Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Yaoi L Romance
~Wammy's House~ ((open, accepting, and updated)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:33 pm
Willow woke up, put on her glasses, got dressed, and quietly walked down the hall to get some breakfast. She sees BB on the way there and pauses to greet him.

"Hello, B. How are you today?"

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:21 pm
BB looked over to her and said happily with a smile on his face
" oh hello there, I've been good yourself" but he was happy but his eyes where cold and dark red like L instead of having blue eyes like L he had Red eyes

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:34 pm
"I've been okay. I heard your foster parents were here today. Do you know where they are? I'd like to meet them."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:32 pm
Marissa_Jean
"I've been okay. I heard your foster parents were here today. Do you know where they are? I'd like to meet them."

" ahh I don't know where L took them, but I'm not in a rush to see them again because they won't take me back for after what I've seen and heard " said BB as he did a sinister smile  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:07 pm
Willow smiles back serenely but takes a mental note on B's sinister grin.

"What have you heard or witnessed, B?" she asks concernedly.

What has he done to them? Or should the quesion be, what have they done to him? Willow thinks.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:12 pm
Marissa_Jean
Willow smiles back serenely but takes a mental note on B's sinister grin.

"What have you heard or witnessed, B?" she asks concernedly.

What has he done to them? Or should the quesion be, what have they done to him? Willow thinks.

" ahh I have to go through with this again? oh well it won't kill me to tell, you see I saw my foster parents " then bb did a finger motion when he said foster parents and continued
" and I tride to stop them but they said many bad things to me, so In the middle of the night I left but I didn't want them to forget me so I went back and painted them a painting since they are artist and they taught me a few tricks here and there, then I left for good and came back here.
I just arrived here last night ins't that great to have me back?" While BB had a happy tone in his voice as he smiled happily

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:54 pm
Willow smiles back.

"I've never really understood art, unless you would count fireworks as art work. Then I suppose I would understand some of it. It is unfortunate that the foster parents didn't work out for you. Do you still feel at home here?" She asks with a tone that is caring but it holds the slightest edge of suspicion.

"Of course it's nuce to have you back."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:35 pm
Marissa_Jean
Willow smiles back.

"I've never really understood art, unless you would count fireworks as art work. Then I suppose I would understand some of it. It is unfortunate that the foster parents didn't work out for you. Do you still feel at home here?" She asks with a tone that is caring but it holds the slightest edge of suspicion.

"Of course it's nuce to have you back."

" ah this has always been home for me, I"m glad to be back here."  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:15 am
"Will you do me a favor? In my next Biology class, will you lend a hand? We're doing dissections today and I've heard that you were the best student in your Biology class when you attended classes here."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:24 pm
BB looked over to willow and smiled but eventhough his smile was a happy smile, it had some kind of evil like smile to it
" sure I'll be glad to help you out" said BB happily
" so is it frogs again?" asked BB

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:18 pm
"No, it's the fetal pig today. The frog was last week."

Willow smiles.

"Thanks for your help. Some of the children are really against dissecting. I'll never get what's so wrong aboiut cutting up dead stuff." She says off=handedly.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:31 pm
" oh well if you want to be a great dectiive like myself you have to study on the body if you want to know about autopsies " Chuckled BB  

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:47 pm
"Only Near and Mello show an extreme want to be a detective. I'm sure there are others, but they're either in a different class or a different level. I never wanted to be a detective. It would be too stressful for me."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 6:42 am
" but you know....I'm gonna pass L someday you know right?" said BB evily while having a sinister smile on his face
" I mean, after he is done talking to my foster parents, I'm going to japan with him to help him on some new case"

Pink perfume tea

Friendly Survivor

11,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Signature Look 250

Marissa_Jean

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:03 am
Willow supressed a slight shiver at B's smile.

"I believe that you can surpass him. Japan? I think L said that Kira was in Japan."

Non-Yaoi L Romance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff