Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Cosplay and Tekteks
Misaki Haseo's cosplays (needs more organization in here) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of my cosplays? ^w^
  Allen Walker
  Len Kagamine
  Miku Hatsune
  Joshua
  Haseo
  Ciel Phantomhive
  Other
View Results

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:27 pm
Um, not too terribly long, no. XD Longer than meee~ (But that's not saying much) It should at least go down to her shoulders when it's up. I'll see about making her dye/spray it the right color, too.

SHE'D HAVE TO GET PANTS. But maybe, lolololol. XD

Pff. I weigh like 100lbs, maybe. You'll be fine. ._. NOO, RIN. KAITO GETS ABUSED ENOUGH AS IT IS, JEEZ. >A< I might be able to get you a man!Meiko, if it doesn't scare you to death. XD He did it at Otakon, and it wasn't too terrible.

http://solarisyuna.deviantart.com/art/Ievann-Polka-with-Miku-94541915

Him. : > Lols at fake bewbs. (It was the first picture I found of him. xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:51 pm

W~ow you're so pretty and photogenic <333 Such an adorable Kagamine Len ;3;

Puppetry

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:46 pm
@Yokaiy: that'd be... abosultely hysterical. Dude Meiko will forever in my mind be the BEST COSPLAY EVER. well, along with male Sugintou and male Chii with facial hair. And of course Sailor Bob. Who can forget him? XD
His fake bewbs... no comment. They're very... realistic looking. xD
IS HE TALL? 8D HE NEEDS TO BE TALLER THAN OUR SAKINE MEIKO, FOR ACCURACY. but then again, when was the last time I cared about being accurate? If I did, I'd probably make it so that len didn't have bewbs. =3=;; but I'm lazy lazy lazy.

orz I want to dye my hair blue REALLY bad now. But at my school we have a dumb dresscode so we can't have weird hair colors. ;A; Sorry, that was random. ^^;;

a;lskdfjaslfjsadf shoulder length hair is close enough for Miku. X3
I still don't have a wig for my Ciel cosplay and my real hair is absolutely atrocious. TT^TT;; so... yeah. I'm kinda stressed.

=/ YOU'RE SO SMALL I WISH I WEIGHED 100lbs ALKFJDSALFJSDLKFJSLKDFJSDF TT^TT;;
yus kaito gets abused all the time and run over by Rin and Len's road roller. Poor guy. ;A; *gives you ice cream* there, be happy! >w<

@ puppetry: Thank you very much~! <333
I wish I was photogenic... but sadly, no. Both my sister and I are like the polar opposite of photogenic.

@BL: Our mall is evil too. We get kicked out of lots of stores.
You should try mall cosplaying, it's fuuun~ But maybe try a different mall? 8D Of course, it depends on which weekend too. The first time I went to Pembroke as Allen Walker with Lenalee, Kanda, and Tyki, we had no problems. This time, ...not so much. xD Oh, and if you do mall cosplay, be prepared for everyone to ask you if you're in a play.

Those leek looking things are leeks~! Negi desu~<3333
and they look really dumb because my sister made them, and it was her first time sewing. RIN NEVER HELPS ME WITH ANYTHING, SHE JUST WEARS THE COSTUMES I MAKE FOR HER.
Stupid freeloader. =.=;;
If you cosplay Rin/Len, I wanna see~  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:26 pm
XDD I'll go threaten him into doing that, then. HE DID GOOD, YEAH? XD He took care of the entire thing himself. XD One of the three of us who actually DID their job when we were planning a mass Vocaloid cosplay for Otakon. XD The others all dropped out without saying anything, jerks. > :

HE'S TALLER THAN ME, ANYWAY. XD He's pretty short for a guy, I think. I dunno, my concept of height is so off, since everyone I know is taller than me besides Amy. (AMY I LOVE YOU)

*takes ice cream* Thank you~! TwT

Lols, DO IT. I want purple, personally. XD

I wanna do Mall cosplay... XD  

yokaiy

fk12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:12 pm
Re: man!Meiko- HE WAS NICE. ;3; I feel bad about dragging him away from you guys because I suck and can't find the third floor terrace on my own.

Like I told you, you make an adorable Len. heart I can't wait until I get to see it in person.

If my friends would mall cosplay with me, I'd be tempted to. However, Twelvie is a chicken and would not do it alone. Though I might be able to get away with it with Chie... *ponders*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:48 pm
Lols, yes he is. XD And no problem, he came back and all was well. XD AND WE LOVE YOU ANYWAY, BO, SO DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT. If you can't inconvenience at least your friends, then I dunno who you can. XDD

DOESN'T SHE? D: Me neither~ >w<

I'd do it with you, Bo. If you didn't live in another state, that is. XDD  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:28 pm
@yokaiy and twelvie:
>A>;; you guys are making me blush. Thanks for the compliments... but seriously IRL I'm super ugly. I JUST WEAR LOOOTS OF MAKEUP o/.
ONE DAY, WE HAAAVE TO GO MALL COSPLAYING TOGETHER. MAYBE DURING THE SUMMER? 8D EXCEPT I LIVE SO FAR AWAY FROM YOU GUYS... ORZ. =/

Chie is so normal looking, I'm sure no one'd make fun of you or call you a freak. We sometimes get people like that. =/ BUT THE RANDOM ASIAN FANBOYS MAKE UP FOR IT o/.

Dude Meiko has some skills if he made his costume by himself. I do not know any boys who have any sewing abilities whatsoever. AND WE WILL DO A MASS VOCALOID COSPLAY FOR KATSUCON. Assuming my two friends who asked to be dress!Meiko and Black Rock Shooter Miku/Miku Zatsune actually make their costumes, we'll have... 7 Vocaloids with me... and 3 with you... so... 10? That's a decent sized group. 8D
o-of course, that's two Kaitos, three different versions of Meiko, and two different versions of Miku. =/
kaito kaito miku miku meiko meiko meiko juon rin len... yup that's 10. And of course if Twelvie does Kizaito for Katsu '10, that'll be one more. >3
MAYBE I'LL GET OTHER KAITO TO BE KAMAITO. THAT'D BE FAAAABULOUS. xD ohnoe I caught the fabulous disease from Twelvie. :<

ZELKYYYYY YOU ARE SO SHORT AND ADORABLE AND... YEAH. xD ILU You're lucky! I really really wish I was short!

anyways yeah, I have a Mikuo wig now... so if only I knew how to make his headphones I could do it~! >A>;;  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:50 pm
HELLZ YEAH.

Lawls, no. He bought it cos' he's a lazy a**. Though Gili bought her Miku costume too (even though originally she was gonna make it, and actually bought some materials she ended up not using. > : ). She's also a lazy a**. > : I PUT IN EFFORT, DAMMIT. XDDD

s**t, that's a lot of us. XDDDD I'VE NEVER HAD SUCH A BIG, COHERENT GROUP BEFORE AAAA. Well, okay, I lied. The .hackers were huge, but that wasn't coherently planned. XD

Lawls. XD

WING THE HEADPHONES. NO ONE'LL NOTICE. XD

Oh, I might be able to get a rushed Cubia costume done for Katsu. I guess that'll be sunday. XD Unless I fail, in which case I've got no clue about sunday.  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:26 pm
So... lemme get this straight: Vocaloid on Friday, .Hack on Saturday, and... whatever on Sunday. When're you gonna be young!Simon? DD:

Well at least dude!Meiko and Gili actually have costumes. o/ it will be a big group, IF everyone can actually get a ride. 3 of the people (Black Rock Shooter!Miku, Meiko, and Kaito) might not be able to go? They were planning on it but it's kinda been like "OHNOE MY RIDE JUST CANCELLED ON ME. oh wait I found someone else to take me. Now they said I can't stay in their hotel room. My dad's taking me now. My dad has work. I don't have any money. I'm going with my other friends now. They cancelled. I found someone who MIGHT take me." and I'm all like "WTF, ARE YOU GOING OR NOT?" >:C But at the VERY least, there'll be 7 of us~
Oh, and if my sister decides to abandon me again, I might just change into Mikuo halfway through the day so I can be Gili's brother. X3
BEING A TWIN ALONE WOULD SUCK. :,<
I'm halfway done with Mikuo. Just another half a day and I'll be done. xD

CUBIA CUBIA CUBIA I WANTS~! <3333 If you can get your costume done before Katsu, I WILL tummy raep you. Imeanwhut no I'm not a *****. D:
Seriously though, you'll make the cutest Cubia ever and I will glomp you. ;D

Orz, also a progress update on Circus!Ciel. I've only worked for about 1/2 of a day on it, and I'm already halfway done~! ;D Thank God for thrift stores and shirts that I can modify. Those shorts were a pain in the a** though as;lfkjsal;dfjsal;dfkjasef poofy shorts wtf? I already made the base with my mom's help, all that's left is the bottom and top band and the shirty-thing? with lace. My little waistcoat looks sooo cute so far~<333
anyways yeah I still have some work to do. >A>;;  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:26 pm
I dunno, probably not before Katsu. XDD There's no way I'll be able to make Simon and Nia before Katsu, so... ^^;

XD Lawls. There was a Len at Otakon who's sister changed cosplays early in the day, so (s)he was all aloone. > : XD Yay Mikuo. XDDD

AAAAA MY TUMMY ASDJASDJKHSLLA. Okay.  

yokaiy

fk12

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:31 pm
yokaiiiy, you must tell me when you'll have Simon and Nia so I can make Viral. 8o

Fff oh man, even though it's well over a year from now, I'm kind of excited about Kizaito. Though, I should do my Otakon stuff first.

DUDE IF THE THREE OF US EVER MALL-COSPLAYED I think I'd explode from the awesomeness.

Also, I demand photos of circus!Ciel when you finish.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:17 pm
8DDDD VIraaaaaaaal~!! >w<

Ahaha, I'm all excited too. XDD

STAY AN EXTRA DAY AFTER OTAKON LOL? 8D  

yokaiy

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:30 am
WE SHOULD. 8D YOKAIY, YOU'RE A GENIUS.

I'm almost done with Circus!Ciel~<333 I get so much work done when I'm not messing around with my friends and being distracted by CSI. :< I still have to make the frills though. gosh I'm going to look soooo stupid with that stinking frilly collar. =.=;;
Ref picture: http://www.onemanga.com/Kuroshitsuji/26/03/
yeah the scan sucks... but I have Monthly G-Fantasy with that chapter so... 8D yeah. IS IT JUST ME, OR DOES IT LOOK LIKE HE HAS A TAIL? D8

You guys as GL characters (may) change my opinion of GL. Just because you're that awesome. And yokaiy will make such a perfect Simon as;lkfjsal;dfjasldfkjsaldfkjalskdfjlkasjfaslkdfjlaskdfjvfaefsafdsaf <3333
I HAVEN'T SEEN TWELVIE IRL YET, BUUUUUT FROM THE PICTURES THAT I'VE SEEN IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'LL MAKE A GREAT VIRAL TOO TWELVIE. And a really gay faaaaabulous Kizaito. I WILL fangirl over you.
I'm already looking at stuff for Aegis too~! (which I can't spell. ;A; ) However I don't know how to make her shoes/feet! They're craaaaazy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:51 am
I WOULD IF I COULD but we kind of already booked the room and it'll be a miracle in itself if I can go into the con center Sunday, so... 8|

CIRCUS!CIEL IS very poofy. I approve.

My biggest problems with Viral are uglyhands and the shark teeth. How in god's name would you do those?

AIGIS FEET ARE DEATH ON A STICK. I... have no idea how you'd make them without having to wear those fetish shoes that kill your feet.  

fk12

Misaki Haseo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:12 pm
OH! One of my friends has the best hands for Viral EVAR. I'm not sure where she got them, but I can ask. 8D
for shark teeth, just go to party city and get a pair of fake teeth. But make sure the gumline is small or else they'll look weird. My sis has a pair for Azure Kite, but she can't wear them because of braces. So I sometimes do just for the lolz.

You already have your hotel booked for Otakon? D8 OH SHI-- I SO NEED TO DO THAT. //phail

YOU APPROVE OF FRILLY LITTLE BOYS? D:< TWELVIE YOU LITTLE HUSSY.  
Cosplay and Tekteks

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff