~*~Bios Thread~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kyogoku-san

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:26 pm
The GD Hobo
I'm Frank, I'm 13 and I am a solo artist. I live in Chicago. I wanted to start a band with my friends, but they don't like my ideas, and want to be the lead everything. I have this gross scratchy voice, but I manage, and I play the guitar.

I play punk, and sometimes grunge.

My music is basically all I have to live for, but without it, I would seriously have no reason. A waste of life.

Woah! What's up with that sig? It cut off I think 1/2 of it ...  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 2:28 pm
Psy Der Mann Feuers
kyogoku-san
Psy Der Mann Feuers
Guten tag, I am Psy. That is how you all will know me. That is also my A. nickname, B. stage name, and C. filler name. I use Psy so I don't have people I don't know calling me my real name. I am known as Psy Der Mann Feuer. The man of fire. Mostly due in part on the fact that fire fits my personality well. I'm a song writer, I have about 63 or so songs wrote. I've been writing since September, 06. I used to play the drums for about 2-3 year but quit because of my instructor. I'm in a horror rap group called Kings of Chaos right now. I do rap, sing, and scream. Scream like in metal and s**t. I'm also doing a side project under the name DJ Psychosis. It's trance/techno/dance. So, I've been busy lately. I'll wrap this up now, PMs are loved, rock on everyone. Remember, it's a wild world out there, stay safe.

wow! You have a LOT to tell about yourself. how do you find the time to type all that?
Simple, I have no life. I could've done more if I wanted.

Oh come on, everyone has a life. If not, make it intrestting. Go out & try something new. Sorry, I'm an opptomist. Gets annoying after a while ...  

kyogoku-san

petrucci_911

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:59 pm
Hello all. My name is Brett. I play acoustic and electric guitars (acoustic = yamaha and electric = stagg). I'm from Canada and I play soft rock, classic rock, and some metal and a very little bit of country and alternative rock. I listen to the same things as I play. I am not currently in a band but I wouldn't mind getting one together once I am a little more experienced. I play mostly rhythm but am looking into lead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:34 pm
I'm Shen (everyone knows me by my pen name) I'm from northern Wisconsin, in the united states, I play many kinds of instruments, and many kinds of genres as I plan on becoming a music teacher. I'm in two bands currently, A Folk/Punk band (which we plan to be much better than the folk/punk fad bands) which has no name and includes myself on 12 string acoustic rythm guitar and backup vocals, Louie on 6 string lead guitar and vocals, and Dave, on acoustic bass. My other band a metal band which we also haven't decided a name for yet, (which isn't complete yet) Includes Joe on Lead guitar, and Myself on bass and vocals.  

Shen Akamatsu

Quantic Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:19 am
Hello everyone!
I'm Ana, I'm 19 (20 in September...I'm getting old!! crying ), and I'm from Portugal.
I've always loved music, but then again I love so many things I never really played attention to it. My dad was a musician when he was young, and I had a year of piano/singing/musical theory once, but I only woke up to the world of music when I entered college.
In Portugal, we have a very deep-rooted Academic Tradition, and we have a thing we call "Tunas" (no, it's NOT a fish!!), musical groups which basically represent a college musically. It's sort of a chorus, but we play instruments (only acustic, carriable ones, and there are some which are very typical, like the ukeleke and a type of mandolin). When I first saw my college's feminin Tuna playing, I fell in love with it and decided to enter. Then, I fell in love with the doublebass, which I now play - not very well, I'm self-taught. If you want to check out my tuna, it's TFIST. I'll post a link to our website in the Band Promotion forum.
Meanwhile, I was invited a few months back to a newly formed band, to play the electric bass. We're LammNeger. It's been pretty cool, we've had some ups and downs but I hope someday we'll get somewhere.
I also sing a bit - I love to sing, but I'm the only one who likes to hear me... stressed my voice is between mezzo-soprano and alto, and it's not really trained...
I do not intend to follow music as a profession, but someday I'd love to really learn how to play the doublebass. It's amazing!
I think I've written too much already...sorry about that. xd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:40 pm
Hey my names Jonas but alot of ppl call me Kuroki....or Kat (plz dont ask) I play drums in a Grunge/Rock Style band called "Subject to Change" (ill gladly explain the name if you want) We're working on a demo disk right now and are thus putting togeather about 12 original songs 5 of which are already done. The guitarist dosnt use gaia but are singer dose though but im not gunna say his username incase he dosnt want me too. I live in canada and im hugh fan of Japanese music and have started a petition to try and get a japanese tour in canada becuase we never get them when the US dose all the freakin time  

Kuroki-Kun

Poetic_Skater

6,950 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:57 pm
Hey my name is Jake I am 17 and I am a low-mid Tenor in singing and I am also a Beatboxer. I play around with the Guitar but I dont persue it. I am an Artist of Pencil Portraits first and foremost but music is my second passion. I hope to make it in the music business as a first career since my art will probly never be famous. I live in Las Vegas Nevada. I would like to get a Vocal harmony together of like 4-5 people. The reason why is I think that certain songs would sound incredible as a harmony as well as its original. I just want to explore all the possibilities of Harmonies since not alot of ppl these days are doing it. Yea there are the colleges that have Vocal point but I mean as a real artist in music not many ppl are.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:52 pm
me names michael.i am from oklahoma.not exactly a cool place but i like it.I play guitar but i wish i knew how to play other stuff.i like to play just about any style if it intrests me.right now i prefer rock,metal,and blues....other than that i got nothing besides love of music XD  

metal-veined_heart

Plasmatitron

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:53 pm
Hi, my name is Plasmatic. Im a drummer from soulthern Ontario. My Genre is Metal. Currently im playing in a death metal band with some of my friends.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:57 pm
hi my name is sonia, i'm 14 and I live in Canada. I play the fiddle and I'm trying to play the guitar. I play country music or to be more specific if someone knows a little about acadians well I play acadian music. I started playing the fiddle when I was 9 (I think) and I started to try and learn the guitar a couple of months ago ( i'm trying to learn by my self its hard). My grandpa is a musician and since I was 5 years old I wanted to play the fiddle (cause he played it to) so one day when I was at his house he asked me if I wanted to play so since then I'm playing the fiddle. I'm not in a band but sumtimes I go play with the band that my fiddling teacher is in. I would like to work on a CD but not now maibe in a couple of years.  

chicka_13

rage1331

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:03 am
My name is Zach. I've played bass for 3 years (Fender Jazz 60s Re-issue & an Ibanez EBD 400) & drums for 2 years (a crappy 5 piece Westbury kit). Im not in a band due to I cant find anybody with experience & willing to play with me. Im influenced by Rage Against The Machine, Primus, Korn, Mudvayne, Victor Wooten, The Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fingersmoran (check them out here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Y_cviifofU ), & my music teacher. PM me if you relate.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:33 pm
My name is Popi. I've been playing the piano since I was tall enough to reach the keys. smile I passed my ABRSM Grade 8 piano when I was 15 but I still play regularly. I am currently learning how to play the flute and the guitar through self study.  

popiouiuyuio

antibatman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:53 am
Hey im kenny (as ive said before, not my real name) and im in NC. And god as my witness, as soon as Im 18, im getting the hell outta here.

Ive been playing guitar for a very long time... music runs in my family. I got my first guitar at 3, but i couldnt play. But now I play electric guitar, acoustic guitar, keyboard, grand piano, bass, and I sing. I also play violin a little. And drums.

Im in a band called "The Lemon Kids" right now (the name's based on an inside joke with my bandmates) and we're just doing covers right now, but Ive started writing some songs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:00 pm
what country you're from, what music you play, what instrument, if you're in the band, what's the bands name, all that stuff

hey, I am kerry/ tofu
(thx to who ever runs this shin dig for lettin me join)
Im from the US
I play Jazz, and write experimental (aka: im not sure what to call it)
I play trumpet, guitar, bass drum, keyboard, some vochals, harmonica, violin.
Yes, I am in a band with one other friend (her name is skullz) and the name is SOAP~EH? which was originally a solo band i created for myself  

Madame Catastrophe

Dapper Dabbler

8,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150

b0ggl3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:56 am
hi. Im known as nathan by name and the Lyricle-Miracle by game (no. its not spelt wrong. lyricle-miracle/lyrically-miracally) Im from manchester in england, i dont play any instruments but i can produce sum pretty handy beats with magix music maker xD im pretty well known in my area as being a fast rapper(i can over take Twista in his song "tip of my tongue" :p) and good at free styling. ive not currently made any tracks becoz i fit in more with U.S hip-hop than i do with grime. my lyrics mostly consist of the struggle of life and such. ull never hear me rap about my cars and my money. i despise it. well. i got sum of my lyrics in my journal. so check it out sumtime =]  
♥ Non-Music Talk

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff