Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)
Hangout with the crew- lounge [chat] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:12 pm
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee

lolz... i bought a cash card for it... @>@ now im out again XD

Sorry to hear that Lena.
.n_n.

hahahaha lolz... yawnz... but then the price is kinda up and down right now for fallen wish... sometimes 120k, somtimes 150k @>@>..

I know but if is a dragon it would be awesome (still hope is a dragon).
.n_n.

lolz... but there are some dragons already... and right now they made two star evolution items... @>@ i wonder if its like twin items or something... -~-

How about Phoenix and Dragon they are twin in the Chinese Culture the symbol fo emperor was the dragon and the phoenix for the empress. And also the pet of Picolitrosso's Urn is a chiken with blue and red the main colors of the phoenix.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:15 pm
0,o?

*laughs*

So, I tend to venture out of the guild when no one is here *falls over*  

Dameon the -V-

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee

lolz... i bought a cash card for it... @>@ now im out again XD

Sorry to hear that Lena.
.n_n.

hahahaha lolz... yawnz... but then the price is kinda up and down right now for fallen wish... sometimes 120k, somtimes 150k @>@>..

I know but if is a dragon it would be awesome (still hope is a dragon).
.n_n.

lolz... but there are some dragons already... and right now they made two star evolution items... @>@ i wonder if its like twin items or something... -~-

How about Phoenix and Dragon they are twin in the Chinese Culture the symbol fo emperor was the dragon and the phoenix for the empress. And also the pet of Picolitrosso's Urn is a chiken with blue and red the main colors of the phoenix.
.n_n.

lolz... but that combo is more like for marriages...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 pm
Dammie-kins
0,o?

*laughs*

I don´t understand xd what are you talking about.
Edited: Like i say is what i think, and about mythical big and fierce creature what more can be and that grant wishes.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:17 pm
twins? hope so.....i'll just wait for the item to deflate. the price is usually peak high when items first come out, so it is best to use the cash on them. generally, they attract early market people that want the item (such as lena when the imp plushies came out. i'll just plainly wait it out. btw, lena, i suggest you sell that thing as early as possible....before it deflates again. in my opinion it is better to get 20k less now, than to get 40k less later on. )  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:17 pm
Zhadgon
Dammie-kins
0,o?

*laughs*

I don´t understand xd what are you talking about.
.n_n.

same...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:21 pm
Well, Never mind then. I'm hoping for the star to become a djinn, Hopefully that or maybe what the hermes moon should of been, It should of been a form of magic. not just...look...i have dashes around me...I was looking for more of an aura than two orbital rings.

Well i'm working on getting some GC to get this babie, I have an urge to invest in it, i have biiiig hopes for it.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:24 pm
Dammie-kins
Well, Never mind then. I'm hoping for the star to become a djinn, Hopefully that or maybe what the hermes moon should of been, It should of been a form of magic. not just...look...i have dashes around me...I was looking for more of an aura than two orbital rings.

Well i'm working on getting some GC to get this babie, I have an urge to invest in it, i have biiiig hopes for it.

yawnz... lolz orbital rings? O-o i didnt notice...  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:27 pm
I have lost all hope in the evolving items. They are either really lame or super creepy.
Was I not the only one to hate the spider legs on some Avi's???  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:30 pm
tilbear
I have lost all hope in the evolving items. They are either really lame or super creepy.

Well yeah but i think that the Herme´s Moon was a good item it has some poses like the scarf and cape that were awesome and little bunnys XD.
.n_n.  

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:32 pm
Zhadgon
tilbear

Well yeah but i think that the Herme´s Moon was a good item it has some poses like the scarf and cape that were awesome and little bunnys XD.
.n_n.

good....and expensive...good thing i still kept one.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:36 pm
*puts head down*

Lena, Electrons have orbital rings around the nucleus. The item has two sets of rings around the avatar.

2nd shell of an atom.

*laughs*

The evolving items have replaced the monthly collectibles. They both have lost most credibility. So has the developers of gaiaonline with most of its faithful people.  

Dameon the -V-

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:39 pm
Dammie-kins
*puts head down*

Lena, Electrons have orbital rings around the nucleus. The item has two sets of rings around the avatar.

2nd shell of an atom.

*laughs*

The evolving items have replaced the monthly collectibles. They both have lost most credibility. So has the developers of gaiaonline with most of its faithful people.

umm, lets not go so deep into chemistry, ok? you'll lose me too at this rate. but yeah, you're correct. on average, we have about 10k less daily users. take the online user count right now: it used to be 90k people on a daily basis, but now it's just 80k of online gaians. i think they're finally starting to realize the loss trend  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:40 pm
Ronzalpha201
Zhadgon
tilbear

.n_n.

good....and expensive...good thing i still kept one.

dam it... i never gather enough to pay u back before using it again... >~<  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

tilbear
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:41 pm
It's almost as if they are too busy to create items worth buying.
I think the MC's have their good and bad months, but with all the evolving items they have to keep up with the MC's have gone down in desirability.
If it is stupid, who wants it?
I never even opened my letter this month because i didn't like either of the selections.  
Chatterbox (Games, chat, et cetera)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games