Other?
View Results

xXbandagedkneeXx

7,350 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:48 am
Aye.. skin color doesnt state if you're goth or not~ -_-" wtf do u care bout wat other thinking..? go wild with who u r! rolleyes aye! Like me.. rolleyes I dont care wat other pple think.. even tho i hate those stares! evil They call me freako.. so be it! mad but hell i am a goth! An asian goth~ so be it~ pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:03 pm
bandagedknee
Aye.. skin color doesnt state if you're goth or not~ -_-" wtf do u care bout wat other thinking..? go wild with who u r! rolleyes aye! Like me.. rolleyes I dont care wat other pple think.. even tho i hate those stares! evil They call me freako.. so be it! mad but hell i am a goth! An asian goth~ so be it~ pirate

I just wanna say...asain goths are the sexist on earth!!! lmao Sry xp

And i don't kno how many of u post on the picture post in this guild but have u seen that weirdo who dissed almost every goth person on this planet? They dropped the convo in the post but it really hurt me cuz he singled me out! He said...and i quote "This picture is photo shopped. There are no such things as black goths..." He said something else after but i don't remember. I'm just thankful he didn't post wat he said in the post or his as would have been found and "the negro part" of us would go shoot him with an AK47 lmao
(note i was only joking bout the negro part...not all African Americans have AK47's or go around shootin ppl as u already kno) lol rofl  

babykitty18

YohnnyBlaze

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:44 pm
I don't dress in all black but I've been discriminated against because of the music I listen to cause its not rap or hip hop. I just find metal and rock more appealing. But I say ******** cause their close minded.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 11:45 pm
I don't dress in all black but I've been discriminated against because of the music I listen to cause its not rap or hip hop. I just find metal and rock more appealing. But I say ******** cause their close minded.  

YohnnyBlaze

Coffee Makes You Fat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:44 am
babykitty18
bandagedknee

And i don't kno how many of u post on the picture post in this guild but have u seen that weirdo who dissed almost every goth person on this planet? They dropped the convo in the post but it really hurt me cuz he singled me out! He said...and i quote "This picture is photo shopped. There are no such things as black goths..." He said something else after but i don't remember. I'm just thankful he didn't post wat he said in the post or his as would have been found and "the negro part" of us would go shoot him with an AK47 lmao
(note i was only joking bout the negro part...not all African Americans have AK47's or go around shootin ppl as u already kno) lol rofl

well duh of corse Asain goths are the smexiiest xd I want one O_O
lmao that sucks when someone discriminates you for who you are I wouldn't mind sticking chili powder up his lonely a** 3nodding
more power to juu pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:01 am
Cynical Lulabye13
babykitty18
bandagedknee

well duh of course Asian goths are the smexiiest xd I want one O_O
lmao that sucks when someone discriminates you for who you are I wouldn't mind sticking chili powder up his lonely a** 3nodding
more power to juu pirate

Yay...more power to me! lmao Im just glad some1 else shares my opinion of wanting and Asian goth lmfao!  

babykitty18

Lord Charlemain Richards

Thirteenth Lover

12,825 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • SpoOOokie Cookie Camp Treat Hunter 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 8:43 am
babykitty18

And i don't kno how many of u post on the picture post in this guild but have u seen that weirdo who dissed almost every goth person on this planet?

Don't worry about him. That guy was a jackass, the mods even said so.
Back on topic, the fashions that come out of japan are so wonderful, but I could never wear them. It would look silly with my round english face. I guess I'm a little jealous.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 2:34 pm
Lord Charlemain Richards
babykitty18

And i don't kno how many of u post on the picture post in this guild but have u seen that weirdo who dissed almost every goth person on this planet?

Back on topic, the fashions that come out of japan are so wonderful, but I could never wear them. It would look silly with my round english face. I guess I'm a little jealous.

lmao yea i feel ur pain. They have a alot of uber heels and with my skinny ankles it doesn't look right unless i was Asian... they got life good lmao I tried the gothic lolita look...i hate my ankles! and wen i had the black lipstck ok it looked weird cuz my lips are so freakin big! *sigh* Asians...*bows* lmao xp  

babykitty18

Ayame_Rikimayu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:40 pm
babykitty18
Lord Charlemain Richards
babykitty18

lmao yea i feel ur pain. They have a alot of uber heels and with my skinny ankles it doesn't look right unless i was Asian... they got life good lmao I tried the gothic lolita look...i hate my ankles! and wen i had the black lipstck ok it looked weird cuz my lips are so freakin big! *sigh* Asians...*bows* lmao xp

yah, rock on w/ the japanese lolita.
i so wanna move to japan. if i walked around where i live in full on lolita or some other japanese street attire, i would get so harrassed. not that i care, but people are just so stupid. plus, more awesome stores for clothing, because ordering over the internet isn't always reliable, or possible w/ my computer.
plus, black lolita. black person WEARING lolita. has anyone ever seen? i wanna find one! and make love to her...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:24 pm
Ayame_Rikimayu
babykitty18
Lord Charlemain Richards
babykitty18

yah, rock on w/ the japanese lolita.
i so wanna move to japan. if i walked around where i live in full on lolita or some other japanese street attire, i would get so harrassed. not that i care, but people are just so stupid. plus, more awesome stores for clothing, because ordering over the internet isn't always reliable, or possible w/ my computer.
plus, black lolita. black person WEARING lolita. has anyone ever seen? i wanna find one! and make love to her...

*Raises hand* I wear lolita on occasion...*gets ready to make love...lube everywhere!!!!!* Anyway yea i love japan and im tryin to learn the language but its so hard. I listen to anime and songs but it's informal and i would get my a** kicked if i said the wrong thing xp I think ima go there for my honey moon...wen and if i have one! rofl  

babykitty18

JTHMFrAeK-Ghoat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:30 am
I'm Caucasian(sp?) and I think the idea is wonderful <3 I've always had a thing for coloured/forgien people, and I hope no one finds this offensive,but black people PWN!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 11:56 am
Black-Shrapnel
I'm Caucasian(sp?) and I think the idea is wonderful <3 I've always had a thing for coloured/foreign people, and I hope no one finds this offensive,but black people PWN!

u spelled it right lol and im glad u have a thing for darker skin colors...and yes WE DO PWN!!!!! LMAO! rofl  

babykitty18

moonclown

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:31 am
hey, dont go think like a racist, like they said, goth is a goth, yey gold!  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:15 pm
babykitty18
Black-Shrapnel
I'm Caucasian(sp?) and I think the idea is wonderful <3 I've always had a thing for coloured/foreign people, and I hope no one finds this offensive,but black people PWN!

u spelled it right lol and im glad u have a thing for darker skin colors...and yes WE DO PWN!!!!! LMAO! rofl
I think your skin tone is quite beautiful. 3nodding  

Henneth Annun
Captain

babykitty18

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 4:15 pm
XWraith_LordX
babykitty18
Black-Shrapnel

I think your skin tone is quite beautiful. 3nodding

Awwww tank u!!! heart mrgreen  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas