Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
The Royal love........romance rp (semi-literate) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:44 pm

"Well I thought it was a good idea." Mezta shrugged. Harukoo glared at her father.

"Excuse me." Harukoo tried to smile. She wanted to follow Kyo but she knew that if she did everyone would think of the obvious. Proving them all right. Instead, she headed back outside in the garden.

How could he do this to me?! She thought. He was practically setting me up for marriage. Why can't they leave me alone and let me do it on my own?! Harukoo sat on the bench in a huff. She sighed. I miss you Zeka. You would understand my pain.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:35 pm

"Oh don't mind Kyo. He's just.....a bit stressed." The queen laughed nervously trying to cover for her son.
He had almost lost his temper, but luckily he had left before that happened.
Emi looked down at her plate.
"You shouldn't have pushed, Mom. You know how he is about this." She thought to herself.
He leaned his head on the bed. He needed to know his sister was alright and he wanted to know if Harukoo understood that his flared temper was not her fault. He was shocked for even considering that she would be affected.
Suddenly, he felt someone squeeze his hand.
"Kyo?" Came a soft whisper.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:51 pm

Mezta was not happy. "I apologize for my daughter's rudeness. I assure you it will not happen again." Slowly he drank his wine. At least something was helping him calm down. All he was trying to do was help. There was no need for Harukoo to act like the way she did.

~~~~~~~~~
Tears were falling from Harukoo eyes. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't keep them in. Her father had embarrassed her in front of someone who was having enough troubles as it were. Neither one of them needed anymore pressure from anyone. Things were hectic enough as is. All of a sudden things started to become all too familiar. "I hope Kira will be alight." She said aloud, though no one was there to here. She took the flower out of her hair and rested it in her hands. "I hope Kyo will be alright."

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:03 pm

"it's quite alright. I'm sure its just with everything that's happened today.....its just getting to them. I'm sure."
"It'd better be for Kyo."
"Kira!" He nearly cried out.
"Kyo what happened?" Kira whispered.
"You don't remember?"
"Only a little."
"It doesn't matter. You weren't yourself."
"I was hurt."
"By what?"
"father dying, you leaving.....i don't know. You....you've been crying big brother. What's happened?"
"I thought i was going to lose you. And there is some good news. Father is getting well. He was eating dinner with us a little while ago."
"And? There's more. Don't hide it."
"We have guests. King Mezta and Princess Harukoo from the saphirred Kingdom."
"The girl you spoke of. Are you leaving again?"
"No. No i won't leave you." He kissed her forehead. "I won't leave you."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:18 pm

Mezta nodded but didn't say anything. He was going to go check out on his daughter but refrained from doing it. It was best that he stayed with his friends. It was best that he stayed and not cause any more problems. Mezta continued to eat his food in silence. A million thoughts running through his head.

~~~~~~~~~
Harukoo wiped her tears away and just sat there. As she looked up at the stars she felt more calm than she did before. It was more peaceful. More relaxing for her. She remembered when Kyo had saved her life. She would never forget that moment. Harukoo played with the flower in her hand and then placed it back in her hair where it belonged. She closed her eyes and thought of better things. Suddenly, she sat up.

"I need a piano. That's what I need." She walked back in the castle but covered the servants hand before he could announce her again. "Please, don't. I need to know where the piano is." She whispered. The whispered in her ear the directions and thanked him. Quietly, she tip-toed past everyone in the dinning room. When she had passed them, she quickened her pace until she found the grand piano in the music room. Harukoo closed the door and sat at the piano. At first, she stared at the keys and smiled.

Hello, old friend. She thought. Harukoo closed her eyes and started to play.

(This is the song that she played. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sr64NI33qUo)

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:30 pm

"your majestys, I have word from the Prince. Princess Kira has awoken." A servant said bowing near the king and queen before leaving once more.
"She's awake." Breathed Emi and Ryan in unision.
"May I be excused?" Asked Em before darting off up the stairs toward her room.
"Don't hold yourself back for my sake, silly. Don't let Mother and Father push your heart. Matters of the heart are not something that anyone has the right to tamper with."
"You are too observant and wise for you own good, Kira." He said with a smile.
"And you are too foolish and care too much."
"At least I admitt it."
"Yes, but to whom?"
A servant knocked on the door.
"Princess Harukoo, I have a message from Prince Kyo." She said in aw of the music.

((I couldn't get it to load on my compy))

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:37 pm

Mezta couldn't help but laugh. "Well she's a fast one." He said. "But good. I'm glad your other daughter is better. Maybe now everyone will be happy instead of sad."

~~~~~~~
Harukoo jumped as the servant knocked on the door. "What is it?" She asked and waited.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:41 pm

"We can hope." Replied the queen with a distant tone.
"The Prince asked me to tell you that Princess Kira has awakened and that he is sorry for this evenings dinner. His actions were out of line." the servant said with a curtsy. said with a curtsy.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:48 pm

Mezta slowly at his food. I hope Harukoo is alright.

~~~~~~~~
Harukoo sat there and looked at the piano for awhile. She didn't mind Kyo's actions at dinner because she knew what he was going through. But what she did know was whether she should stay in the music room or go up and see him. But then she shook her head.

It's better if he has some alone time with his sister. That way they can talk. She smiled to herself and continued to play the piano. It was helping her to be at ease. Again, she played another slow song. She closed her eyes and began to fade into her own world where she didn't have to worry about anything but playing.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:57 pm

Kira and Kyo talked for a while before Emiko came in. By that point, the youngest Princess was sitting up in her bed. She explained that she had lost herself in grief and there had been no one around to pull her back. That was why she used the dagger. It was her last attempt to bring herself back before her mind was completely gone. She assure Em that it wasn't her fault because Kira had wanted to find her sister to help her, but couldn't get herself out of her room.
"The important thing is your safe." Kyo replied for the hundreth time.
"And now you can meet Princess Harukoo. She's such a wonderful person."
"I'd like too. It's not every day big brother comes home to talk fondly of a princess he just met."
"Behave you two or I won't ask her to come back."
"Oh Kyo you're so mean. Why don't you go find her? Than Kira can meet her."
"I don't...."
"Please big brother? I really want to meet this princess you think so well of.." Kira begged.
"Very well."
He left the room in search of the visiting Princess. After a while he heard music. He peaked in a room to see her at the piano. Silently he walked in. He listened for a while.
"You play beautifully." He whispered.

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:02 pm

Harukoo was swaying with her arms as she played. The music was drowning everything in her mind. Everything except for one voice.

"You play beautifully."

Again, Harukoo jumped and turned around. "I'm sorry. I didn't think anyone was in here. Listening." Her cheeks began to burn red. It wasn't everyday that someone would walk in and watch her play. "But thank you. How's Kira?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:23 pm

"She's sitting up and talking. In fact, she wants to meet you."
He paused.
"And there's nothing to be embarrassed about. If you have a talent, you shouldn't hide it."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:50 pm

Harukoo smiled. "Thank you." She got up and followed Kyo to Emiko's room where Kira was. She knocked on the door and cautiously walked in. "Hello? Kira?"

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:33 pm

"Oh you must be Princess Harukoo. I've heard so much about you. I'd bow, but Kyo refuses to let me out of bed." Kira replied with a smile.
Kyo couldn't help but smile too.
"Of course I won't let you up. You're not well yet."

Shuro2009

elphy_and_fiyero

Aged Genius

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:56 pm

Harukoo smiled and sat next to Kira. "That's alright. You need your rest anyway." She looked over at the now very cold tea. "I'd offer you some of my tea but it's probably cold by now." Harukoo rested her hands in nervousness. Why was she so nervous? She was only Kyo's sister. Nothing big about that. "How are you feeling, anyway?"

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games