Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
[General Chat] House of Yaoi Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:20 am
EvFaerAshlynn
Radiant-Kun
EvFaerAshlynn
Ack. I'm writing a gay vampire love story that's going to have a severely bittersweet ending and several hawt sex scenes.... and I'm tempted to start posting it in the Arena forum... except I know I'd have to cut chunks of it out in order to keep it Gaia-safe. >.<

gonk how awful~ but the story sounds great (¬_¬ ) pass me a link, soon~ <3 whee

When I get it written... I'm a horrible procrastinator. I'm like, a few sentences into chapter 2.
Rulin' ya universes...

Ooh, ooh, that sounds neat surprised *likes vampires*
You'll have to post an excerpt or two in the guild... <3 PG-13, of course, but at least gimme a lil' taste ;D And maybe the title so I can google it and find the complete version.

*sigh* I wish I could write :/ I'm more of a crappy-drawing person xD
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:48 pm
Miss Sushii
EvFaerAshlynn
Radiant-Kun
EvFaerAshlynn
Ack. I'm writing a gay vampire love story that's going to have a severely bittersweet ending and several hawt sex scenes.... and I'm tempted to start posting it in the Arena forum... except I know I'd have to cut chunks of it out in order to keep it Gaia-safe. >.<

gonk how awful~ but the story sounds great (¬_¬ ) pass me a link, soon~ <3 whee

When I get it written... I'm a horrible procrastinator. I'm like, a few sentences into chapter 2.
Rulin' ya universes...

Ooh, ooh, that sounds neat surprised *likes vampires*
You'll have to post an excerpt or two in the guild... <3 PG-13, of course, but at least gimme a lil' taste ;D And maybe the title so I can google it and find the complete version.

*sigh* I wish I could write :/ I'm more of a crappy-drawing person xD
...since 1992.

Yeah, it's pretty much PG-13 as of now... just, when Darien starts wanting Aiden's blood the first time they meet at the bar, it sounds a bit too sexual to be your average "I vant to suck your blood" stuff. mwahaha. <3
I have to write their first actual date yet. After that it kinda gets naughty.

It doesn't have a title yet... I dunno what to call it...

EvFaerAshlynn

Yesi Aviah

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:17 pm
hey ev, i also want to keep up with your story.
it sounds like it has potential. titles for stories usually fall at the end,
so don't worry. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:43 pm
heeeeeeee. <3
I feel loved, my work is appreciated!
I explained a lot of it to my boyfriend the other night. I know exactly where the story's going, I just need to write it! And then find someone who can turn it into an anime.

EvFaerAshlynn

Takeda_Saiyuki

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:15 pm
Ah, I may be new to your guild but I'm not a stranger to yaoi. Hello, I'm Yuki. Glad to meet you all.

^_^

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:43 pm
Takeda_Saiyuki
Ah, I may be new to your guild but I'm not a stranger to yaoi. Hello, I'm Yuki. Glad to meet you all.

^_^
Hello, Yuki <3 glad to have you here!  

Skizzors
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:50 pm
Takeda_Saiyuki

^_^
Rulin' ya universes...

Welcome to the guild smile I'm Miss Sushii, (obviously) but Sushii is fine ^^

Am I the only one who is strangely over-excited about halloween this year? for some reason I'm really anticipating it... I hope they release decorations for homes, so I can have a halloween party in my gaia home! biggrin You'd all be invited, of course.
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:20 am
Sushii: I was really excited about it because I'm going to a con that day, but.. then my stockings broke and my dress is out of stock and.. now I don't really care. gonk  

Skizzors
Crew

Takeda_Saiyuki

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:49 pm
I can't wait to go to Fright Fest at Six Flags but I'll prolly piss ma pants. ^///^ Nice to meet ya all.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:25 pm
Skizzors
Sushii: I was really excited about it because I'm going to a con that day, but.. then my stockings broke and my dress is out of stock and.. now I don't really care. gonk
Rulin' ya universes...

D; Oh, poo, I hate when that happens! (I wanted that lavender jsk from BTSSB, *sobcrysob*) What dress was it? I wanna get a dia de los muertos dress... with dancing skeletons and such on it! smile

@Takeda_saiyuki: Ooh, that sounds so much fun!

Here in Australia, it's pretty stupid, because they kind of skip Halloween sad So they're selling all this Christmas crap even though they should be focusing on Halloween... Makes me sad. Well, on Halloween my best friend Zander is having this drama performance called "BATS - The Musical" and they're having a halloween banquet, too smile So that'll be fun. No trick-or-treating though, 'cause since nobody really celebrates Halloween, nobody has candy! (shameful.)
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Takeda_Saiyuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:22 pm
I know. I just love rollercoasters. The faster, the better.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:08 pm
I feel so new. Well hey everyone, I am new here. And I think it'll be great fun!  

thedancingbunny

Shirtless Lovergirl

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:59 pm
thedancingbunny
I feel so new. Well hey everyone, I am new here. And I think it'll be great fun!
Rulin' ya universes...

Welcome! ^_^

He~y, did anyoooone in this guild attend Melbourne Anime Festival last weekend or am I the only guild member in Melbourne? ;_;
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:09 am
Thanks! I didn't. But I rarely go to any anime conventions but they are always fun when I do go. 3nodding  

thedancingbunny

Shirtless Lovergirl

sakura-haruno-sister

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:16 am
Can you guys tell me what you think??

Quote:
Kakashi walked up to his and Iruka’s apartment to find the door unlocked

Kakashi walked up to his and Iruka’s apartment to find the door unlocked. Taking on a defensive alert he walked into the apartment. Looking around he noticed smoke coming from their kitchen. At the moment Pakkun ran out and onto Kakashi’s back.

“Get. That. Dog. Out. NOW!!”

Iruka pushed through clenched teeth as he came out of the kitchen covers in flour, egg, and other unrecognizable pieces of food.

“Way, ahead of you.”

Pakkun said as he poofed away. Kakashi looked back to Iruka and saw the shinobi starting to tear up. Kakashi walked up to Iruka and hugged the enraged man.

“Iru-kun, what happened?”

“That stupid dog ruined our anniversary meal.”

“Shh, it’s ok. We can order out from the Italian place.”

Kakashi said as he picked an egg shell out of his Iru-kun’s hair.

“How did this happen?” “

Long story, don’t ask.”

Iruka said as he buried his face deeper into Kakashi’s shinobi jacket, and smelled blood. He looked at Kakashi with a look of pain in his eyes. Kakashi smiled at him after he pulled off his mask.

“Training, I feel into an area filled to the brim with brier bushes trying to avoid Naruto and one of his Big Ball Rasegan. It’s no biggy, Sakura healed most of the cuts, and the smell is just lingering on my clothing.”

Kakashi leaned down and kissed Iruka on the lips.

“Sorry that I couldn’t make anything perfect for our anniversary, I would have had everything planned out and we wou-“

Iruka was silenced when Kakashi put a finger up to his lips.

“I don’t need anything big and flashy; I would love just a night with you all to myself. May be some wine and a nice little dinner.”

“Happy anniversary, Iruka.”

“Happy anniversary Kakashi.”

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games