Welcome to Gaia! ::

Youkai's Paradise (An Inuyasha Universe RP)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)
Kokushi Village (Main Village) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:02 am
((...uh oh...Rexno is going to be loosing something very precious if he continues User Image ))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:47 pm
((He will continue =)))  

warlock70773

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:17 pm
((If you wish...dont say I didnt warn you ^^"))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:34 pm
Katsuki shrugged as she sat down. She stared at the sky in a bit of thought. Not quite zoned out yet, but not in her head.  

SilverDragonQueen810

Obsessive Seeker

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:38 pm
((I edited it. ><))

Aikou shook her head. "She disappeared."

Kenta shook his head. "Troublesome Kitsune."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:34 pm
Rei opened her eyes with a startled gasp. "Who are you?" She began to get up slowly, trying to prevent another wave of dizziness. She glanced to her left, to check if the way was clear.

lD r e a m s h i f t e rl

Feisty Shapeshifter

31,350 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:16 pm
One of the pups shouted and pointed to a small fox. The children ran after the fox only to find that there were seven more running arround, zig-zagging inbetween legs. The children enjoyed the fun of the chase.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 3:21 am
Kentas ears, and nose twitched, he went back to her hiding spot. "Neh...Suzu?"  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Oricus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:59 am
Finally Kam had made it to the village. Due to his always being alone he shouted to everyone as he made his way through.

"WHERE IS THE WOLF LEADER!?"

He couldn't quite figure out why everyone was just staring at him, all he wanted was an answer...he tried again,

"WHERE IS YOUR LEADER I WISH TO SPEAK WITH HIM!?"

And so he stood, awkwardly waiting for an answer from the crowd...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:28 am
Kenta pulled away from where Suzu was suppose to be, and walked towards the area where all the commotion was coming from.

Aikou burried her head into Kentas chest trying to hide herself. "Kenta-sama...." She said in an unsure voice as Kenta approached Kam. Her hanyou ears were flat on her head.

Kenta smiled at her, and rubbed her head. "Its ok little one." Kenta said softly. He continued to walk until he could see Kam. "May I help you..." Kentas nose twitched again, and his smile grew. "...brother?" Kenta finished his sentence.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Oricus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:42 pm
"KENTA!" Kam shouted in delight and clasped an hand on the fellow half-breeds shoulder.

"Must you always play this game?" He finally lowered his voice, a few of the villagers who knew him were still laughing though. "You are twice my age and I've been coming here since I was a pup! Brother, ha! If we knew who my father was, then maybe, but for all I know I could be from the Eastern clan! Though my allegiance would be to you of course old friend."

He paused to take a quick drink and looked questioning at the pup in Kentas arms, but instead asked, "I have come again to sleep and hunt and maybe find adventure as you should already know, and as usual, I ask, do you need help with anything here in the village?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:26 pm
Kenta laughed slightly. "Oi, oi, be careful, you might hurt Aikou, and it is good to see you to my friend." Kenta tried to think of something, but shook his head. "No, the vilalge is runnig pretty smoothly, just the occasional birds of paradise, but those people are easy to take care of...there is a fox in the village...." Kenta added.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Alice5130

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:32 pm
The nine foxes began running into eachother, poofing from two to one and gaining the tails of the other.

"Aikou, catch her!" one of the pups yelled. Only three foxes remained and they were running towards eachother, making sure to be slow enough for the kids to catch them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:34 pm
A fox ran by Kenta and Aikou. Kenta bent down, and Aikou jumped on the fox hoping that it was Suzu.  

Hiten-Katsu
Captain

Conservative Capitalist

Oricus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:37 pm
"Well then, if something should come up you'd best tell me! I've not had a good adventure in years, just hunting and roaming of late. How has this little fox happened upon the village?"  
The Northern Mountains (Wolf Territory)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff