Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What's Your Age? And When Did You Start Liking Yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x3 Kiyomi_Chan x3

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:18 pm
Ehhmm, I'm 15 .. but only for 3 more months ;P I've liked yaoi for about a year nao o.o Maybe less? I learned about yaoi from my friends x3 They love Kingdom Hearts and were looking at yaoi art when I was over once.. I found it so haawt <33 Hehe. My fav pairing r LxLight, MattxMello, ZeroxKaname and SasukexNaruto ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:58 pm
I am 18 years old student, I started to liking yaoi since I was 7 or 8 years old because girls are no fun.  

HikaruSF

Hilarious Gawker

5,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

LunaTamagaki

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:14 pm
I'm 16 ^^ I started liking yaoi when I was 13!!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:19 pm
LadyNox
Wicked Feenix
I feel kinda old when I say this but I'm 20...

If you're feeling old, I should feel ancient. xp I'm 25. I got into yaoi around 15 or 16. Was a little late to the game. I was turned by The Great Converted--Gundam Wing, never looked back since.

Also, Paco, you're so sweet. heart heart

Im 22, so I'm right there with you guys lol. I believe I was about 16 when I first got into yaoi. major fangirl to this day 3nodding .  

sakulaura

TheTyBoy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:10 pm
Well, I am 16 smile

And I guess it was about 2 years ago that I was introduced to yaoi. I didnt admit that I was into it then. But yea.... I am. ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:10 pm
right now im 16 but im turning 18 next year (cuz my b'day is late)
anyway, i happened upon yaoi when i was googling pictures of tsukasa amou from juvenile orion but found some ayase (okane ga nai) pictures. i got curious --> looked up okane ga nai --> found onemanga --> began reading --> became hooked!
whats funny now is that as i discovered more/better yaois twisted , i now dislike okane ga nai lol

p.s. tsukasa and ayase really DO look alike
p.s.s. okane ga nai is no longer on onemanga  

AIRanimechiic

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100

Asphodel_Winter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:22 am
I'm 14 now and I was only introduced to the term yaoi last year. XD But I had my first dose of 'shounen-ai' (i didn't know what it was called yet then) when I was twelve. I was watching DN Angel, and those who watched it will know what Hiwatari's like... It's so friggin' hinted!! :3 At that time I didn't like any of the female characters, so I was thinking I'd rather Niwa get with Hiwatari than either of the twins, so I suppose that was when it really started, although it was sort of unconsciously... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:23 pm
Asphodel_Winter
I'm 14 now and I was only introduced to the term yaoi last year. XD But I had my first dose of 'shounen-ai' (i didn't know what it was called yet then) when I was twelve. I was watching DN Angel, and those who watched it will know what Hiwatari's like... It's so friggin' hinted!! :3 At that time I didn't like any of the female characters, so I was thinking I'd rather Niwa get with Hiwatari than either of the twins, so I suppose that was when it really started, although it was sort of unconsciously... sweatdrop

Oh my god!! Same here! smile DN-Angel started my walk into the yaoi realm!! I am 19 now but i remember in 10th grade I liked DN-Angel and thought the same thing and my girlfriends introduced me to the term yaoi and I was very excited to learn such a thing existed. smile  

Rogue Knight of The Word

luckyspace-ace13

Demonic Faun

12,100 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:58 pm
I'm 19 and i got into Yaoi when i was 13. Found Snarry.....never looked back since LOL  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 pm
I'm 17
I think I like it every since I was 14... or 13... but I never really got IN to it until I was 16 though XD I even draw it almost all the time back then XD it was fun  

NotHereNothereNothere

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ItachiCutie10001

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:30 pm
i'm 15 and i started liking yaoi when i was either 12 or 13, so it wasn't that long ago. my very first yaoi couple that i still love today is the imfamous SasuNaru... or was it NaruSasu. it was one of those two =O  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:55 pm
I'm 17 and I started liking yaoi around 12 or 13. My anti-yaoi friends are trying to stage an intervention sweatdrop  

XxDarkSaviorxX

7,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

MasterMion

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:08 pm
I'm 17 years old and I started liking Yaoi/Shonen-ai when I was 15. I came to like it after I watched the best shonen-ai ever, Loveless. I thought it was attractive when Soubi kissed Ritsuka, and it was cute when Ritsuka would blush after Soubi said, "I love you." I love almost every single yaoi pairing, except for NaruSasu and IrukaXKakashi...ew. >_< My favorite besides SoubiXRitsuka has to be...LXLight or LelouchXSuzaku. >w< heart

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:12 pm
XxDarkSaviorxX
I'm 17 and I started liking yaoi around 12 or 13. My anti-yaoi friends are trying to stage an intervention sweatdrop

This is usually when you try and find friends that will give you an excuse to skip the intervention...like other yaoi friends. xd  

MasterMion

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sora-0107

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:17 am
lol I'm 17 and believe it or not i consider myself liking yaoi at the age of 5 rofl (am i crazy? crying ).. It started when I was watching Yu Yu Hakusho, I liked seeing Yusuke and Kurama together blaugh . Darn I even had fantasies sweatdrop . I couldn't describe nor pinpoint why, I just kept it to myself and hoped it's normal to like a boy + boy pair. I remember writing a crack yaoi fiction with a friend about 2 teachers back in 6th grade. I had to crumple, tear, and throw it away before a classmate of ours reads it and concludes we're weird. I think 13 was the official age that I was introduced to yaoi since that's the year I realized it's normal (thanks to some friends lol)  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff