Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Abandoned Forums
The 7 deadly sins & Heavenly Virtues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:37 pm
"becuse heaven exerts more power over earth then hell dose...it is like adding a ton of wight to your skull. so far only few have made it here. none have made it to heaven. unlike me,you can survive in heaven longer then i. that is why i need to to read and master this....."
he gives her a book called"rapture to whim"
"there is a spell in there that will allow any demon to fight at full power called gate of hades. other skills include power up skills to match noble demons, disturtive skills like hells hammer and one i think you will like called golden homunculus, a golum made of solid gold. bout a good 10 storeys high. i cant learn them cuz of my genocide arts. if you cast the gate spell in heaven,i can move for bout 2 hours freely. trust me it is a good investment"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:13 pm

Milly looked at the book,then at Oblivion, "golden Homuculus, sounds very promising..." She smiled, " I'll read this... I could learn some more stuff."
She then nodded, "thanks for telling me why those nobles didn't go after me once I on earth's soils."

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:47 pm
"trust me,i also have problums with them,that is why aura was after me"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:50 pm

"how bad is yours? I killed two nobles..." Milly said

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:02 pm
Ann Shadows

"how bad is yours? I killed two nobles..." Milly said

"tell me,have you hurd of the terror of death solders. a team made up of demons, angles, and humans. made by all 3 worlds to keep order and kill others who got out of line?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:10 pm

"no sorry, never heard of them." Milly sweat dropped, "what did you do? pissed them off or killed them?"

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:38 pm
aura"he and i were the founders, then heaven got a hold of it and kicked him out and gave me power"
he appred from a ring
oblivion"you bastared,ill"
aura"wait,im not here to fight you."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:42 pm

Milly jumped alittle of the sudden appearance of Aura, "What..." She said shocked

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:50 pm
aura"as far as i am consurned, you are justifide to do what your doing. but the manner is wrong. has your banishment hit you that hard,or is it your pride. as much as i want you to continue your ranpage. i am commanded by my lord to kill you. however,he did not say when and were. let alone how.
as long as your on earth. i will not attck you,unless commanded. i will even help you as much as i can. but once you are a threat to all of heaven.you are my pray"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:55 pm

Milly shivered to the thought of dieing, "Your helping us...? why?" She looked at him confused.

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:59 pm
"Maybe because she still feels a sense of... kinship with Oblivion, them both being founders." Jasmine said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:01 pm
aura"all demons and gods were once humans. oblivion is my brother from another life. that and i am the vertue of patince. i can wait a long time for the next war on earth,yet to see what has not been seen befor. i cant wait. not to mention my vertue is the same as a sin of sloth,why do today for what can be done tomarow"  

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Anokoku

Eternal Junior

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:14 pm

Milly said, calmly "so Every demon and god were once humans? Does that mean I was once a human?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:21 pm
"Hmm." said Jasmine, nodding. Made sense. Would she become a demon when she dies then? She felt a little intimidated by the thought.  

-x-Jasmine_Dragon-x-

Feral Shapeshifter

23,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Jawspi Draker

4,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:40 pm
oblivion chimed in"no,we become what ower lives and made us. it is rare to meet a few people who remember there lives"
aura"only those who have a strong will can keep there memory. i must go
but a word of advice, you might want to train befor the other sins make you all a threat, and stay low for now. till next moon"
he dissapred into his ring  
Abandoned Forums

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games