Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Halfling Twin Alchemists((A Semi-lit Roleplay)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:19 pm
User ImageCan't you see that you're smothering me
Holding too tightly afraid to lose control
Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
And every second I waste is more than I can take

I may look like a cat, and you can call me a chimera...

((I'll go join one of them.))

Kiki looked back at Erik upsidedown, "Whats love?"she asked, completely honest. She knew of love, but didn't know what the word was. She thought Dragea had said it once...she thought she might have too at some point...But she didn't know what it ment. She had never before(or thought she hadn't)felt love for another person.(Again, or so she thought) "Does it feel good? Is it like a candy?"she asked, smileing for the first time in hours. "I want love too! I want a bag full of love! Dragy said love feels really good. So Get me some love too Erik, please?"she asked, fliping off the ledge and landing on her bed kneeling ninja like.

Kiki looked at Erik as she gave her a face, "What?"she looked at him cocking her head. She gazed out the window, sighing, "morning time..."her body glowed like the morning sun itself. "See you on the other side."she said in her cats, creamy voice, like a snake charmer. Her body changed shape and shrank down fast.

When the light cleared, Kiki was now, like always, a cat. She sighed, "Good morning..."she jumped off her bed and onto theirs, climbing up Maura legs, though she knew she couldn't feel it because she was so light. She nedged herself between Maura's arms as if a teddy bear needing a hug. She closed her eyes as Maura huged her, "Remind me to look for ove tomarrow Erik."she said softly.

...but, I'm human and that's all I'll ever be. The name's Kiki Draconis.

I've become so numb I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you
And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappointed in you

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:06 pm
User Image
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I let them go and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red handed
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can’t hold on when I’m stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I’m lost within
I put on my daily façade but then
I just end up getting hurt again

The name's Dragea Adara Draconis...

((I'm going to make it an lunar eclipse, but you shouldn't have to worry until later. Ok?))

Dragea was exhausted and out of breath. She glided down to the ground, just as her body started to glow. She flew into a bush, just as she grew larger and more human. She cursed as realized that she she'd left her gloves and cloak back at the hotel. She sighed out of annoyance as she got out of the bushes, brushed herself off, and pulled the leaves out of her hair. She started walking off again, sticking her hands into her pockets.

...But, I'm known as the "Resurrection Ice Alchemist"

If I turn my back I’m defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless
If I hide my pride and let it all go on then they’ll
Take from me ‘till everything is gone
If I let them go I’ll be outdone
But if I try to catch them I’ll be outrun
If I’m killed by the questions like a cancer
Then I’ll be buried in the silence of the answer

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150

Original_Edward_Elric

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:26 am
((right on! come and join an rp!!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:04 pm
((I'll try and grace you with my prescence in one of the other rps^^))

Erik smiled again, this time at Kiki. "How could she not know what she has in her already?" he thought. Maura would probably stay asleep for awhile. He figured he'd let the two rest and he'd go and get then some breakfast. Erik put his shirt and shoes back on so he could go. He had enough money for two people and a cat! So he left the building in search of food.

Disproving his prediction, Maura opened her eyes to see Kiki as a cat in her arms. She smiled and sat up slowly so she wouldn't wake her. She put Kiki in her lap and stroked her fur as she slept. 'She wanted to go and play today! Well, when she wakes up, we'll go and play all she wants!' Maura thought. She looked around and saw signs that Erik was gone. "I wonder where he ran off to?" she mumbled looking out at the morning sky.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:34 pm

Kiki purred at the touch of Maura as she pet behind her ears. Her weakness..."Nyaa....To the left...to the left!! Nyuu..."she said not opening her eyes. She strached her front paws forward, her claws extending a bit. Kiki soon opened her white eyes and looked about, "W-*yawn*What time is it?"she said sleeply looking up at Maura.

She grined a roothy smile and stood carefully on her lap, sitting as to look her right in the face. "Good morning Maura!"she said tilting her head to the side. Kiki leaned forward and brushed her face against her cheek, purring affectionitly.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:57 pm
Maura giggled and answered, "Good morning to you too, Kiki!" Maura examined Kiki for awhile, seeing cat's unusual yet captivating features. "Well, it's not too late. No later than, about 7:30!" she said looking out of the window again. She was still wondering about where Erik was, even thought there was no need to worry. He'd done this plenty of times before. But in a place they hadn't been in for more than a day? She had to worry some.

But as she should've expected, he was just fine. Erik was in a local bakery, trying to get something with what little he had. The most he could get was two loaves of bread. That wouldn't last them until lunch unless they ate a little at a time though. So he went ahead and bought them. Then he went to buy some milk for the three of them. Since he didn't have enough money, he decided to play the helpless orphan card on someone. He found a woman who looked like a good person and approached her. "Excuse me, ma'am? You wouldn't happen to have a little extra money for a starving orphan boy, would you?" he said weakly. he was doing his very best acting, but Maura did it better. The woman gladly gave him some extra money and he dashed back to the hotel, milk and bread in hand. "Good morning, ladies! I'm back!" he said walking into the room.  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:34 pm

Kiki looked shocked, "That late? Or is this early for you? Dragy and I would wake up earlier so we could leave town before someone found us. Never did get to stay in a town very long..."she said with a sigh. She wondered how long they would get to stay in this town, she like it here.

When Erik opened the door, Kiki smelled the food right away. "Erik's back! And he got food!!"she told Maura with bright eyes. it was obveous she was a morning, afternoon, and night person. Kiki jumped off Maura's lap and onto the floor. She ran over to Erik with a smile, looping around his legs nearly tripping him. "Where'd you go? What's that? That smells good, what is it? Bread? Is that milk? Can I have some? What shop did you get it in? Was it nice? Where'd you get the money? Can I help carry it? We need to get jobs! What knd of job can a cat do? You smell like berrys, why? I'm huuuungry! But i don't want to be a trouble."she bumbared him ith random questions like a small child would.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:44 pm
Erik laughed at Kiki's childlike questioning. This hadn't happened to him since he and Maura's days at the orphanage. The mornings were always like this! The small children did the same thing. They would run in circles around some older kid (like him) and throw out a whole list of questions! So he treated this as the same situation. "Well, Kiki, I have milk for you and bread for me and Maura! But if you want some bread, I'll share! I got it from some bakery in town, and I had to sort of well...beg for the money to get milk!" he answered. He hated to beg, that's why he let Maura do it all the time. She was better suited for it. She could play the poor orphan, sick orphan, sick sister of Erik, or just play the beauty card! This was just Maura's thing! Erik learned all the acting he knew from her mostly!  

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

Briaz the Retrophiliac
Crew

Generous Friend

9,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 2:56 pm
User Image
What do I do to ignore them behind me?
Do I follow my instincts blindly?
Do I hide my pride from these bad dreams
And give in to sad thoughts that are maddening?
Do I let them go and try to stand it?
Or do I try to catch them red handed
Do I trust some and get fooled by phoniness,
Or do I trust nobody and live in loneliness?
Because I can’t hold on when I’m stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I’m lost within
I put on my daily façade but then
I just end up getting hurt again

The name's Dragea Adara Draconis...

Dragea kept on walking around until she reached the nearest town. She had taken several twigs and leaves on the way, forming gloves and a replica of the black cloak. She also had a little money, enough to buy her own breakfast. She sighed as it was getting late for her, Zaorix was tracking her and she'd only covered a little ground between the two of them. On the bright side, though, at least her sister was safe.

...But, I'm known as the "Resurrection Ice Alchemist"

If I turn my back I’m defenseless
And to go blindly seems senseless
If I hide my pride and let it all go on then they’ll
Take from me ‘till everything is gone
If I let them go I’ll be outdone
But if I try to catch them I’ll be outrun
If I’m killed by the questions like a cancer
Then I’ll be buried in the silence of the answer

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:00 pm

Kiki jumped up and down with excitement. "I love milk!!"she said running loops again. Kiki jumped onto the bed beside Maura and sat down, waiting for her share of milk like a pet. She felt like a pet...But that didn't really matter.

"I can try and make money like Dragy does...she said, twirling her paw around in the blanket. Then she noticed something...something in the blanket. Kiki jumped up like a mouse and ran to te edge of the covers, pushing herself underneath. Soon, all you could see was hertail and a lump under the blanket. Sniffing sounds, "Where is it...nyuu hiff!"she purred.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:16 pm
Erik and Maura smiled at each other. They had never met someone thier age with so much child-like enthusiam and as much love for life as her! Maybe it was just because they'd lived with so many other people their age who realized or thought they weren't going anywhere or doing anything with their life. "Kiki," Erik laughed lifting the blanket, "What the heck are you doing under there? Your milk is ready!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:21 pm

Kiki peeked from under the blanket, whatever it was in her mouth. A playful grin played across her face as she jumped out at him. Kiki placed the green pebble shaped object down on the blanket and smiled. "I think its a rock..."she then looked down, her eyes widened a little, "With legs..."she said, bending down to look at it. It was a turtle, but she had never seen one, but only in books.

"This is what they call a...turtle? Right?"she batted at it, flipping it over. she giggled, "Look! It can't roll over."she laughed, pushing it back on it's feet.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 2:56 pm
((wtf??? xd ))

Erik jumped and picked it up. "Yes! It's a turtle! I've seen plenty of these, though I don't know exactly what kind it is. These live around streams and ponds and stuff like that. You can see by the webbed toes they have!" he showed Kiki. "Where did this come from anyway?" he asked scratching his head.

"I don't know, Erik but it's cute! We should keep it!" Maura said eating some of her bread. She watched it crawl around on the bed duck in its shell when Erik picked it up. She already knew his answer would be no for whatever reason.

"Maura! Two things: first, don't eat all your bread, we won't have anything to eat later since we are now flat broke. And two, no we can't keep a turtle, especially with us in the position we're in! If Kiki was just a normal cat, we'd just barely be able to take care of her! Luckily, she's only this way half the time!" he said nevr once looking at her, but more focused on the turtle. "Seriously, where did this thing come from?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:21 pm

Kiki watched them talk about said turtle. He did need a name, she kne they couldn't keep him...or her for that matter. But she just couldn't call it turtle, that would be rude. "Lets call him/her Alex. Cause Alex is a unisex name! I wanna see Alex!" Kiki said, both paws outstratched to Erik. Kiki batted at the air, but lost her footing, falling on her back.

She stared at nothing for a minute, unable to get up. "I...am...Alex."she said plainly. Kiki rolled over after much effert. Kiki looked to the two for a seconded, then walked clumsly on the bed over to the bottles of milk. Kiki pawed at the top, trying to get it open somehow. "I could get a job. I saw a "HELP WANTED" sign last night at a little cafe'. It's for the night shidt, so I can do it! I think they want two waiters..."Kiki looked to Maura then. "It just depends on how long you want to stay here."she said, hopeing it would be for a long time. Kiki really like it here, it felt very homely. "I really want to work...to earn my keep. and don't say I don't have too."she said. "Besides...I wanna wear the uniform..."she mumbled the last part, a little embaressed to sound so girly. It really was a cute uniform, and Kiki really wanted to wear it.

And I know
I may end up failing too
But I know

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:38 pm
Erik put the turtle back down on the bed and sighed. "Well, looks like your name is Alex now!" he said to the turtle. he took the milk bottle and poured some into a bowl, then put it on the floor. "Kiki, I think you should go for that job! You want to wear that uniform? Go ahead and get the job! Maura and I are right behind you!" Erik said sitting on the floor. "And what about you, girly? You want to do it? Or are you too good to work?" he teased.

Maura folded her arms and glared at him. "I'm never to good to earn some honest money! I'll do whatever I have to! But don't think you're just gonna sit around and do nothing while we do everything!" she replied. "Now, if we get these jobs, can we keep Alex? Pleeeaaaaseeee?" Maura begged now using her girlish charm to get to her boyfriend.

"You already know my answer Maura!" he said agitatedly. His face had a stern expression and he looked at her as if he were about to scold her. But suddenly he loosened up and smiled. "Of course you can! I love you, and I'll give you anything you want!"  
~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games