Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Happily Ever After (Private~!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akira.S

Dedicated Conversationalist

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:11 pm
((It's so far from now though lolz but fineeeeeeeeeee XD

-Basically Ophelia x Tristan sleep together after getting married, then out of depression because she hates being in the marriage and there's no such thing as divorce she sleeps with Elton.

-Tristan also ends up sleeping with Jillian just because they both love each that much and Jillian hates seeing him sad

-Then Ophelia becomes pregnant and Tristan thinks it's his but she doesn't know if it's his or Elton's

-Jillian becomes distraught that the baby might be Tristan's since she wanted to have his child and starts hating her and attempting to beat her and kill her

-So after the baby's born they play it off as being Tristan's child but Ophelia finally comes in and tells them she's not sure and her and Jillian get back together but that whole time there's conflict in the castle etc etc etc

it was the best i could come up with to solve everyone's problems))

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:14 pm
((Hmm... okies biggrin ))
Tristan sat down, staring at the ground. "Nothing, its not important." he ran his hand through his hair. "I'm afraid I cannot send Elton back, but I will have my other knight remain by his side," Or not....

"He said no, he said I don't have royal blood or a penny to my name," he whispered.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:19 pm
((you likie or no? cause I can take if it you don't))

Remius thought a moment and nodded, "Alright, well see to it he follows him. I don't want him near my daughter." he nodded and motioned him out to enjoy himself.

The young queen looked up and put a hand on his cheek, "he doesn't understand...that doesn't matter to me...." leaning in she kissed him gently and smiled. "I love you for you...not your name or your title..." she smiled softly and embraced him, "we'll think of something, but for now I must get back." she whispered holding his hand for as long as she could while walking back to the ballroom.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:23 pm
((It'll be interesting, Tristan was just going to try to convince Remius to let Elton marry Ophelia instead of him))
Tristan shook his head, "No, let me sit here and take it in..." he murmured. "Could you send in that servant girl with something to drink?" he asked.

Elton held onto her hand loosely, then went into the ballroom. He moved around the perimeter, then ran up to his room.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:29 pm
((Yeah I figured lol but then where's the fun in that? the story would die?))

"Jillian?" The King questioned, "Of course." he nodded while walking back out and calling Jillian to bring him a glass of wine.

She entered the back immediately and sat down with Tristan, "how'd it go? did you convince him?"

The rest of the evening for Ophelia was rather miserable..even worst when her father announced that their wedding would be tomorrow. She almost turned ghost white at the mention...wanting to just die that very moment...realizing she could never be with Elton even if she wanted to...unless they ran away together.

"Did you hear the news?" Brendan walked back to the room to find Elton, while leaning against the door.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:31 pm
"No," he whispered, "No... he wants the wedding to be tomorrow."

"What news?" Elton growled, looking up at Brendan.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:42 pm
Jillian was in shock and didn't know what to do or to say.
"Tomorrow...but...but that's so soon. Ophelia would never approve! You'd never approve to this!" she exclaimed getting a little bit fed up even though the King had every right.
"What do we do now...."

"King Remius has moved the wedding to tomorrow. Things aren't looking to good for you and the Queen but I speak for the King when I say that." he said eyeing him. "So what now, you can't act sour forever just because things aren't your way."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:49 pm
"I asked the King for her hand, but he denied me because I'm not royalty." he whispered, staring at the floor. "He doesn't even know that, how can he judge against me?"

Tristan looked at her, sad-eyed. "I don't know..." he got up and embraced her, closing his eyes. "Stay with me tonight," he whispered.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:06 pm
"Well if you were royalty what are you doing being Tristan's Knight?" Brendan asked walking over and pulling on his arm. "Come on, you have to enjoy yourself for now, if you're not there who's going to be there if something happens to the Queen?"

"Tonight?" Jillian wondered if that was such a good idea... if they were caught something bad was going to happen but she didn't want to deny Tristan nor herself the pleasure of being close to him. "Alright...I will.." she said softly with a smile, embracing him tightly. "Come, we must get back."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:10 pm
"I don't want to enjoy myself if I can't do it with Ophelia..." he murmured.

He smiled, "Thank you," he kissed her briefly, then pulled away.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:21 pm
Brendan was getting sick and tired of his complaining and sigh, "Well if you want to lose her to Tristan fine be my guest, I'm not going to baby you anymore." he said leaving him to his room while he went back to the party.

Jillian watched him a moment before heading off to the ballroom to check on Ophelia who was sitting at her throne almost mezmarized in tears.
"Ophelia....are you alright...?" she asked softly putting a hand on hers.

"Yes...of course..." The young Queen smiled while turning back to watch the rest of the royals dance, almost looking as white as a ghost, as dead as dirt and as empty as a shell.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:24 pm
Soon the ball was over, and Tristan went up to his bedchambers. He laid down on his bed, frustrated about the marriage, but excited that Jillian was coming.

Elton had gone up to the tower, just in case Ophelia would come.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Akira.S

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:33 pm
Jillian thought about going to see if Ophelia was alright but was much too excited to see Tristan to really check. "I'm sure she's fine...." she said softly to herself, walking to the King's chambers and knocking on your door.
"My lord..." she whispered so no one would hear her.

Even before Elton had arrived, Ophelia was lying in the corner, still in her beautiful full royal pale blue dress, with all her hair accessories and what not, sleeping soundlessly. She was lying on a small blanket with a candle a few feet away to keep her even a bit warm or at least to give her some light. The floor just under her cheeks were wet and so was the palm of her hands.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:35 pm
Tristan opened the door, "Jillian," he smiled softly, "Come in." he opened the door wide to let her in.

Elton knelt beside her, sliding his arms around her and pulling her into his lap. "Shh... its okay," he whispered in her ear.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces