Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tokyo Mew Mew Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:46 pm
"I'll have a chocolate milkshake and a carrot cake," Akahana responded.

((Seriously, Carrot Cakes are surprisingly good! You can't even taste the carrot, and the frosting is extremely awesome!))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:52 pm
(i know i love them! there was one time i got it, and it didn't have the frosting carrot on top so i took carrot slices and put them on then took green jello for the top! lol)  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:05 pm
((Wow, lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:11 pm
(post in oh my gosh! my best roleplay idea or whatever it's called, can you give it a shorter name!?)  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:20 pm
((You can abbreviate it to OMG!!! if you want))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm
(kk)  

Currently Dead Account

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 5:25 pm
((Hey, look at this quiz:
http://www.quizrocket.com/celebrity-prom-date?gatherer_id=100825utm_source=100825&utm_medium=Ban&utm_campaign=CelebProm
I got Nick Jonas))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:28 pm
"darn... um... i guess i'll have the cheesecake then," Syria said. ugh... i wish i came out more often.... i have no idea whats out here...

((she mostly likes spending time in a forest or by a river or something))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:53 pm
"Alright, then! I'll be right back with your food!" the waitress said cheerfully. A few minutes later or so, she came back with the food.
"I'll be back with the receipt when you're done with your food!" she announced happily, walking off.
"Ugh...She's so cheerful, it's annoying to watch," Akahana mumbled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:55 pm
Syria looked at Akahana. "Whats wrong with that? She just does that because she has to for the job..."  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:00 pm
((Well, she's an orphan and is so depressed because of it that she thinks cheerful people are annoying. She might be a little gothic...might be))

"Hm? Oh, sorry, didn't mean for you to hear that," she said. What everyone else didn't know was that Akahana was an orphan, and seeing others be happy reminded her of how she had never been happy like that since her parents were alive.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:11 pm
((aww.....))

Syria nodded. "Its ok," she said.

((WHEN WILL THE ACTION BEGIN?????))  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:19 pm
((After we finish eating! BE PATIENT, OR YOU DON'T GET CANDY WHEN WE'RE DONE EATING! (Acting like a mom at a restaurant) Ok?))

Akahana quickly ate her carrot cake and drank her milkshake. "Wow, I've never had such good carrot cake and milkshake since...a while!" She meant to say Since her mom used to make it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:44 pm
((NO!!! I WANTS CANDY!!!))

Syria finished quickly. "That was good... Its better than.... usual..." Syria said.  

Feathertail14

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:39 pm
((Okay, okay! *Gives candy* Now, when we step outside, we will cause ACTION! Yay!))

When the waitress came back around, Akahana payed for the food (Except Iana's, she wanted to pay for her own). Then she got out of the building.

((Okay, I will play the bad guys!!!
Kish/Kisshu is Green
User Image
Pai is Purple
User Image
Tart/Tarturo is Brown
User Image ))  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash