Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:16 pm
Road took Envy's towel and set it in her lap and dried Emmy's head off. "Okay...let's get you some dry clothing okay Emmy-chan.",Road said picking Emmy up and carrying her to her room. She dug around in her dresser and pulled out a large T-shirt. "Unfortuately this is all I have..I guess I'll take you shopping tomorrow for some cloths.",she said handing the shirt to Emmy.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:09 pm
For the second time that day in a span of two minutes, Winry felt her face heat up a bit. "My name's Winry." Boy did Erik seem awfully polite. She smiled. "Nice to meet you."  

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:11 pm
From out of the corner of his eye, Erik could see Ed's anger building again. Erik took this as a challenge. He'd milk this for all it was worth! Get a good blush from the girl out of flattery. Erik could go on whispering sweet nothings to a pretty girl.

Maura herself, was now getting seriously pissed at the sight of Erik and this Winry girl. Not because she had taken Erik from her, but she knew Erik was doing it just to get back at Ed. And not to imply that she was on Ed's side, but that Erik was just flirting out of vengence! Her body went ahead of her mind and began to move towards Erik.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:44 pm
Emmy giggled as Road dried her head...Emmy took the shirt and put it on "its ok" she said smiling  

Emmy K Elric

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:54 pm
Envy sat down in a chair while Road was helping Emmy  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:34 pm
Kiki felt Eds' shoulders shack from anger, she quickly pulled away feeling unnerved. Kiki tilted her head at Winry, "Childhood friend? That sounds like fun!" she said, finally comeing from behind Ed and running up to Winry like a child at a candy store. Her eyes sparkled with the light of childhood, "Miss Winry works with metal? Can you teach me?" she asked, completely forgetting the reason she had fallowed Edward for a momet. Right now, she had something else on her mind. Kiki almost pushed Eric out of the way, "Miss Winry sure is pretty, huh?" Kiki said, looking back at the others.  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:11 pm
Edward flushed, muttering something like, 'I guess so.'
He kept an eye on Eric, he was going to kill that guy soon...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:33 pm
Ed may have been ready to kill Erik, but not before Maura. Kiki had come up between him an Winry and she reached past Ed and snatched him backward. "Excuse us for a minute!" she infromed the group with a big pretty smile. She dragged him about 20 feet away from everyone else and began her verbal assalut. "Erik, what the hell is wrong with you??" she hissed still trying keep her voice down. "You do not flirt with Fullmetal's girlfriend, no matter how pretty she is!"

"I wasn't flirting! Such a strong word. Polite is what I call it," Erik said nonchalantly. He might as well have been digging himself into a hole with a lion, and glued rubber gloves on him. "What's it matter to you anyway?" he said with a shrug.

Maura paused for a moment and SMACK! She slapped him loud enough for the others to hear. Without another word, she pulled him back with the others. "Continue!" she she said with the same smile.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:47 pm
Road smiled at Emmy. "Your so cute!!!",Road squeeled and hugged Emmy like she was her own sister or daughter. "Would you like something to eat?? Emmy??/ Envy??",Road asked both of her guests.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:41 pm
Edward glarred even more, what was with everyone thinking Winry was his girlfriend?  

Original_Edward_Elric

Wrench Thrower Winry
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:20 pm
Winry looked astonished at Kiki's request. "Uh.. sure... If you want..." It wasn't everyday she met someone so interested in working with metal or mechanics. Unless she happened to be in Rush Valley of course.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:20 pm
Emmy giggled and hugged Road back...."oh, yes please!" she smiled  

Emmy K Elric

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:27 pm
Kiki smiled, "Thank you! This will give me something to do." she said, lowering her head in a respectful manner. She had seen it in a book once.
Kiki's eyes narrowed to vilent slits at the sound of the smack, but she shuck her head to pull them back to normal. Hopefully no one had noticed. Kiki had to calm down, if she wasn't careful...She would just have to try and calm her pulse. Kiki took a deep breath, letting it out with a forceful push. Then she turned back to Edward, reather serous. "Edward. i need to talk to you." she said in a calm voice. her face had quickly changed from sweet and childish, to serous and mature. Rather beatiful really.
kiki moved in close to him, her nose touching his she was so close. "will you listen to my request?" she asked, almost begging. Her face changeing again to despret and shy. A slight blush rosed her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:43 pm
Edward blushed faintly, he nodded silently.
"what is it?" he asked lowly.

Original_Edward_Elric

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games