Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.Hack// the beginning of the end (FULL) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:22 pm
Kit nodded and lifted his blindfold just in time to see the boy gate away. Looking at Mimiru he smiled. "Well then lets take care of the problem shall we? Find the factors and delete them."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:40 am
'That's a good Idea.' Ichigo said smiling.  

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:11 pm
Plaing the end of his staff in the ground he smiled at the group. "Well where do we start?" The black staffshone in the light as the dark silver blade jutted from the top.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:44 pm
Crimson sat down in Hidden Forbidden Hades...."They are after the Morganna Factors..Mia" He said as a little cat appeared and sat on Crimson's lap..."What should we do??"  

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 am
'At the top of the list I suppose...' Ichigo said bluntly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:10 pm
"Hmm good point...Why dont we get some information...Theres alot you can learn by breaking down the name. So..Whats the name?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:47 am
mirumiru saw kit and ichigo " sry im late in all the research i didnt find any avatar user's it seem's der not yet activating there avatar's for now so wat now " mirumiru ask kit and ichigo  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:00 am
We could play the game and up our levels?" kit suggested. He doubted they could take down the most powerful items and Avatars in the world.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

AppleNak

Dapper Star

10,625 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:37 am
'That's acctually a great idea, the high our levels the better this will be, because we'll be less likely to die if problems occur.' Ichigo stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:44 pm
Crimson got up and walked to the warp point...."I guess i will go back to Mac Anu" He said returning and seeing the same people in the same places...He glanced over to see his new friends and he smiled  

BrotherXInsanity

5,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Voter 100

Mavverik

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:19 pm
Cairo logged in his covert file after days and looked around his hangout Then sent a PM to all whom he knew *Come to the Hangout and post all findings on my board* He looked around and started wondering how his twin was doing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:45 pm
kit the philosipher
Gaian Name: Kit the philosipher

U.I.D.: Kit 000009
Race and class: A long arm class
Level: 1
Favorite weapons: A lance
User Image
Bio: A new kid to the game. He thinks it is somewhat sutpid at first. just another game to get bored with.
Element Wave: Wind

Picture of character - User Image
(Mind if i join?)
-> I don't know if I'm too late too say or not but you may want to run through the rules one more time because it said no pics, be descriptive,  

Mavverik

Chimeko Ecila

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:32 am
mirumiru look at kit and ichigo "guys cairo sent me a email i suppose u 2 got the mail aswell lets go " mirumiru smiled at ichigo and kit  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:35 am
Gakahn v2
kit the philosipher
Gaian Name: Kit the philosipher

U.I.D.: Kit 000009
Race and class: A long arm class
Level: 1
Favorite weapons: A lance
User Image
Bio: A new kid to the game. He thinks it is somewhat sutpid at first. just another game to get bored with.
Element Wave: Wind

Picture of character - User Image
(Mind if i join?)
-> I don't know if I'm too late too say or not but you may want to run through the rules one more time because it said no pics, be descriptive,

Hmmm...But pics give a better mental image. But alright....  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

KikuMizu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:12 am
-> (back on page 2) who is second in command anyway?

Jumiyu got Cairo's message and went to the clubhouse in a hurry. Kakila managed to keep up and carry his own weight so Jumiyu wouldn't get mad at him for it and soon they were there, waiting with the others.
Jumiyu couldn't wait to take down the factors, for they sounded like a blast, but she was questioning on where they would find them and if they found them, how would they hack into the sites? They would probably be sealed shut by CCcorp.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff