Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)
Evil!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cage!
  o.o
View Results

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:20 am
Uh uh uh... well... Hah I am a Dragon! Thus immune to the fires!
<.<
And I got a raincloud which will wash off the oil and fight the fire biggrin
and...
Hm... guess that's it xD

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:41 pm
User Image

-talking on the phone-
What?! No! I don't want white roses!
I asked for red roses a WHITE coffin and a special area for Lord P.
......How about in a forest.... Mkay that works
song?.....How about....Only time by Enya :3

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:31 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
*black coffin and white roses get delivered to your door*

*Song turns out to be "Perfect Day" from Legally Blonde*

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:49 pm
[[ Burns them all ]]
[[ Brings "Happy Funeral" Balloons ]]

If it'll make you all happy, I'll order red roses, and a white coffin, spray paint the roses white and the coffin black.
I'll burn the very grass and chair which is reserved for Lord P. and spray paint on the area: "Viet waz herreee"  

vietkieu

Encarton
Crew

Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:27 pm
I think you should replace the priest guy or whoever will do the ceremony with a evil necromancer so he can reanimate Feur and we can has ourselves a Feur zombie minion thing :O
*goes off to make arrangements*

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:27 pm
User Image

:<
-plans a secret funeral-

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Meiazure

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
User ImageTwinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!
Up above the world so high, User Image

User Image
*Feuer has no idea that Encarton's the one in charge of the funeral service he phoned for*

User Image
User ImageLike a diamond in the sky,
Twinkle twinkle little star,
How I wonder what you are!User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:00 am
@Viet: Go ahead, kill him. I have his soul, I can do as I wish with him.

@Encarton: Immune to fire and has a rain cloud? Hmmmm.... Interesting.... How about this? *Summons lightning to strike Encarton* And if that doesn't work, with the water as a conductor, then... *Pours hydrochloric acid down Encarton's throat, then throws him into a room filled with cyanide and no oxygen* There we go.

Now then, down to business. What's this about giving me a funeral? Only I'm allowed to give myself a funeral. And if there is a holy priest anywhere within a thousand miles near my burial place at any point in history, I'll destroy the world again.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:14 am
The Lord of Pestilence

@Encarton: Immune to fire and has a rain cloud? Hmmmm.... Interesting.... How about this? *Summons lightning to strike Encarton* And if that doesn't work, with the water as a conductor, then... *Pours hydrochloric acid down Encarton's throat, then throws him into a room filled with cyanide and no oxygen* There we go.

Now then, down to business. What's this about giving me a funeral? Only I'm allowed to give myself a funeral. And if there is a holy priest anywhere within a thousand miles near my burial place at any point in history, I'll destroy the world again.
User Image

-glomps again- ;D
Lord P.! =D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:17 am
Keep glomping me minion, and I will light you on fire and bury you in salt water. Then Viet can have you...  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:19 am
The Lord of Pestilence
Keep glomping me minion, and I will light you on fire and bury you in salt water. Then Viet can have you...
User Image

o-o That sounds painful
I'll stop glomping =D
-bows-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:21 am
Good. Now then. You haven't accepted my friend request.... You would think, that as my opinion, you would fall over yourself in you attempt to accept me, but I sent the request on the 23. It's the 30...  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

Ayersi

Popular Sex Symbol

8,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:24 am
The Lord of Pestilence
Good. Now then. You haven't accepted my friend request.... You would think, that as my opinion, you would fall over yourself in you attempt to accept me, but I sent the request on the 23. It's the 30...
User Image

Oh -nervous laugh- Well you see I been really busy these few days and I just havent had time to accept any requests sweatdrop haha.....Don't hurt me! -runs off to accept-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:34 am
Good. Now that that's done, I have other matters to attend to, like this funeral you people seem to be throwing for me... Red roses? No. Wooden black coffin? No. Priest? As I said, I'll destroy the world if there is any near. Here's what will happen. You lay my body in a metal sarcophagus carved with scenes from the black plague. The sarcophagus will be filled with black roses. You must dig the hole large enough to encompass one hundred bodies, along with my sarcophagus. As I am lowered, you will drain one hundred people of their blood and pour said blood in the hole. As I hit the ground, you will toss the bodies in and start burying. When that is done, you can have the facility where all my nuclear weapons are stored, then you will wait four days, and upon the fourth day I will have finished draining all life from the blood poured into my grave and rise anew. You will carry out these instructions perfectly or I will give Mei and Viet joint control over your soul for all eternity until I want it back.  

Hunter Rush

Anxious Hunter

7,150 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Guildmember 100

vietkieu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:45 am
The Lord of Pestilence

It's actually Feuer's funeral that he's planning because he made me be some stripper so i got voodoo dolls
xD  
Everything For Everyone Guild (EFE)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games