Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
When the Sun goes Down (xXMatthewFangXx & DncStar) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:38 pm
((Bump.))
Cassidy bit her lip thoughtfully. "I'm going to have to hunt soon. But I'll do that as soon as you sleep dear." She grinned and kissed his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:07 pm
Matthew kissed her colar bone. "When will-" he kissed her colar bone again. "Be back?"  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:12 pm
Cassidy smiled. "It'll only take me 10 minutes tops. Theres some good hunting around here" She grinned widely and kissed his cheek. "I won't leave until you go to sleep though. I dont want to miss a moment of us time" She sighed softly  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:23 pm
Matthew closed his eye;s and curled up. He wasn't goign to sleep but he could look like it. "Good night love.,."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:27 pm
Cassidy sighed. "I know you're not sleeping baby. I'll be back soon though. I'll be more lovely when I get back" She grinned and hopped out the window. She quickly hunted and came back. "I missed you" She said softly in his ear, wrapping her arms around him  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:34 pm
Matthew smiled as he awakend and turned around. he gently kissed her forhead. "I missed you to..Dreamign about you being here isn't as much fun as you actully being here.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:58 pm
Cassidy laughed. "I agree. Hunting isn't as fun as it used to be." She grinned and kissed his cheek softly. "Not since I started hanging out with you" She cupped his face in her palm  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:01 pm
"So as of oh 9:00 am this morning, hunting got broing?" He said as he took her hand lovingly and kissed it.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:05 pm
Cassidy laughed. "Gotta love whirlwind relationships" She laced her fingers in his. "So what would you like to do until school?" She asked giggling softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:32 pm
"I- I don't know, how about we go back to your house? And it's saturday.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:34 pm
Cassidy laughed. "Well I never keep track of the days anymore. They mean nothing to me." She sighed and nodded. "Okay! If you dont mind feeling the house shake" She giggled and kissed his nose gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:16 pm
"Not at all.." He smiled gently and kissed her forhead. He gt up and grabbed a note pad . He wrote at my girlfriends, be back later he put it on the door, closed it and locked it. He then put Cassidy on his back and flew out the window.  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:28 pm
Cassidy laughed softly and wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing it softly giggling. "So what are we going to do at my house?" She asked as they flew.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:10 pm
Matthew bit down on his lip to stop himself from lightly moaning. "I don't know, it's yoru house, I'll do what you want.."  

netflex_and_chill

DncStar

Anxious Spook

27,075 Points
  • Master Converter 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:13 pm
"We're going to be one of those, i don't know what do you wanna do? couples aren't we?" Cassidy asked with a laugh. "Hmmm. Well we have a movie theatre, we have a swimming pool, we have my bedroom...." She bit her lip, tapping her chin. "Pretty much everything." She shrugged her shoulders.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games