Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Messiah and the Plague Doctor (Closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it end?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
View Results

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:05 pm
Caleb could not stop, the beautiful writing, captivated him, he used to think modern literature was dead.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:17 pm
The crane, in his sorrow, talked to his only friend-- the cicada-- about what he should do. He told the cicada his woes, and the cicada begged him to not tell the spaniel he was actually a widower mourning over his lost life-mate.

The mountain dog, evil as he was, told the spaniel and, in her woe, the spaniel begged him to end her life, as she could not possible replace the crane. Then she had an idea; if she sold her existence to her mother, Gold Lantern Fox of the Heavens, she could get the dead crane back, and the albino crane, who had missed the love of his life for so long, would be happy again.

The crane bit her on the ear to show how displeased he was with the foolish idea, and then begged her to not leave, insisting that he would be dedicated to her.
After the crane finally used his superior smarts to trick the mountain dog into drowning himself, all was at peace.
And the spaniel knew, however subconsciously, that his dedication was very thin, as he still mourned his lost love, but she held back her tears in the face that half-dedication was better than no dedication.

And, although he would never, ever love her as she loved him, she was finally happy.
[[End.]]  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:26 pm
Caleb closed the book with a firm crisp snap. A small part of him, truly did feel terrible that he could not love his student the way she loved him. He placed the book onto the elegant coffee table.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:32 pm
[[Ann: thanks! Bought it myself!]]
Well, Mister Crane, an entirely new and odd voice said in his head. Do you see things from the little red spaniel's eyes now?  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:39 pm
....I am sorry that I am unable to return most of her affection. I truly do not want to lose her, like my.... previous love in the past. She clung to me and I did to her, that is why she was killed, she was seen with myself. Caleb's head hung low.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:42 pm
Well, there are no bats of that kind on Earth, and the ones in Midgard are cursed, soulless husks, who know better than to even touch holy blood like hers. The mountain dog is dead, as well. Trust me; I know everything.
He took a light intermission.
Besides, nobody here has any gripes against you, except the coelecanth, and she won't do anything to make the spaniel unhappy.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:47 pm
Coelecanth? Caleb looked back to the novel, picked the book back up, and went to the end, remembering who the analogy was. Why does she?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:52 pm
The coelacanth, aha! Old, pretending to be young. Resides in murky depths, and has control over various political parties. You'll remember that she fears your beak[[*coughmaskcough*]], and views the spaniel as her mother. You're the stepfather who just isn't good enough. But nevermind this nonsense. I won't desist to plague your mind with your inadequacies until you give the spaniel what she deserves!'  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:55 pm
If it will free myself. Caleb stood and walked out of the room, the book disappearing in his robes. Unsure of where she had gone, he went into the room to the left of the previous room.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:59 pm
Listen to you! You're supposed to do it out of love for her, Mr. Crane! Your soul shall be cleansed of your past transgressions against the poor little spaniel. You have a beautiful soul, Mr. Crane. I just wish you'd... clean it every now and then.'
His voice faded away, and Moé came out of a nearby room.
"Ann's asleep, and calmed down, now...", she whispered.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:44 pm
Caleb turned, and found his student, drifting up to her, a bleached hand exited the robes and held out her book. "You have forgotten this." Handing her the book. His arms slowly lifted and wrapped around her.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:48 pm
Moé paused, bewildered, as she took the book. She blushed slightly.
"S-Sir...? Is there something wrong? What happened?"  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:52 pm
"Nothing has happened." Caleb answered back. "Since you adoration has...come to my intention, there is something needed to be said....I love you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:56 pm
Moé flushed for a second, and then shook her head.
"It's... because of that deliveryman, isn't it? You want to reassure me? I..."
She bit her lip.
"I'm so tired of everything related to her. I almost wish she never existed...!", she muttered.
She broke off from the embrace and began to walk away.
Ann came out of the room, and saw Moé walking away in the opposite direction. She turned around, and saw Caleb. She looked at Moé again, and put her hand up to her mouth in shock.  

Miss Lovely Rita

Steel Jay

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:03 pm
Caleb froze slightly because of shock. Seeing Ann's reaction, he walked over to her. "....What does she mean by 'delivery man'?" Caleb questioned.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games