Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
Smash Bros RP (Apply in other thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:55 pm
((Sorry, I was on a weekend retreat. I'm back now.))

"Well, Kirby. First off, congratulations. You've just won yourself a nice couple prizes for that tournament." Roy stood off to the side of the table in the room, and reached into the box next to him. When he pulled his hand out, he had a tiny green ball in his hand. Setting it on the table, it transformed into a trophy, inscribed with Kirby's name and Midway Tournament Winner. Reaching in again, he pulled out another green orb, which became a very solid tin shard. "Keep the shard safe. You and your team will need it later." Reaching in a third time, he pulled out a velvet bag, which he poured out on the table. Yellow orbs poured out of it, which immediately became little moving statues. Roy took two quickly, not giving Kirby a chance to see them, and they turned back into orbs when he put them back near the bag. He then reached for the miniature Roy orb, which was waving its sword at him, and picked it up.
"You are going to help me pass these out to the team. Each person gets one." he said, and then quickly moved his hand out of range of the miniature Link, which swiped at it. "And be careful, they aren't always friendly. They shouldn't give their owners any problems though."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:12 pm
Kirby was grateful for the gifts he was just given, especially the small trophy. He was curious, however, at the strange metal shard that was handed to him. He simply swallowed it for safe keepings later on. He then picked up the tiny Kirby statue which was smiling happily and waving its tiny little stub of an arm at him. He smiled back the statue and grabbed a handful of others, careful to not get injured by them. The wolf statue drew his blaster and stared at him menacingly. He picked it up anyway, avoiding it's claws. Kirby then left the room, several of the trophies heald in his arms. He made a quick stop by Meta-knight's room and opened the door slowly. Meta-knight looked up from whatever he was doing and stared at Kirby who simply lobbed a small golden orb at him. Meta-knight caught it easily and it shifted into a miniature statue in his likeness. Meta-knight chuckled, pleased by the accuracy and detail. Kirby closed the door and left for Wolf's room after glancing at the directory. The door to Wolf's room slid open and Wolf stared at Kirby, puzzled and somewhat respectfully. Kirby held out his respectful orb and it shifted in his hand into an exact copy of Wolf. He chuckled just as Meta-knight had. Kirby delivered the remaining to trophies to King Dedede and Rick. Satisfied, he sauntered back to his room, still wondering about that metal shard and eyeing the mini Kirby dreamily.  

Kirby The 3rd

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:19 pm
(i left the others for you to pass out, Zappy. you said I was going to help. that involves two or more parties. wink )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:27 pm
Roy walked into the hallway, his velvet bag in his left hand and his sword across his back. Link had been very quiet about taking his statue, and Captain Falcon decidedly not.
Stepping into a room decorated with Pokemon all around, he walked to the room's sole occupant. A pikachu was sitting on the bed. "Pi pi?" it asked, tilting its head.

"Hello there, little buddy. I have something for you and Ash. Could you give this to him when he gets back?"
As he took the orb and gave it to Pikachu, it transformed into a statue of Pikachu with Ash's hat on.
"Chu!" Pikachu answered, giving a grin. Roy returned the guesture, and walked out of the room.  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:59 pm
Now there was only one person left. Roy knocked on the bare 'closet' door, and announced, "Travis! I've got something you need!" As he waited, he watched a small kitten sleep on the bed.

The door was opened by a servant, who had apparently been hired recently and looked nervous. "Hello?" she asked, wringing her hands as she spoke.
"Yes, I have a message for Travis. Please tell him that his statue is on his desk, and that he should make sure to take good care of it. Also, tell him that the VR room is now open, and he is welcome to try it out."
The servant girl nodded her head and gave a shaky smile. Roy smiled back, and turned back through the door. Before he left, he poured a green orb onto the desk, where it immediately took on the shape of Travis Touchdown.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:58 pm
the servant had returned to Travis, who was shirt and jacket less, enjoying a glorious back rub "oh yes your, good,a little to the, good lord this is awesome" his pleasure was interrupted by his other servant who spoke with roy "Mr.touch down? I was told to tell you that your statue is on your desk and that the VR room is ready".sighing to himself Travis got up and an placed his upper covers on thanking the girls "ok thanks sweat's" Travis left the spa. taking a small glance at the statue.Travis reached for his book shelf pulling out a volume of full metal alchemist "guess this will do" Travis grabbed his kitten and placed her next to the bead an began to reed.  

evil homer 91

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:08 am
((What, do I have to do everything? Explore the ship, take a nap, just make time pass if you want to... I'm waiting for your posts!))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:45 pm
(i was waiting for everyone else to post. bad idea i guess e_e)

Meta-knight finished sharpening his sword with a final sweep, careful not to catch anything on fire with the sparks. He sheathed his sword and hopped off the bed, deciding to take a walk around the ship. The door to his room opened quickly and silently as he neared it. He walked into the hall and glanced to both sides. Empty. He turned to his left, opposite the way he had gone to his room upon boarding. He rounded the first corned and spied Roy walking through the hallway. An unseen smile spread across his face as he chuckled darkly. He slowly drew his sword and pointed it at Roy. As he spoke, which he rarely does, his voice was low and dark. "I am issueing a challenge to fight me. I wish to test your abilities. Do you accept?"

(is that okay? its very minor control at best, i mean, i just had him walking through the hallway. besides, its starting to get boring and Meta-knight loves to fight wink )

Kirby plopped down onto his bed with a heavy sigh. He scanned the room, this being the first chance he got to be in it for more than five seconds. He spied a TV on a stand in the corner with a gaming console on the floor in front of it. A small smile creased his lips and he hopped up, flicked on the console, and grabbed a control, reseating himself. The screen lit up and a fanfare of music played. It appeared to be a fighting game with the characters being the contestants invited to the Battle Hall. Whether it was for amusement or for some means of training, he didn't know. He was going to enjoy it either way.  

Kirby The 3rd

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 1:49 pm
((Sorry I wasn't on yesterday,I left my laptop at my dad's office as he had to use it 'cause his is broken.)

Wolf fiddled around with his statue for the best part of two hours,practicing posses with it.He was stunned by the detail and how the statue was so like him.After countless laughs with his new best buddie,he sauntered around the massive ship,searching for the shooting range.He eventually found it,smiling at the size of it,and the many weapons lined up on the walls.He ignored the countless guns and walked over to a laser gun area.He took many pot shots at the manaquinns,and when one dissapated,another took its place.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:24 pm
Roy heard a strange laughing sound, turned around, and saw Metaknight standing there with his sword pointed at him. Or is he standing? I never could tel-
"I am issuing a challenge to fight me. I wish to test your abilities. Do you accept?"

Roy started, never having heard his voice before. After getting over the fact that the purple guy could speak, he thought for a moment, and then quirked a smile. Nodding his head slightly, he replied.
"I would be honored, little knight. When would you like to have this battle?"

((I do believe I was walking through the hallway anyways, so that's fine that you saw me there.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:28 pm
(goodie ^_^)

Roy, with a small smile, graciously accepted Meta-knight's challenge. Meta-knight chuckled at his "little knight" comment. Overconfidence shall be his downfall, he thought to himself. He sheathed his sword as he spoke. "We shall have this duel at the earliest possible convenience, in the ship's arena. Ready yourself, for I always am." He turned, his cloak whipping behind him, and headed for the arena.

Kirby was pleased with the realism of the game. Every character moved and fought with the same style and speed as their real life counterpart. He found it to be a good way to analyze every opponent in the competition, both those who he fought and had not.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:36 pm
Roy knew just how well Metaknight could fight, having seen him battle on Midway planet. Still, it would be wise to approach him with caution. As he walked to his room to lock the last of the items in his safe, he began making a plan of attack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Roy stepped into the ring with a grin on his face, and got into a defensive battle position. This would be a very fun fight.

((When I battle, do not control my character at all, please. You can say where you aim your attacks and such, but I will react to them myself.))  

Zapatorf
Crew

Kirby The 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 2:19 pm
(Roger dat, Cap'n. I don't expect you to control my character either, though. keep that in mind.)

Meta-knight stepped into the ring, sword already in hand. In an attempt to intimidate Roy he flashed his sword about wildly, yet gracefully. "Although you are the Leader, I will not hold back." His face remained expressionless behind his mask, as it usually did. "Being the one who issued the challenge, I will allow you to make the first move. Whenever you're ready..."

After Kirby was full satisfied with the game, he turned it off. He was starting to get a mild headache anyway. He rested himself on the bed and took a nap for a good portion of the trip. He hadn't rested since before he got to Battle Planet. Sleep soon engulfed him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:14 pm
Roy brought his sword up, and prepared to battle. Remembering at the last second, he added one small thing. "Just so you know, this room has a sort of protection on it. You won't lose any blood, but it still hurts, so it's probably still a good idea to dodge..." He pulled his sword close to him, smirking, and added "...if you can."
"GO!"
The loudspeaker shouted, and Roy was halfway across the room in two seconds, sword at his side. As he got close, he brought his sword around in a sideways arc, and at the last second stopped and used the power of the move to lunge the sword straight.
Let's see how good his reflexes are.

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:21 pm
"Two hours? Already? Well, it seems that we need to get the introduction party in order. And will the Omega branch will be arriving first?"
The Master was talking into a small black device on his desk, a neutral expression on his face. The device spoke back. "Yes, Master"
"And what of the breach in security? What's the news on that?"
"We have done everything we can, but it seems that this person knows how to get around. We are not sure of their identity at this time."
"Hmm... this is not going to interfere, I hope?"
"No, Master."
"Good. And could you send nursemaid four up to me?"
"Yes, Master."

Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games