Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Clan Life (Roleplaying)
Tribe of shining light! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good idea? Bad idea?
  Oh!! I love it!!! It's it's. . .BRILIANT!!!!!!!
  Boo!! Terrible idea!!!! No one wants to be in a tribe!!!!
  Good idea!
  Bad idea!
  I LOVE JERKY AND INUYASHA!!!!!!!!!!! :xp:
  What? Tribe! Where? Here!!!!! ok.
View Results

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:22 pm
Sunkit twisted around and scratched the attacker, of course with unsheathed claws, it didn't do much help. She then wriggled out and pounced on her, leaning to the side enough to make her fall over... but sadly the Sunkit with down with her.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:26 pm
(lol! Featherwing!! Time to give Sun the talk about killing cat's for no-reson exsept revenge!!)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Mew_Peaches
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:51 am
((Whoops. I haven't been in here for a while sweatdrop *reads last few pages* ))

Night followed the rest of her clan towards Bloodclan. She had learned quite a bit from the clan cats, but she still feared that what they learned wasn't enough. "I'm just being paranoid" She thought to herself. "We'll be fine."

Walking over to where Mist and Star were, she fell into step beside them. "I'm both excited and scared, too," she said, "yeah, what about you, Mist?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:32 am
Featherwing came into step with Sun, "We never kill a cat just because they took part of our territory. Even if that part is where we see our ancetors. We only kill if it is not totally on perpose or in revenge." She quickly explained and waited for Sun to responed.

(I'm going to make Birdeyes randomly appear ^.^)

Suddenly Featherwing stopped, the tribe cats did the same. "What is it? Is Bloodclan coming for us?" Sun asked and unseathed her claws. Featherwing shook her head, both to answer and clear her head. "It can't be..." She trailed off and sniffed the air, jaws parted slightly. Suddenly a gray she-cat appeared out of breathe and face down. "Birdpaw?"

The gray she-cat looked up, it was Birdpaw. "Birdpaw!" Featherwing ran to her daughter. "What are you doing here?"

"First of all I'm Birdeyes now," Birdeyes laughed and touched her mothers musle. "And second of all I had a vision." She quickly explained her vision and looked into Featherwing's eyes

Featherwing thought for a second then looked at her daughter, "Do not worry, Birdeyes, I shall not join StarClan or these Tribe cats' ancestors. I shall return to our clan in one peice." She purred and looked back as Star came up with Mist and Night. The other clan cats behind them.

"Wow! Who's this?" Star asked, still jumpy.

"This is my daughter Birdeyes," Featherwing laughed at Star's excitment. "But enough with introductions. We have a battle to win."  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:11 am
"Birdpaw... eyes!" Sunkit exclaimed and ran towards the new warrior. "Yay!" she exclaimed and bounced up and down.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:50 am
"Birdeyes. . ." Sun thought that was a strange name well, all these cats have strange names anyway. . ., "well, Birdeyes, if you would like to join us in the battle that would be fine, but we have some buissness to take care of right now. . .this is no time to have runions!" Sun turned to her tribe. "Everyone we are almost to the pool of never ending light, get ready for the best day in the Tribe of shining lights history!!!" All the cats purred as one. "now!! Let's go show that Bloodclan who's boss!!!!" The cat's began to yowl. "Charge!!!!!!" Sun then turned and sprinted towards the pool of never ending light. Scar!!!! Your MINE!!!!! Sun let out a furious hiss. "SCAR!!!!!"  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:23 pm
Sunkit blinked in surpirise, and a shot of ice slashed through her stomach. We... we're going into battle... right now.. this very second I'll be battiling against full grown cats, this won't just be kit play... this is war she stopped dead in her tracks, eyes frozen with fear. But the Sunkit watched the charging cats, sick with deterination, ready to reclaim their land, ready to take back what's there, and the ice gradually melted. Sunkit would have to put everything she's got into this, she would have to make sure that this war would be won, that this tale would have a happy ending.

Color shot back into her eyes, sharp, dagger like claw gut through her paws. Determination flowed off Sunkit's body, sending it in waves. she yowled a squeaky, tiny battle cry and began to charge along with the Tribe, pelts blending together into one massive flurry of fur. She raced along, kit with warrior, warrior with prey hunter, preyhunter with cave guard, all combined to fight, all knowing that today would last a life time, would cause a million ledgends... and they were all part of it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:45 pm
Night hung back a little and watched Sunkit go from shock and fear to determination. "That kit's got a lot of energy," she purred to herself, "Is it really right to risk the life of someone so young, though?"

Shrugging the thought off, Night thought about the war at hand. Right now, all the tribe cats, and all the clan cats, were swarming down the hill as one big group. They were going to fight for their lives against another clan by the sound of it; for their name as a whole was Bloodclan. There was a high possibility that at least a few would not make it, but hopefully everyone learned enough to survive. They would make it through this, and they would do this. Night just knew it in her gut.  

Mew_Peaches
Crew

FormerlyKitaTataki
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:09 pm
"I don't know why, but I feel really calm about this battle." Mist replied. "I know we will win. Those Bloodclan cats stand no chance agianst Battleclan." Mist blushed, as Night walked over. "Sorry, that was something Hazelkit and I thought of. She said that if they were a clan, the best way to defeat them is to be an unofficial clan. We use Battleclan in secret." Hazelkit suddenly popped up behind Mist's leg. "Rawrg! I'm a Battleclan warrior!" she leapt into the air and twisted, snagging a leaf on the way down and shredding it. "Hmphh. Take that Scar. Can you belive that pipsqueek is the leader?"

(all the stuff you guys posted happens)

Mist, Hazelkit, Star and Night walked, tense, along with the tribe. Suddenly, Hazelkit squeeked in terror. "What is it? Bloodclan?" Mist asked ugently, turning around. "No! It was my sister! Graniteheart!" "what do you mean? can she speak into your mind or something?" Mist asked, Night and Star's attention beggining to peak. "Yeah. She said she will be with me during the battle. What does she mean?" Mist shrugged, saying "Your Starclan works in mysterious ways. Best to belive."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:28 pm
Cloud looked around. "I hope you know what you're doing Sun." She whispered.  

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:26 pm
Featherwing and Birdeyes leapt into the small cave behind Sun and soon claws and teeth filled the small clearing.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:38 am
Light was brought down by an attacker she raked her claws down his spine. she used her hunting tecniques being a prey hunter in all.  

Dreamerlily

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:28 pm
Sun looked around as her cat's fell upoun the suprised Bloodclan cat's. But Sun had one purpiouse only, scar. Sun spotted him. He was grining at her, and yowled across the clearing. "Try and touch me!" Ten cat's stepped in front of him. Sun's fur brisled. "SCAR!!!!!!" Sun charged and dogged in bettween the cat's. Sun hissed and sliced, finally she was leaping at scar. "YOUR MINE!!!!" Scar gave a murrow of laughter. "This will be a fine day for Bloodclan! Takeing down a tribe in thier territory!!" Sun landed in dust where Scar just was. she saw he was now in the air. Sun dogged as he came strait down. "I'll kill you for your crimes!!!" Sun hissed with fuiry. And leaped at his throat, but he wasen't there any more. He was under her belly, and dug deep into her fur with his claws, pain shot through Sun (yes he is wearing the bones)NO!!! Sun looked around and saw stone racing toward her, she felt wobbly, "stone. . ." Sun fell sideways, and then she heard a painful cry from Scar. The world was going black. . . .
(hehe! Who want's to be the one that caused Scar pain? Go ahead and post!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:51 pm
(me!)

Featherwing clawed the cat Sun called Scar, "You shall pay for all that you have done in your past." She hissed and bit down hard onto Scar's neck. He yowled in pain, but didn't stop fighting.
~~~~~~~
Birdeyes watched from the same place she was in her vision, watching as Featherwing fought Scar. No...I can not let her fight him! She thought and ran towards the mother.
~~~~~~~
Star jumped out of the way as Birdeyes ran through the fighting cats. She shook her head and leapt at another cat. "Die, cat scum!"

(lol, cat scum...^.^)  

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Shadeslayer101

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:36 pm
Storm leapt at a cat who was about to attack Star, "I'll watch your back!" He yelled to her and attacked one of the Bloodclan cats.  
Clan Life (Roleplaying)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games