Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Doll face~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:24 am

"You're only afraid because of what?" he asked her, worried. Zack loved her, and didn't want her to be afraid of this creep.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:37 am

"Zack..he tested on me.." she actually was shaking from te memories. "Before he would use somthing..anything potions..weapons.." she shuddered"I was the lab rat..for Everything.." she looked down,wrapping her arms around her stomach.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:46 am

Zack took a step closer to her and lifted her chin up so that, one: he could comfort her, two: he could see the memories through her eyes. He saw it all, the pain, the torture, his sadistic pleasure... his sexual assaults. It was terrible. "You have me now. He won't lay a finger on you," he said softly. He was going to kill this son of a b***h.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:28 am

Maria started to tear up. She layed her head on his chest. "I know."

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:23 am

Zack just held her gently, continuing to whisper, "Then fear not my lovely maiden. You are in the hands of a fearless knight that has the power of a dragon, his trusty sword and shield shining only for you," he said, knowing she'd looked at pictures in books and probably got the basic plot for most fantasy's.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:24 am

Maria had to chuckle. SHe snuggled into him. "I love you..even though I don't see any armor around here" she was just teasing.It lightened the mood for her at least.Just being near him his skin started to glow with life.She smiled.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:45 am

Zack chuckled back as he glowed with life. "I love you too. And who needs armor, it just weighs you down," he joked, loving the smile on her face.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:16 am

Maria giggled and sat on the couch,curling her knee's to her chest."True..but I doubt that there will be any dragons near by..." she chuckled.

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 3:04 am

Zack sat down next to her. "Who needs a dragon when you have a vampire? Dragons are like large targets, vampires only have one way to die. Makes us basically immortal," he said, comparing dragons and vampires.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:17 am

Maria layed her head on his shoulder and listened "True..but baby dragons are so cuuuute" she teased giggling

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:20 am

((I had a temp of 104.9 and have Influenza A but will post when able))
"But so are baby bats, they just don't eat rats. They eat annoying insects like mosquitos," he said, chuckling slightly. Zack was glad she was happy again.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:59 pm

Maria giggled her butt off. "True." she smiled,feeling happy again.

[aww i hope you feel better!!!! Curious..can you play multi characters?]]

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:30 am

((I'm beginning to feel better. And yes, quite well actually. Why?))

Zack smiled, unable to stifle his chuckling as he stared into her eyes. She was beautiful, and because of him she seemed happy for the moment. He felt accomplished and quite important.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:33 am

Maria smiled sweetly. Forgetting was easy with Zack and she loved it. He made her feel worth somthing in life. "Tell me a story." she asked innocently

[OH. Becuase I'm just thinking of different ways to make more story..]

kissmel8atnight

Ninja Zackeus

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:09 am

Zack cocked an eyebrow for a second and then shrugged. "Once upon on a time," he said, trying to recall all the stories he'd ever read. "There was a beautiful, sweet, kind, and innocent girl. And as all fair maidens have, there was a large dragon outside her castle that prevented her from ever going away, and also prevented anyone from entering. A knight heard of this fable, and was curious about it's truth, so he went off in search of this fair maiden and her castle..." he said, taking a short pause for breath and to notice her reaction to the story so far.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff