Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Let me be Your Rose-Ouran Host Club-Needs Tamaki Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:10 pm
He was patient while the cat descided if she liked him or not and ran a hand down her after she mewed. "Hey cutie."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:17 pm
The cat curled up around his neck and began to doze as Mikoto chuckled." hmm tell me baout the dances that the host club hosts ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:40 pm
"Most are ballroom, waltz, tango, they last a while sometimes. Usually a prize is given at the end." He tilted his head back against the window and thought. "I think we tried a normal club with the typical music of today, too many girls like to grind and it didn't go well." he chuckled remembering the sufficated feeling he'd had to indure for three hours. "We haven't done it sinse. Looking for new ideas but none are safe as of yet."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:47 pm
She smiled and snuggled back agsinsdt him." mmm well i cant wait...i promise to save all my dances for you if i can help it "s he said kisisng his chin gently as she snuggled back against him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:56 pm
his heart did a little jitter in his chest and he settled in content to just be with her for a moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:03 pm
She didnt notice and turned to face him now int he window seat and smiled." Tamaki, what do you want to do with your life ? i mean...when we get married...what will we do ? "  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:06 pm
he smiled. "I have to take over the buisness... outside of that I think it would be nice to build a family. make a home where you will be content. What you do if you get a job or whatever thats up to you. You're still free to do as you please. I will always want horses, maybe I'll build us a ranch. We can do whatever you want." he watched her. "what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:18 pm
She smiled watching him. " i want to be a teacher...but other than that...just being wiht you...will make anything bearable..tamaki "S he said leaning over and gently kissing him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:35 pm
"what kind of teacher?" he asked after kissing her back. "what grade?" It was interesting. He could see her with kids. She had patience and a good heart. They'd love her he imagined.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:36 pm
she smiled and and layher head on his shoulder." hmmm i think probably kindergarten, or third grade..."s he smiled and snuggled closer." Tamaki...thank you " she mrmured agaisnt his neck.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:00 pm
"for what love?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:15 pm
" just for being with me and being so good to me " she said hugging her arms around one of his and her head rested onhis hsoulder.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:02 pm
He shook his head. "I would give you no less than anything you want." She was lucky he could controll the more primitive side of himself and sighed deeply. "Your far too good for me princess. I haven't even earned you and you are happy to be with me."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:12 pm
" mm more than happy actually "s he said softly as a breeze came through the window ruffling their hair. She smiled up at him and sighed happily." you need not give me anything Tamaki..just yourself " she said softly as she leaned on him. He knew the basics, but not HER. Her fear of heights and thunder storms( not trying to copy haruhi). She noted the height fromehr window to teh ground and snuggled closer to him her fingers tightly clinging to him.  

Saera of the Ninja

Priestess Hanajima

Agile Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:19 pm
((thats ok its a common fear)) he followed her eyes and tilted his head at her. "Are you ok?" his voice was calm soothing as he felt her fingers tighten.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff