Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply The Best FMA Guild Ever
Battle Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you :
  Win
  Lose
  Tie
View Results

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:41 pm
*shifts arm into a blade and destroys the machine guns* no guns *shifts arm back to normal*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:44 pm
Bunny, well take turns fighting envy. After I post, you post and then I will follow, That order sounds good to me to minus the confusion. *Pulls out a knife and throws it at Envy*  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

I n s a n e C o o k i e z

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:32 pm
got it. wait do I attack now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:56 pm
Yes. After she counters.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:51 pm
*glares at Dingo* i'm a guy you stupid human!! *catches the knife with two fingers then smirks* alright who want me to beat the living crap out of them first?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:16 pm
If your a guy, then why do you look and somewhat sound like a girl? Bunny, its your turn to strike.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:00 am
DIngo_Reno
If your a guy, then why do you look and somewhat sound like a girl? Bunny, its your turn to strike.

OHHHH!!! BURN ENVY BURN!!! rofl rofl rofl LMAO!!! LMAO!!! LMAO!!!!
Oh I forgot to add that the rules of killing still apply to this fight. I know it stinks, but I don't want to have to clean up Envy after the fight. *claps hands together and raises them in the air* Well Envy you're done for now. *starts to rain* That's one of my new tricks! *punches huge hole in ground* You'll see what thats for later. *runs towards Envy and tests his movements, then jumps backwards*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:54 pm
*smirks and punches bunny in gut causing her to double over in pain unable to catch her breath* "you pathetic human think you can hurt me with those weak attacks?!"  

Envy homunculi 08

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:56 pm
DIngo_Reno

*glares at Dingo getting kind of pissed* shut up!!! i won't allow a mere human to look down on me!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:17 pm
I guess that is the family resemblence, both of you are pip squeaks. *Uses vortex on Envy* Watch the wind strike you down!  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:47 pm
*still glaring at Dingo* i do not consider Edward and Alphonse Elric my family!!!!! *shifts arm into a blade* all you humans should die your pathetic, foolish things that need to be exterminated  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 pm
Als taller then you and Ed. And I don't see you as a threat, you are as ahrmless as a little kitten.  

DIngo_Reno
Crew

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:31 pm
oh really you think so? *shifts arm into a snake and starts to strangle Dingo hurting him badly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:02 pm
*still in pain* This hurts. NOW! *real bunny transmutes Envy into an icicle* How do you like that. You were only fighting my clone. Now this is it. *brings hands together and the ice starts to crush around Envy* Give up now or lose a limb!  

Dangerous Cutie-Pie

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

Envy homunculi 08

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:43 pm
*shifts other arm into a blade and destroys the ice* what now *looks at Dingo, who is still being strangled* do you want to watch your friend die now?  
The Best FMA Guild Ever

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games