Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Waiting.( Frozen_to_death & tested_and_true ..FULL!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:34 pm
Donny smiled again, it really did make him happy that she realized that about him. Wether it was a while ago or that very day. "Well I guess it's cause I liked you so much that I just wanted to know all about you... kinda sounds like a creeper, eh?" he said to her, having a little bit of a yooper accent at the end.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:41 pm
She chuckled lightly. "No..not really your too cute and sweet to be a creeper" she smiled.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:50 pm
"Well I'm glad to know someone thinks that." Donny said in response to her. "So then... Why not me earlier on?" he asked, slightly curious about why, if she did think that, she didn't tell him that she liked him earlier on.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:54 pm
Amanda sighed. "Well..for one I was blind and stupid. Two I didn't realize it untill you told me you joined the service...and you kept hooking me up with your friends..and I didn't...want to dissapoint you"  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:05 pm
"aww... Amanda..." he said, she was so innocent and sweet sometimes. It made him 'weak' around her. Donny kissed her lips and then broke away,"You'd've never dissappointed me... and I hooked you up with my friends because I thought I'd never have a chance with you.. so... well... yeah, it just happened that way i guess."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:20 pm
She smiled softly and kissed him softly.She held it for a few moments and pulled away.She leaned her head back on his chest. "yeah.."  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:27 pm
He took her hand with his and laced their fingers together. "So... what else did you do while i was gone, besides date around?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:32 pm
She smiled softly and looked at there hands "I got that job I wanted at the newspaper in town.I'm photographer..."she took a relaxing breath "um..I volunteer at the school somtimes but thats about it..nothing exciting"  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:43 pm
"hmm... sounds fun. You always were good with a camera in your hands." Donny said to her, he closed his eyes slowly and opened them back up quickly. The jet lag was beginning to effect him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:54 pm
She smiled and yawned. "thanks.." she touched his cheek "c'mon..its late. Lets go inside" she didn't want remove herself from his arms but it was warmer inside.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 7:58 pm
"h-okay..." he said to her as he let go of her, and sort of clumsily got himself down onto her balcony. "If you want to jump down, you know I'll catch you manda. Cause you know... I'm a lot stronger than i was back then." he said with a little laugh.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:00 pm
She chuckled and slid down bumping into him. "your falling asleep on me though.." she yawned again and walked into her room.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:05 pm
"so?" he said to her sarcastically. "Doesn't mean I won't catch you. Just means we might be on the deck when we land on the floor when i catch you..." he said and smiled. Donny followed her into her room. He came up behind her and put his hands on her hips as he followed too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:19 pm
She smirked and turned around. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed himwhen she pulled away she looked at him "you wanna crash with me or in your room? "she asked innocently.  

kissmel8atnight

tested_and_true

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:22 pm
Donny stood there a little stunned and speechless at her question. "W-Well... I... if you want me to I will... but otherwise it makes no difference t-to me." he said to her and pulled her body a little forcefully to his.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games