Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)
Sonic and Freedom Fighters NG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:37 pm
"Amother one?" Dessenger said eyeing the robot on the table it was the same model as the last one. "This is weird i know i've never seen these robots before but they seem so familiar." he thought out loud not meaning for the others to hear.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:02 pm
SOnia was really wanting to tell him about him being healed by Sophie, but she didn't have the heart to. He was so prideful about his heritage. She couldn't bare the thought of how he'd react. "Um...Kayonis. Do you want me to stay here with you instead of going searching for the three chaos emeralds?" She asked. "I couldn't let you do that. You enjoy those missions." Kayonis said. "But...I...ok." She said and got up and left. "Rest easy ok?" She said. Kayonis nodded. 'What are you hiding?' He thought. He soon started feeling tired and decided to sleep.  

Kosai01
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

Asuyuia
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:26 pm
Flage awoke a few hours later towards dusk. He noticed Sophie sitting on a chair nearby holding a sleeping Chaoloca and was keeping an eye on Chaoloca at the moment.
Flage noticed the blanket over him and smiled at Sophie who notice him wake up smiling back. Flage decided to get up and took Sophie's hand.
"Follow me," he said and he lead her to the clearing and he showed her the house he had been building which was impressively detailed on the door frame and he showed her the work he had done making a place for a few rooms to be made fully and also the stairs were being built which he pointed out. The attention to detail was amazing as the frames had been crafted carefully with roses and petals at the top and vine and leaves along the sides.
Sophie was breathless at the work he had done in a few days, no wonder he was tired the last few nights. He did not revel the secret plan he had for upstairs which would have a large balcony for them to look up at the sky at night.
They quickly returned to the castle not telling anyone about the house that was half built or their secret spot they just returned to Flage's room where they relaxed on the bed and just enjoyed each others company both tired from the work they had been doing, Sophie with healing Kayonis and Flage with building a house. The sleeping Chaoloca was on a small cushion on a chair unaware that a house was being built but she did know that Flage was going there a lot when he told Chaoloca to wait in his room.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:29 pm
Flage was restless for a moment as he thought about something. He had tried sleeping but he could not, Sophie was asleep but he could not manage it. He then thought about where Sonic was meant to be and formed a plan.
He wrote a small note that he left for Sophie and went outside and flew away to do something ...  

Asuyuia
Crew

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:39 pm
Dessenger was just about ready to quit this robot had offered nothing in the way of data when eber he tryed to acsecc something it would ask for a password and whenever he got it wrong all the data on the harddrive would rearrange itself so he couldn't find what he was trying to acess in the frist place he realized that the reson he got the video in the first place was the security mesures on sorrunding that file was that the mesures were corrupted with the robots destruction  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:33 pm
(edit: ack i didn't notice the 12th page >.<, I'm going to make Rasu call for a meeting so this could happen, this will also be a chance to learn more about Rasu's past if anyone's interested)
----------

Rasu, who had left almost as soon as he had heard that it was peaceful to begin searching again. He was not sure where to look, but he knew that he had to find his uncle. (read Rasu's character profile, I created a background story for him)"Why would he just up and leave like that, as soon as mother and father died no less..." Rasu thought to himself as he brushed away the tears. "I have to find out what happened to him, I just have to." Rasu had been gone for about 3 days, before he decided to go back to the castle. "I'll have to continue someother time, right now I'm needed." He turned and accelerated to super sonic speed and was back at the castle in no time. He walked in and ran around asking everyone to meet in the main hall, and had been gathering info on what had happened when he was gone. When everyone got there, he immediately started. "So we have spies in our midst. I may not look it but i am a stealth expert." He scratched his head remembering how Kayonis kept finding him. "For the most part anyways." He gave a demonstration of his cape. Everyone was pretty shocked to find out Rasu's stealth abilities. "Oh, thats right I never showed you all this." He around the room poking people on the shoulder to show that he could be mobile while his cape is active. "Picked it up from my uncle." He said as he became visible again. He realised that he just shed a tear, and quickly brushed it off with his arm.

.:: ~~ ::.

Chris had been busy in one of the labs, inventing things that could aid everyone in the fight. "O.K so far I've made an update to the Wrist Comms, made a fighting tool for myself." He said has he sheathed something that looked like a blade. He tied the sheath around his chest, and nodded approvingly. "Everything seems to be working fine, alright I guess I'll go unveil the update now." He turned and walked out the door. He found everyone pretty quickly and saw Rasu give his demonstration. "That's pretty neat Rasu, I need to talk to you after this." He pulled out the update, which was shaped like a square. "Everyone gather around and turn on your Wrist Comms." He saw that most people had lost theirs. "Well anyone who still has one." Everyone who still had one, turned theirs on and looked at Chris. "O.K everyone I'm going to install an update, so bear with me. Oh and to the one's who don't have one, I made some more with the update already installed." He pressed a button on the square and it hummed to life. It started to float, and moved away from Chris' hand. Then it shot a beam of red light out from underneath it. "Everyone, if you will, please hold you Wrist Comm under the light and wait for the 'beep'. This will comfirm that the update has been successfully installed. When everyone had finished, he explained the new updates. He explained that he had added a: Chaos emerald detector, a beacon emitter, a small low-powered laser (could cut some materials or could be used as a weapon), and finally a music player (for when your bored). Everyone seemed impressed, and nodded with approval. "Everyone who does not have one, please follow me after I answer any questions anyone might have. He had not realised through-out his explanation, he had been fiddling with the bottom of his sword sheath, almost as if wanting someone to ask about it.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:56 pm
"Hey can i get the updates sent to my PDA i got the other program all set up init already." Dessenger asked then noticed chris' sword. "So you got a sword to?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:13 pm
Rasu had noticed Chris' wanting someone to say something about the sword and laughed to himself. "I'll let someone else notice." He thought. Then Dessenger spoke.

Chris was embarrased, he really hadn't noticed his was fiddling with his new sword. "Oh this thing?" He pulled it out. Everyone gasped. It did look like a sword but there was a barrel at the hilt pointing in the direction of the blade and a wierd looking attachment on the other side of it. The blade itself was magnificient, It had a very unique shape to it. The hilt also had a very detailed hand gaurd. "Well to show you this baby, we'll have to go outside." Chris was excited, this would be his first actual combat test. He waited till everyone was outside to make it's debut. "This, is one of my most destructive inventions I've ever made. First I like to show to you the blades cutting power." He had noticed a big boulder when he walked out, and started running at it. He made a vertical slice. To everyone's amazment, the boulder was cut in half! "Whoa." Rasu said. Rasu went and checked the cleanness of the cut. "Damn! that's the cleanest cut I've ever seen!" Chris then turned towards another boulder and pointed his sword at it. He pulled the trigger. The boulder almost immediately exploded with brilliant light. "That is the laser cannon. Although it is powerful, it takes about 20-30 minutes to recharge. This last ability of this sword is more about support more than attack. the wierd attachment started to glow. Chris pointed the sword to the sky and a beam shot out of the attachment. The beam turned into a full shield about 20 feet in diameter. "This shield should come in handy later, but it won't last long in a fierce battle." He turned the shield off and skillfully sheathed his sword. He handed Dessenger the updater. "theres a port for your PDA on it." He turned to everyone and asked, "So what did ya think of it?"  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:22 pm
"I'm impressed." Dessenger said as he installed the newest updates into his PDA "Thats a fine piece of technology puts my sword to shame."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:30 pm
Rasu was still staring in amazement at the boulder.

"Eh, sorry." He smiled and scratched his head. "You know, If you want, I can make a custom sword for you two." Then he remembered about Rasu. "That might have to wait though, I have to talk to Rasu first." He looked at Rasu. "Rasu! Follow me!" Rasu broke out of his trance. "Sure I'm coming!" Rasu said  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:46 pm
Dessenger was bored the robot offered up no more clues so he went to the edge of the woods got on his hover board and took off. He liked going through the woods it was a challenge if he turned wrong once he would go right into a tree.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:12 pm
Chris had led Rasu back to the lab that he had been working in. "So what's up Chris?" Rasu asked. "Call it instinct but you seem like you'd be a weapon wielder. So I thought I'd make a weapon for you if you needed it." Chris replied with a smile. Rasu was shocked. He had been looking for a chance to make a rod for himself but never found one. "That would be great Chris! I have been looking for a chance to make a rod!" Rasu said also smiling. "Well since it's going to be your weapon, do you want to customize it yourself?" Chris asked. Rasu thought for a moment. "Yeah that would be best, then it'd be like I built it! I accept your offer Chris!" Rasu replied. "Alright! I'll get parts that you might like ready for you to choose, in the meantime if you have any questions just ask." The whole process took about 20 minutes, Chris could tell that Rasu was very happy. "T-thank you Chris! I'm going to go test it out right now!" Rasu zoomed out of the room.  

x_Soah_x

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:40 pm
Dessenger had been boarding for hours he was getting tired Boarding to the castle he thought he saw movement in the bush he slowed down and checked it out. there was nothing there however there was a couple of cracked brances. "Probly nothing." he muttered to himself besides he was to tired to care. entering the castle he went to his room and went straight to bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:54 pm
Dessenger awoke with a start his fist flying out. He hit something hard and metal. "AHHHHHH." he cried out in pain. there was another robot in here and it was between him and his sword.  

William Sstrider

Shirtless Gawker

~Train Station~(Rp Subforum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games