Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
Furuba~The REAL Fruits Basket! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:21 pm
"Um, sure." Eric replied. Amaya giggled.

((waaaaah! I just got my tooth pulled out! crying ))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:16 pm
Scout sighed, "I better call Hillary. She hasn't heared from me in a few days." She pulled out her phone and dialed her number.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hillary paced beside her phone, waiting for Scout to call. Suddenly the phone rang. Before the first ring was finished Hillary had the reciver in her hand. "Hello?"

"Hey, Hill." It was Scout.

"That goodness your alright! Did you find a place to stay? Where are you? Will you come home soon?" Hillary paused to let Scout answer.

Scout laughed, "Yeah, I found a house with five acres and its in ______." She paused before answering the last question. "I don't know. I just want to calm down for a bit. I'll call you every day, but I don't think I could stand visiting."

"Oh." Was all Hillary could say. "Well, I gotta go."

"Okay, I'll call ya tomorrow."

"Bye." They hung up. Hillary sighed and sat at the kitchen table, thinking about what Scout had said.  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 10:23 pm
(owchy!)
Mizulu froze. "w-w-what did you say?" Mizulu staired at Eric. "I said shure." Mizulu gulped then calmed down again. "ok. . .so where do you want to go? I mean we don't have to go to the toy store. . ." Mizulu felt her insides melt, this was as close to a date as she had ever hope to have with eric.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:10 am
Silver rolled her eyes.
Well I'm going to the toy store. See yah later.
She started walking in the direction of the toy store. Did she just say she was going to the toy store?  

little_moon_girl
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:33 pm
((Yeah... the stiches hurt... But it's all better now 4laugh ))

"I know a fun place!" Amaya piped up. "You could go there!"

"Er, sure." They followed Amaya's directions, but Amaya refused to tell them where they were going. Amaya would show them the way there- and then she said she had to go someplace to leave. They folowed her.

I wonder why Mizulu's so hyped up... Eric secretly wondered. ((haha, he's clueless))

((This is going to be fun! Amaya will be at your service! wink This is gonna be a blast! For both Amaya and Mizulu! As for Eric... we never know the alien minds of boys O.o ))

((I love this face O.o I'm borrowing it from you, Crystalstar, if you don't mind!))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:36 pm
(lol! I don't know how Mizulu will feel about that!! But I think it's a FABULOUSE idea!!)
Mizulu glanced at Amaya nervously. "amaya, I hope you know what your doing. . ." Mizulu glanced behind her as Silver walked away. "oh. . ." Mizulu then remembered that Amaya said she had to go someplace after she led them to, well. . .whereever they where heading. "oh!" Mizulu could feel the knots tugging inside her. Eric glanced down at her. "um. . .are you ok?" Mizulu jumped, "oh! Oh no! no, n-n-nothings wrong!! Nothing at all it's just that I have something. . . " Mizulu froze she just got a thunderbolt glance from amaya. "something. . . to. . .think about!! hehe! ya, nothings wrong!" Amaya then smiled warmly again and walked on. how did I get my self into this? Mizulu then felt the erge to grab erics hand, oh yah. . .thats why. . .
(so where are they going?)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:00 pm
~Toy Store~

Silver walked in. The cashier knew Muzulu and Silver well, because they came in often, though usually against Silver's will.
Ah, Silver! Nice to see you! Uh... Where's Mizulu?
On a date.
Silver wanted to say, but she just shrugged and walked over to the plushies. She looked at the verious ones, cats, dogs, cartoon-like mystical creatures. She noticed an emerald green, and sapphire blue dragon. It looked nothing like Mizulu, nor any other dragon she'd seen, of any kind. She looked at the price, and, desiding it wasn't too expencive, bought the doll.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:45 pm
(lol! I think I'll have to have Mizulu steal that from you!! hehe!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:08 pm
((Then Silver steals it back!))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:02 pm
(lol!! She can't because Mizulu will give it as a gift to Eric!!! haha!!)
Mizulu followed closely behind Amaya. "what in the ***** are you doing?!?!" Mizulu whispered hushed like. "why are you going to leave me!!?! I've haven't done anything to you!!! AMaya please!" Amaya giggled. "oh Mizulu! I know you like him!! And just think of this as like you first date!" Mizulu gasphed. "but that makes it worse!" Amaya giggled again. "oh zuluzuluzulu!" Mizulu sighed and fell back again next to Eric. fine!! I'll enjoy this!! And I'll be myself!!! And I wont chicken out!!! Because I lo-lo-lo-. . .well I like eric alot!! Mizulu huffed to her self, and started to walk in bolder strides, but when eric looked at her confused, she imediatly slowed down again mizulu's face turned hot red again.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

little_moon_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:28 pm
((No! That dragon is Silver's, and Silver's only!))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:56 pm
(lol! ok, ok. . .for now. . . xp it ON!!!!)
Mizulu glanced at Eric, he looked down and grinned slightly, "so. . .it seems we've been walking a while. . .I could've been faster if we took my car." Mizulu hanged on erics everyword. "yah. . .car. . ." Mizulu sighed, she just went into dreamy mode.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
in mizulu's head this is what happened. . .
"you know mizulu. . .I could drive you anywhere you want in my car, because I want to be with you all the time!" Eric smiled boldly at mizulu. "yah, the car!!! Oh eric your always so kind!! I'm glad your my boy friend!" Mizulu put her hand around erics waist, and he put his arm on her shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mizulu sighed again dreamy like, her eyes where now half closed. She didn't notice the crowed of boys walking toward them.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:38 pm
((I'm sorry it took so long for me to reply!))

Soon they made it- couples from everywhere seemed to walk in. The sign read "Annual Long- Term Couple Fair" "Taaa-daaa!" Amaya exclaimed and pushed them inside before they could reply. Amaya then secretly followed- her plan was to make them have the best date ever. With mistletoe in her hand ((and it's not even Chirstmas)) and a fake present from eric in the other- she set to work.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:54 pm
Mizulu gasphed. "C****, amaya!!" Mizulu felt as if she would faint, she glanced at Eric. "I-I-I'm s-s-s-so, s-s-s-s-sorry!!! I h-h-h-ad n-n-n-n-o Idea that Amaya would d-d-d-o this!!!" Mizulu could feel her legs going weak.
(hehe! Mizulu's haveing a leg-spazzy attack!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Eric blinked. "Huh?" he hadn't payed the slightest attention to the sign.  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff