Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Spirit Eraser Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:56 pm
Then Maddy's soul quckly was expelled from Neos body. "Dumb Girl" said Eon. "His body has two souls...Well, it HAD two souls, I guess that moon up there had some negative efect on me and him, it must've seperated me from his body and given me some of his powers. And the moon must've also truned me into a real b*****d judging from your reaction. Well time to test out my,...or should I say, his powers on something....Looks like thats you missy". said Eon with a sickly grin. Then he began to convert into the same demon Neo once was back on the island. "Lets go Missy" Yelled Eon as he lunged towards Maddy. Then he stopped as he saw the thugs from earlier. "But first, payback" grinned EOn as he lunged towards the thugs knocking them all out in a matter of second. "Payback's a b***h isnt it?" grinned Eon and he reverted back to Neo form. "Its youyr lucky day kiddo, Ill let you and that trash over there live while I go out and raise some hell. Ciao" said Eon as he dissapeared into the night.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:02 pm
"Go ahead and kill me.." She murmured suddenly, she looked up and he was gone, she weakly grabbed hold of Neo and ran home, setting him in her bed she felt his pluse he was barly alive, she gnetlly dabbed at his forhead, ocassionaly attempting to shake him awake. "N-n-Neo.." She chocked out through her sobbs, "this is all my fault if I'd told you, if I'd just gone with you, if you'd stayed and danced with me...Non of this would have happend." She cried hopelessly agains't his chest. "Why.." She mutterd repeatedly until she'd found herself drifting off, in and out of sleep, soon she blacked out.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:26 pm
Vladmire then walked into the room. "WHAT HAPPENED" yelled Vladmire rushing towards Neo and Maddy, "Maddy, are you alright!?" said Vladmire, "What happened to Neo?" questioned Vladmire.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:40 pm
Maddy reached up and slapped Vladimir in the face. "I-I- The moon..His other hald..Eon.." She shudderd as she laid lazily on Neo, her eye's closed she continued to try and sleep. "Neo.." She murmured..  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:13 pm
A few hours later, Vladmire woke Maddy up from her sleep. "Hey Kiddo, wake up." said Vladmire comfortingly. "WHat happened Last night? "Asked Vladmire. "You and Neo came back pretty messed up".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:26 pm
She held her head as she sat up, as if it'd fall if she wasn't holding it. "I-I don't remeber...He was staring into the moon when all tthe sudden his other half Eeon showed up as a complete a** hole..." she looked at Neo, a tear escaped her eye. "Is he- Is he dead?"  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:20 pm
"Gee, I fall in pain and you think I'm dead, sheesh" commented Neo. "Comon Maddy, we better head out. You too Vladmire" said Neo.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:54 pm
Her eye's lit up at the sound of Neo's voice, she wrapped her arms around him hugging him tightly. "I THOUGHT YOU'D DIED!" She said loudly as she let go whipeing her tears. A frown spread across her face, "Ya sure let's go get Lily."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:32 pm
"Lily, hmph. What a waste of breath. She's no good for you. She's no good for anyone" said Eon standing by the door. "That girl right there now is interesting. A vampire, cute. A prize for anyone. Her brother is lucky to have her as a sister, but enough chit chat." said EOn getting to the point. "Im here to tell you I've been out having some fun, course, some people got mad at my fun and up and formed an angry mob." said Eon as the sound of screams grew louder. "Best hurry before they get'cha" said Eon running off. "DAMMIT!" yelled Neo. "LETS GO!".  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:31 am
Vladimir looked at Maddy and Neo. "I'll get a** hole over there, you to go. Maddy knows more then you think, she knows the best way to get there...And back safly, even better then I do." he said flatly as he blasted through the door, fighting off the mob.

Maddy looked a Eon, blush spreading across her face. "I don't wanna be a prize you ******** douchebag.." She mutterd as she grabbed Neo's hand a flash of light, and they were both outside the gates. She started walking around them, knowing exactly where she was going. She sighed lettign Neo, go she transported herself ten feet infront of him, not wanting to talk to him about anything. He'd mention Lily and she knew it.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:26 pm
"Maddy" started Neo, "It's obvious that you don't like Maddy so why are you helping me save her?" asked Neo. "And why do you hate her so much?" questioned Neo. "And what did Ankoku do to you Maddy?"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:56 pm
Maddy turned back to him. "You just called your Fience my name." She murmured as she continued walking. "I don't hate her, i hate the fact that- Oh never mind." she said as she continued to walk. "Your brother, raped me, he beat me, he turned me into a ******** monster, he forced me to marry him, he forced me to be his slave, he let his frineds ******** around with me Neo...Before he had that mansion and he lived with you...Remeber that girl he used to bring around and all his buddies would push around, Oh you were just a kid Neo...That was me. It's been like this him and i. for hundreds of years."  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:39 pm
"Funny. I do remember. I also remember a little boy came up to you every single time and asked you if you needed help. And you replied yes. Listen, I can't begin to understand what he did to you, to everyone in my life, but I can sympathize, and I want revenge. I want him begging for me the kill him. I want him dead. Maddy this isn't gonna be easy, but I sware it will end tonight."

"HAHAHA!" laughed that evil familiar voice. "You talk so big now but you're really just a scared little boy" sneered Ankoku holding Lilly by her hair. She was beaten and bruised with tears on her cheeks.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER YOU SON OF A B***H!" yelled Neo.

"Oh this, this was just the beginning Neo. There's more to come for and you know you're powerless to stop it. HAHAHA" yelled Ankoku.

Then Neo appeared in front of Ankoku and Hit him with a blast of light that knocked him backwards. "My Love, I'm sorry". whispered Neo. " Maddy, take her somewhere safe and protect her, if not for her than for me. I need your help Maddy!" yelled Neo.

"YOU LITTLE b*****d!" yelled Ankoku.

"ARG!" yelled Neo as he drew a flame sword and an ice whip. "DIE!" yelled Neo as he began to attack Ankoku.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:51 am
Maddy snapped her fingers, Vladimirn appering behind her. Huffing and puffing. "Damn it Maddy you couldn't have done that sooner!"

"Vladimir shut the ******** up and go take care of Lily." She said flatly as Vladimir left. Grabbing her sword she glanced at Neo. "Ya, leave and let you have all the fun, I don't ******** think so." Maddy bent down, and touched the ground gently, whisperding something, it was silent for a few moment's, Ankou hadn't know she'd learned anything of the sort, the ground started to take, and a burst of light came from just below Ankou, shooting up it held him in a fist, still slowly crushing his bones. Maddy ran upskidding to a stop she tossed Neo her sword and bared her fangs licking her lips. "Oh the joy of sucking a feel conrad try...So tempting.." She whisperd in Ankou's ear, grinning.

Vladimir smiled at Lilly as he led her away into the forest, sitting down on a stump he slid over so she could sit down with him.  

netflex_and_chill

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:47 pm
"W-who are you?" asked Lily

""NEO!!" yelled ANkoku in pain. "HELP ME BROTHER!"

"ANkoku" said Neo looking down at him. You get no sympathy from me. May you burn in hell for the rest of eternity. Goodbye brother" said Neo as he slashed down at Ankoku with his flame sword.

"Lily, where is she".

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces