Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Pizza Date (searching) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:26 am
Lilith blushed, placing her order then smiling at Seth.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:06 am
When the waiter left he smiled,"haha. It happens." he said with a shrug and a laugh. Seth stretched his arms up and out, letting his arm rest around her shoulders.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:15 am
Lilith smiled, leaning against him a bit while waiting for the drinks.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:17 am
"Soooo...." he sat there and searched for a subject,"Why work with your brother at the pizza place?" he asked her.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:21 am
"Kind of obligated, family business," she smiled softly, "And my parents want me to take over the establishment someday."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:38 am
"ohh... So then the place must be named after you... unless there's a guy in your family named Lilith... or you have an aunt or grandma with that name." he said,"But... do you want to take it over?" Seth asked, he wondered if her parents were like his. Wanting their child to do something they didn't want to do.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:37 pm
"No," she replied as the waiter brought the drinks. She took the coke and sipped it.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:38 pm
"Why not? what do you want to do if not that?" he asked her and thanked the waiter for their drinks just before he left.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:50 pm
"I don't really know... I just don't want pizza the rest of my life." she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:58 pm
"oh... well thats understandable." he said looking back to her from watching the waiter walk away,"It's kinda like how I don't want to play football after high school but my parents want me to." Seth smiled, he was glad he found something he could relate to.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 3:09 pm
"What do you wanna do?" she asked, echoing his question.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:42 pm
"well... don't laugh when you hear this... but I wanna be an artist... but my dad says I can't because its not a steady paycheck unlike the NFL." he said and looked down to his napkin. Seth pulled a pen out of his pocket,"Hold on... I'll draw you to show you.. I wanna know if you think I'm any good at it..." he said and drew an outline and started adding hair and then her facial features. He looked at if from some different angles and started to shade in places around her nose, eyes and where her hair came down along her face. Seth turned the picture around to her after signing his name in the bottom right hand corner,"You like it?" he asked.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:49 pm
Lilith watched as he quickly drew her, a bit awed. He then showed her the napkin, which surprised her.
"Wow," was all she could say.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:23 pm
"what? its bad right?" he said not knowing what she meant by her sudden 'wow'. Seth looked at the napkin,"I-I can throw it away... you don't have to keep it if you don't like it..." he said getting nervous.  

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

TeHsChNoZbErRy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:26 pm
"No!" she squeaked, leaning over and gently taking the napkin. "Don't throw it away!"  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff