Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Weight Loss Diaries and Journals
Disentoxification: 33 lb! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Failure wtf?
  Yes plz
  No wai!
View Results

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:50 am
Today's my day off and I'm a little alarmed, I don't know if I'll be eating very healthily. But I hope to go on a bike ride.

Didn't go on a bike ride, I did walk to go get groceries, but I live so close to the grocery store that it's not really worth mentioning.

Today:
Breakfast:
Popcorn and rice crackers
Toast w/ nooch.

Lunch:
BBQ tofu,

Dinner:
Salad w/ black beans and roasted red pepper dressing.

^^ Altogether not bad at all. Not as good as it could have been but it definitely could have been worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 am
Jan 26, 09:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm at 213! I can't believe it I've lost 20 pounds! I feel like I actually might be able to do the 210 by Feb first! We'll see but I won't be too disappointed if I 'fail'... I knew it was slightly unrealistic when I decided I'd try.

I checked out a January edition of Woman's health that I bought and decided I didn't like but I *really* don't know why I put it away, I brought out the training guide they put in there and am now going to be using that for my gym sessions in addition to aquacise at least once a week.

Today:

Breakfast:
1/4 Vega 'shake'
Flax seed
Toast w/ black beans

Lunch:
Probably a 1/2 cup salad.
Soyogurt
... black beans sandwich (I need to use that stuff up!)

Snack:
Raspberry licorice stick, (low cal, (still 180!)) and I'm glad I had it because my chem teacher brought in cookies! AUGH! and I couldn't have them. ._.

Dinner:
Banana
Bean salad w/ black beans, garbanzo beans, wild rice and onions n'stuff.

Late night snack:
Cornbread that I made. .... mmmm cornbread.

Exercise:
Gym: Exercise bike, 40-45 minutes. Some jackwad came up and informed me that because I hadn't signed for my bike he could kick me off, about ten minutes in... so I sign from now on. Because there are jackwads out there.

There were OTHER FREAKING BIKES!  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:08 am
Ok. Phoned student loan people. That's what I wanted to do today.

What to eat.

Breakfast:
Flax seed
1/4 vega 'shake'
Cornbread

Lunch:
Dumplings
Toast w/nooch

Snack:
... cornbread

Dinner:
Szechuan Green Beans
... >.> Kettle corn! BLAME PETER! It wasn't *so* bad... I didn't eat *as* much as I could have.

Exercise:
I was feeling bad about the dumplings and toast, so I walked up the stairs to the top of the campus... that's like... seven flights of stairs. So yeah. Yay.

Then I went to the gym and busted out on an elliptical. The one thing I like about ellipticals is that in the gym, you burn a LOT more calories on them than anything else really.

THEN I went to aquacise, the guy who was instructing was really good. He was very expressive and made us do all kinds of things we haven't done before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:46 pm
Yay for losing 20 pounds biggrin  

Madame de Sousa

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 am
21 actually! biggrin

I got on the scale this morning and lost another pound. : D

Breakfast:
1/4 vega shake... I'm sad I'm running out of this so fast! I might get some on my credit card even though I don't have any money. ._. I *did* buy more. ^^
Banana

Lunch:
Bean salad
1/3 a Quinoa bar

Dinner:
Szechuan vegetables
Kettle corn

It's odd... I'm a little bit afraid to ride right now, even though I see other people doing it, and I know it can't be that dangerous... there's rocks all over the road still... and it's cold. But... how am I ever going to start if I just keep on making excuses. Hm. This gives me much to ponder.

Well, I did ride today, and it was good. I rode to the health food store and down a bit of the road to the college, but what I found is that there's too much snow on the side walks on the main road to ride. Like... it's piled every 100 m or so and it forces me to get off my bike and walk over the pile.

So.
Exercise:
Bike ride, approx 20 minutes.
Walk up to the maths bldg.
Elliptical trainer 25 min.

I could have done more, but I'm really exhausted lately.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:50 am
21 is even better smile  

Madame de Sousa

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:26 pm
I asked peter today not to get any more kettle corn. I'm pretty sure that it's quickly become my new 'diet crunch' the thing that I do that breaks my diet. And admittedly, it's not as bad as it could be, I'm not eating quadruple servings of rice, but it throws me off, and I can't afford that. Not with the goals I have.

So right now I'm denying. DENYING a craving to eat something else. I've had food I don't need it.

Food want denied. I didn't eat anything else last night. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:28 am
January 29th. I have three days counting today. I'm a little nervous about trying to reach my goal... I'm going to give it my all, what I've decided is that I will be trying my a** off until the goal date, and if I don't make it, I won't be sad but there's no giving up. So. I weighed myself and I'm still at 212.

It's also alarming because my calf muscles hurt so much right now. They're not even tight, just tender and sore. I felt like this at Strathcona and had to work through it and I think it was good for me, so I'm going to just keep doing everything the same. But still. It's a bit worrisome. I might just do some plain exercises, no cardio at the gym today before aquacise.

Breakfast:
1/4 Vega shake (Vanilla chai! ... still disgusting. ^^)
Flax seed
Flax oil
Apple

Lunch:
Bean salad
Soyogurt
1/2 plain bagel w/ peanut butter

After workout snack:
Other 1/2 plain bagel w/peanut butter

Dinner:
Spaghetti sauce over salad.

Exercise:
Walk up to the maths bldg. (This might be why my calves hurt)
Gym. 25 minutes on elliptical.
Aquacise.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:34 am
Goal reached!

I just ordered my hair bows, I'm very happy... I almost can't believe that I got here... I was so sure that I wouldn't be able to... and this way I've got a bit of a head start on getting to 199...

I should take that picture again because my body has definitely changed.

What I intend to eat:

Breakfast:
Flax seed
Flax oil
1/3 vega shake

Lunch:
Apple
Spaghettisalad
Soyogurt
Tea. Lots and lots of tea.

Dinner:
?

Exercise:
I plan to ride to work.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:11 am
Welp. Friday and saturday I was very bad. On Friday I had a bad day and ate many salty things, and then ate sugary things, including half a cake at a birthday party and alcohol.

Yesterday I ate pasta AND rice and I think a sausage.

Both nights were not as bad as I have been in the past but they were bad and because of that they have thrown off my scale. I know that'll pass, but still. GEEEZE.

I have to get over this... oh I've reached my goal thing! Which is why I wonder if it's good for me to be weighing myself every day, for one it does give me motivation but if I reach my goals on time, it seems like I think it's ok and can stop worrying about it, and that's certainly not what I want.

I'm a little worried about having a days off with my peter, because he's just SO bad for my eating habits. We'll see. I know he'll help me if I ask him to.  

Lady Schist

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:22 am
Welp. That was just a depressingly bad weekend. I won't go into it... back on to my goal for March first.

Today

Breakfast:
Flax seed
Vega shake
1 piece cinnamon raisin toast w/peanut butter

Lunch:
Soyogurt
Apple
Amy's minestrone soup

Dinner:
Salad
(small plate of fries)

Exercise:
Walk up college (Twice!)
Gym Elliptical 260 calories  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:37 pm
Amazing~! heart  

Soi Tsuba

Lady Schist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 9:28 am
I found out my salad dressing has whey powder in it, and I found out because my throat started hurting. Yay. So now my throat hurts and I don't feel like eating anything, but I really need to because this is one of my active days. And like hell am I missing Aquacise because I fall over from not eating.

Breakfast:
1 piece Raisin toast
Bagel

Lunch:
Apple
Gypsy soup
Veggies

Dinner:
'turkey' burger.

When my throat hurts, I don't like eating goopy or sloppy things. Or anything that is hard to swallow. Like soyogurt or soycreamysoups, or my vega shake... or flax seeds. Or god.. flax oil.

Exercise:
I'm debating on riding my bike. I might... I might not.
Walk up college 8=10 flights of stairs (seriously)
Gym 40 minutes bike
5 minutes rowing (don't scoff till you try it it's HARD!)
10ish minutes on weights.
Aquacise. 50 minutes  
Weight Loss Diaries and Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas