Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Into the Twilight (Romance Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:14 pm

Meghan shook a bit behind him. Her eyes were squeezed shut as she almost bit her lip off. She accidently bit her lip so hard it began to bleed. Her eyes widened and she tried to get it to stop. But Maxwell caught the scent. "Oh yum! A teenage girl." He licked his lips and advanced towards Meghan, quickly dodging behind and grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her back with him. He took a long wiff of her hair. His eyes rolled back in pleasure. "My you're pretty." He commented, gently lifting her chin up to look at him. Meghan shook frightened. Maxwell gently pressed his lips to the cut, gently licking off the blood. He grinned.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:18 pm

Jake moved as fast as he could tackling Max and throwing both Meg and Max. He sent Meghan in a different direction as MAx though so he could catch her. When he caught her be ran. Fast as he possibly could away from the area.

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:23 pm

Meghan squeezed her eyes shut, and clung to Jake as they ran. "I'm scared." She whispered softly, burying her face in his chest.
Maxwell was in a defensive pose as he stared after them. He stood straight up and brushed himself off. "You can run... but I will have her." He called knowing Jake would hear. "Don't worry. I don't think I'd harm her... just turn her into a vampire and bind her to me for ever." He chuckled evilly. "She is quite cute. She'd make an excellent bride." He commented. "Too bad for you. Though from what I've been seeing you're not that into her." He shook his head
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:34 pm

Stopping abruptly. He stood there. His eyes had turned black from anger. "You will not have her." HE said angrily. Jake had the power of telekinesis. Move objects with his mind, bind them, stop anything or anyone. Taking 2 big rocks lining them up with Max and hitting him right inbetween the rocks

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:46 pm

Maxwell just chuckled and pushed the rocks away as if they were pillows. "Defensive much" He snorted. "You know... humans are very fragile creatures... touch her wrong and she could break." He shook his head smugly. "Not that you'd ever get to that stage where you could harm here. I mean you won't even tell her your feelings. Thats assuming you have any."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:34 pm

He wrapped an arm around her waist and kept her close. He was not going to let her go. "I'm over 300 years old. I know how to control myself. Now you feed somewhere else, and I destroy you."

xXVictorColdXx

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:39 pm

Maxwell laughed. "I'll leave but this isn't the last time you'll see me." He said cooly as he walked towards the forest and disappeared into the trees.
Meghan eyed Jake. "Whats the matter? Is he gone?" She asked nervously
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:42 pm

"For now he is." He watched as he left. "But right now lets get home." He picked her back up onto his back and ran back to her house.

xXVictorColdXx

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:44 pm

"For now he is." He watched as he left. "But right now lets get home." He picked her back up onto his back and ran back to her house.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:45 pm

Meghan nodded her head gently, gently tucking her head into his neck as he ran. They arrived back and she slid off his back and unlocked the door walking inside and flopping onto the bed

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:47 pm

He fallowed her in. "Man Iv lead you into a lot of trouble."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:52 pm

Meghan shrugged, "Things like this seem to find me. At least I'm not alone with a crazed vampire who wants to make me his snack." She giggled rolling over and propping herself up to peer at him

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 3:57 pm

He sat on the bed next to her. "Its a very serious issue. Hes not going to stop coming after you. Not while you human."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:01 pm

Meghan waved her hand unbothered. "Oh well... I'll just hide forever." She shrugged trying not to think about it. "Its not like this is your fault either," She gazed at him gently looking him straight in the eyes

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500

xXVictorColdXx

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 4:02 pm

He smiled looking back into her eyes. His eye color changed back into the gentle amber. "I'll protect you. Hes not going to lay a hand on you."
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games