Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
~Scars~[looking] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:59 am

Amanda rolled her eyes "Yes you can come Dr.Evil" she chuckled and grabbed her purse.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:52 am

He hurried to the door, where some light seeped through, and hoped he still wasn't blushing from when he saw her get dressed, because she'd probably notice it in the light now. He tugged the door open and bowed. "AFTA' you, muh'lady.", he said elegantly.

Eruditus

Quotable Conversationalist

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:44 pm

Amanda sighed. It was going to be interesting. She pulled her music folder from the shelf and headed out the door "When we get there...just dont stalk me okay? theres going to be a s**t load of guys.."
PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:08 pm

He closed it behind him and followed close beside her. "s**t LOAD a' GUYS!?!?! WHY!? Man f that I'll stalk you all day ya' can't stop me.", he joked.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 7:15 pm

She rolled her eyes"whatever. Its not like im intrested in any of them. There mainly stuck up asswholes who think woman can't play music.." she muttered angrely
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:02 am

His eyes widened. "Ohhh it's like that Britney Spears thing. Like guys used to be obsessed with her just 'cause she's hot and she sucks at singing. Yeah.", he said, then blushed vividly once he realized what he had just said. "I mean- YOU ROCK though! REALLY!!! I've heard you TEAR that PIANO UP!!! AND you're hot. You're lucky man you don't even KNOW.", he said to make up for it.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:47 pm

Amanda looked at him like he was insane for a moment and a half. She rolled her eyes. He didn't get it.She would leave it like that. "Im warning you though..there a few gay couples and so forth.." she was gonna pick on him "Not like you have to worry about that.."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:54 pm

He didin't mind the joke, still having no idea of what he was going to. "Uhhh, okay. Yeah. I'm okay with it. I'm super gay.", he said casually, wondering why she would mention that there were gay couples, following her, waiting to get wherever she was going.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:45 pm

She rolled her eyes.The place was very high class. She hated it.it was boring but apparently thats where she belonged. When they got there they went into the elevator.It was very buisness,cafe like.Soooooo gay.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:46 am

Personally, he liked the atmosphere. The elevator doors closed and looked quite excited. After a good awkward silence he piped up loudly, clapping his hands together gayly, with "THIS IS SO EXCITINGG!!", in an overly-gay voice, glancing over at her.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:56 pm

"I just wanna get this over with.." she muttered. She personally hated this place. She'd been forced to come here since she was four. The door opened and they stepped out into a lobby.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:51 pm

He pouted a little and then shrugged. It seemed every attempt he made at getting her to like him was failing, in his opinion. He silently followed behind her, choosing to leave his enthusiasm behind, to match her own.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:47 pm

It didn't take long. Several men rushed her into the recording room.THere idea for a recital. They led Dan into the sound booth and waited. She didn't feel like Mozart. She dropped her music and started freestyling it. Her song sounded...sad.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:13 pm

He hadn't a clue what was going on at first really, but he was a guy who adapted well. He just smiled friendily and found a seat next to a gentlemen in black with large black headphones on. He waited silently for her to begin, and when she did, her music gave him goosebumps. He hadn't really ever been one for classical or piano music, but this nearly knocked him out of his seat. He had no idea she was capable of playing that well. It only made his crush on her that much stronger. He sat and watched, his mouth beggining to hang open a little.

Eruditus

kissmel8atnight

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:32 pm

Amanda continued to play. When she ended the song the guy with the black headphones held up two fingers she sighed. Now she had to do somthing already created.She hated that. She thought about what to play. She shrugged and didn't even pull her music out. She layed the papers on the floor and started playing : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJ7-SdG9lKQ then morphed into http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX_ThT1jpas
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff