghan
hai!! i know im not exactaly supposed to be in this forum cukz we arent attacking you, yet (lol) but can you make one for me????!!!

no ones posting in the pebbleclan kittyart forum stare so ima gonna ask you heere!!

i wanted one with my family!

Minnowpool, Stonecave, Chillpaw, Flarekit, Frostkit, Grasskit, and Craterkit.

Idk how much.. ok, so you know what minnowpool looks like, right??

you have to ask duskwind what chillpaw looks like looks like sweatdrop
and ask ______ (mindblank) about grasskit
and then finally, you have to ask cursedstar bout' flarekit

and heres pictures of stonecave frostkit and craterkit;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
^^stonecave

^^ lazy craterkit... lol

^^frostkit minus hand and baby soap.
and the twoleg nest. ;P

ok, so i dunno. choose the pose, and im not sure how much it'll be.
how bout 1k? tip included. lol

Chillpaw looks like this!

*GLINT GLINT*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:51 pm
How do you get the pic under what you say?  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:53 pm
Koroana
Hehe, nice pics Patchy ^^
And do you think you could make a pic of Scarclaw, but one that wasn't too huge and it could fit easily in my signature? ^^
And another thing: I'm giving you a present for a new year, and I'm pretty sure you're going to love it 3nodding 4laugh whee

yeah yeah, i like doing big ones cuz when i put them on deviantart it makes them seem cooler. but yush. and i loved my present! thanks so much!

any specific pose?

btw to get the pic under what you say u put it in your signature. you go to my gaia, account settings, signature, paste the IMG code and save it. ta-dah~!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:16 pm
Um, pose, nope not really. Just anything that's cool and fits easily in a signature xD

And your welcome for the present! When I get my avi back up I'm probably gonna get u another present ^^

Also, I know how to put in a signature, though I have trouble with the codes such as colors and stuff, but I'm getting the hang of it~ xD  

I Deutschland I
Crew

5,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

MADLYALICE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:58 pm
Can I have one of Lightpaw sleeping, with Eachosong wrapped around him (Like a mother sleeping around her kit) and Moonstar sitting next to him with her eyes on the stars, and the two she-cat are saying,
"Sleep well, son of StarClan."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:23 pm
Koroana
Um, pose, nope not really. Just anything that's cool and fits easily in a signature xD

And your welcome for the present! When I get my avi back up I'm probably gonna get u another present ^^

Also, I know how to put in a signature, though I have trouble with the codes such as colors and stuff, but I'm getting the hang of it~ xD

sorry the last part was more pertained to pantherclaw who kept asking and i kept forgetting to reply. anyway, alrighty, i can do your pic after sleetfur's and cinderstar's and ravenfeather's and i think angelwish's.  

Panda--Chan
Captain

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:29 pm
Koroana

Just because you're so nice to me, this next pic you've asked for will be free!  
KITTY ART!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games